Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares Reboot OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56
[quote name="Magowor" date="2022-12-03 07:04:50" ] Magidragon, you sure you'll be able to play all those characters? Just making sure you are used to playing that many people I'll add them, but I just wanted to check Edit: I'm just now noticing Nashio's age... I mean, I might be able to make an exception, could you just dumb down her skills a little bit? They're just a little overpowered [/quote] DW! I have plans to give them a concussion, basically making them lose their detective skills a bunch (but can still hold their own cuz gun, but they have very little ammo) But yeah! I have an rp with my best friend and I play TWENTY CHARACTERS XD
Magowor wrote on 2022-12-03 07:04:50:
Magidragon, you sure you'll be able to play all those characters? Just making sure you are used to playing that many people

I'll add them, but I just wanted to check

Edit: I'm just now noticing Nashio's age... I mean, I might be able to make an exception, could you just dumb down her skills a little bit? They're just a little overpowered
DW! I have plans to give them a concussion, basically making them lose their detective skills a bunch (but can still hold their own cuz gun, but they have very little ammo)
But yeah! I have an rp with my best friend and I play TWENTY CHARACTERS XD
arcanist.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2022-12-03 07:50:58" ] @magidragon360 can I have a link to the picrew you used? I still haven't made a character to join this rp yet. [/quote] I forgot the link but if I find it I'll send it over! :D
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2022-12-03 07:50:58:
@magidragon360
can I have a link to the picrew you used? I still haven't made a character to join this rp yet.
I forgot the link but if I find it I'll send it over! :D
arcanist.png
[quote name="magidragon360" date="2022-12-04 16:59:25" ] [quote name="Magowor" date="2022-12-03 07:04:50" ] Magidragon, you sure you'll be able to play all those characters? Just making sure you are used to playing that many people I'll add them, but I just wanted to check Edit: I'm just now noticing Nashio's age... I mean, I might be able to make an exception, could you just dumb down her skills a little bit? They're just a little overpowered [/quote] DW! I have plans to give them a concussion, basically making them lose their detective skills a bunch (but can still hold their own cuz gun, but they have very little ammo) But yeah! I have an rp with my best friend and I play TWENTY CHARACTERS XD [/quote] Oh okay, cool! Just try not to abuse the fact that they have a gun (like, don't have them shoot monsters without the player's permission), okay? Edit: And @FutureChiken, I'll add Simons!
magidragon360 wrote on 2022-12-04 16:59:25:
Magowor wrote on 2022-12-03 07:04:50:
Magidragon, you sure you'll be able to play all those characters? Just making sure you are used to playing that many people

I'll add them, but I just wanted to check

Edit: I'm just now noticing Nashio's age... I mean, I might be able to make an exception, could you just dumb down her skills a little bit? They're just a little overpowered
DW! I have plans to give them a concussion, basically making them lose their detective skills a bunch (but can still hold their own cuz gun, but they have very little ammo)
But yeah! I have an rp with my best friend and I play TWENTY CHARACTERS XD
Oh okay, cool! Just try not to abuse the fact that they have a gun (like, don't have them shoot monsters without the player's permission), okay?

Edit: And @FutureChiken, I'll add Simons!
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor, just wanted to check, did steampunk get the ok?
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
[quote name="Sunnyside447" date="2022-12-05 14:47:48" ] @Magowor, just wanted to check, did steampunk get the ok? [/quote] OH! I CAN ACTUALLY HELP WITH THIS! When you go to page one you can check the character list!
Sunnyside447 wrote on 2022-12-05 14:47:48:
OH! I CAN ACTUALLY HELP WITH THIS!
When you go to page one you can check the character list!
arcanist.png
[b]Name:[/b] indigo senclair [b]Human or Monster:[/b] humie wumie (end my suffering) [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] Nonbinary, they/she [b]Age:[/b] 18, almost 19, however. [b]Personality:[/b] IMMA TAKE AN EXERPT FROM HER CHARACTER REFERENCE A person with a Grim, Cynical, Unfriendly, yet reserved demeanor that gives off an otherworldly aura that convinces many they are a being form another universe, much to their annoyance. They are not. This is not canon INdigo. This is flight rising rp forum indigo. However, if you look past those traits, you can see they're practical, mature, and calm. Indigo loves being the center of attention, Yet they love to sit in the corner, discussing theoretical concepts, as well. Indigo prefers to be out in the world finding adventure and knowledge. ISFP. They're a master of the occult, even having started a club at their school, which amassed a small following, of over 200 students. She likely only came with cuz she heard it was haunted tbh- [b]Appearance:[/b] HAHAHA PICREW TIME [img]https://cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202212/701767_IzvYTn6C.png[/img] [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you feel like adding) indigo: *looks at the vampire* OMG A GHOST!111 I GOTTA TAKE A PICTURE- the vampire: nom THATS A JOKE THAT WONT HAPPEN *sob* IM SORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS ONE BUT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT INDIGO SENCLAIRE MY MAIN OC (real not clickbait)
Name: indigo senclair
Human or Monster: humie wumie (end my suffering)
Gender and Pronouns: Nonbinary, they/she
Personality:
IMMA TAKE AN EXERPT FROM HER CHARACTER REFERENCE
A person with a Grim, Cynical, Unfriendly, yet reserved demeanor that gives off an otherworldly aura that convinces many they are a being form another universe, much to their annoyance. They are not. This is not canon INdigo. This is flight rising rp forum indigo. However, if you look past those traits, you can see they're practical, mature, and calm. Indigo loves being the center of attention, Yet they love to sit in the corner, discussing theoretical concepts, as well. Indigo prefers to be out in the world finding adventure and knowledge. ISFP. They're a master of the occult, even having started a club at their school, which amassed a small following, of over 200 students. She likely only came with cuz she heard it was haunted tbh-
Appearance: HAHAHA PICREW TIME 701767_IzvYTn6C.png
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)
indigo: *looks at the vampire* OMG A GHOST!111 I GOTTA TAKE A PICTURE-
the vampire: nom
THATS A JOKE THAT WONT HAPPEN *sob*
IM SORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS ONE BUT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT
INDIGO SENCLAIRE
MY MAIN OC (real not clickbait)
arcanist.png
@magidragon360

I mean, anyone waving a phone/camera in Gateway's face unexpectedly will probably end up with a cracked screen and while monster trying to get the taste out of their mouth. They can be smart but they are also compleately clueless and realy dumb when it come to human stuff lol.
@magidragon360

I mean, anyone waving a phone/camera in Gateway's face unexpectedly will probably end up with a cracked screen and while monster trying to get the taste out of their mouth. They can be smart but they are also compleately clueless and realy dumb when it come to human stuff lol.
axVjdwkm.png
[quote name="Amphista" date="2022-12-07 10:48:11" ] @magidragon360 I mean, anyone waving a phone/camera in Gateway's face unexpectedly will probably end up with a cracked screen and while monster trying to get the taste out of their mouth. They can be smart but they are also compleately clueless and realy dumb when it come to human stuff lol. [/quote] when i say 'Picture' i mean OH GOD DRAW DRAW DRAW YOUR HEART OUT INDIGO WHY DID YOU FORGET TO CHARGE YOUR PHONE/CAMERA DRAWWWWWWWWW
Amphista wrote on 2022-12-07 10:48:11:
@magidragon360

when i say 'Picture'
i mean
OH GOD DRAW DRAW DRAW YOUR HEART OUT INDIGO WHY DID YOU FORGET TO CHARGE YOUR PHONE/CAMERA DRAWWWWWWWWW
arcanist.png
ive been frontstuck for 2 weeks and ive lost all perception of self oh god oh jeez AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ive been frontstuck for 2 weeks and ive lost all perception of self oh god oh jeez AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
arcanist.png
EEEE any clue when we can start? [emoji=spiral laughing size=10]
EEEE any clue when we can start?
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56