Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Emperors Aftershocks: IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
"Can i have some of that fish?" Fluffy asked
"Can i have some of that fish?" Fluffy asked
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
"Also I got some salt, pepper, rosemary, basil..." Xixi began naming off many kinds of spices. She's gotten more into cooking over the years.

Azu settled down. "I can hunt if we run out. As for me, I'm fine with fish."
"Also I got some salt, pepper, rosemary, basil..." Xixi began naming off many kinds of spices. She's gotten more into cooking over the years.

Azu settled down. "I can hunt if we run out. As for me, I'm fine with fish."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Loki ignored the others more concerned about staying aware of his surroundings. He didn’t need any distractions and had to make sure no one ambushed them
Loki ignored the others more concerned about staying aware of his surroundings. He didn’t need any distractions and had to make sure no one ambushed them
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Arbor nodded and took out some salted fish.
"Of course! I've got plenty!" Arbor said. He handed it to Fluffy. "Don't forget to share with your little furball there too!"
Arbor nodded and took out some salted fish.
"Of course! I've got plenty!" Arbor said. He handed it to Fluffy. "Don't forget to share with your little furball there too!"
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Kid took off into the woods and began gathering sticks and fallen dried leaves. He even grabbed a few stones, hauling them on his back
Kid took off into the woods and began gathering sticks and fallen dried leaves. He even grabbed a few stones, hauling them on his back
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
A skydancer stalks from behind the trees, unseen. Reich has his eye and mind on the food; he is really hungry. He is going to wait until the night, and then go take some.
He blinks. His right eye is missing, and what's left there is his eye socket, and the scar. His horns are all broken at different parts -- the left horn has been knocked off close to the root, and the right horn misses its tip. He is very skinny as well; his ribs can be seen through his skin.
But what's worst -- he smelled slightly of the Shade. The scent can't be detected unless up close though. Damn Thycard -- that Shade infected dragon who kept his imprisoned for so long.
Reich can feel his mouth water as the group eats.

(Thycard is Lycan's brother; yeah; Lycan has a brother, who is about equally messed up as Lycan. Good job Nomin, on raising those two sons. (Nomin is updated to be Lycan's father.))
A skydancer stalks from behind the trees, unseen. Reich has his eye and mind on the food; he is really hungry. He is going to wait until the night, and then go take some.
He blinks. His right eye is missing, and what's left there is his eye socket, and the scar. His horns are all broken at different parts -- the left horn has been knocked off close to the root, and the right horn misses its tip. He is very skinny as well; his ribs can be seen through his skin.
But what's worst -- he smelled slightly of the Shade. The scent can't be detected unless up close though. Damn Thycard -- that Shade infected dragon who kept his imprisoned for so long.
Reich can feel his mouth water as the group eats.

(Thycard is Lycan's brother; yeah; Lycan has a brother, who is about equally messed up as Lycan. Good job Nomin, on raising those two sons. (Nomin is updated to be Lycan's father.))
Loki curled his tail around the branch he sat on his eyes scanning the woods. His eyes flickered across the ground and branches above searching for any danger or threat his nose quivering as he scented the air for Shade.
Loki curled his tail around the branch he sat on his eyes scanning the woods. His eyes flickered across the ground and branches above searching for any danger or threat his nose quivering as he scented the air for Shade.
74428082_350.png
( Reich is not to be caught rn -- pls )

( also really gtg to lunch )
( Reich is not to be caught rn -- pls )

( also really gtg to lunch )
"Heyy! Loki! Get down here and join the Fish Frenzy!" Arbor said, waving a fish in the air. The time for bounty hunting was over and it was time to eat.
"Heyy! Loki! Get down here and join the Fish Frenzy!" Arbor said, waving a fish in the air. The time for bounty hunting was over and it was time to eat.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Loki sighed grumbling about an over enthusiastic leader and climbed down after doing one more search of the area. “I’m not a fish fan,” he said flickering his tail. He pulled some leaves and branches out of his mane.
Loki sighed grumbling about an over enthusiastic leader and climbed down after doing one more search of the area. “I’m not a fish fan,” he said flickering his tail. He pulled some leaves and branches out of his mane.
74428082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158