Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Emperors Aftershocks: IC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 157 158
Whaaaaat? How could they have already smelt him? The scent on him isn't that strong!
It takes Reich a few moments before realizing that the smell isn't from him; it's a Shade dragon, a real Shade dragon. He shivers a bit. He hates the smell.
But food. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This means that his chance of getting food is gone, right? No --
Whaaaaat? How could they have already smelt him? The scent on him isn't that strong!
It takes Reich a few moments before realizing that the smell isn't from him; it's a Shade dragon, a real Shade dragon. He shivers a bit. He hates the smell.
But food. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This means that his chance of getting food is gone, right? No --
He nods, “real strong shade- could be the bounty…” he followed the scent as well, not far behind Loki. Before glancing back, “c’mon, that means all claws to work”
He nods, “real strong shade- could be the bounty…” he followed the scent as well, not far behind Loki. Before glancing back, “c’mon, that means all claws to work”
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Loki nodded grabbing a dagger and quickly hunting the scent down. He slows as the scent gets stronger and he pauses listening. “Stop,” he says softly ears up.
(For some reason I keep thinking Loki’s a guardian)
Loki nodded grabbing a dagger and quickly hunting the scent down. He slows as the scent gets stronger and he pauses listening. “Stop,” he says softly ears up.
(For some reason I keep thinking Loki’s a guardian)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"Hey! We're sharing the bounty, right? Wait for me!" Arbor said, snapping his sleepiness away. He got up and followed them.

The mirror didn't seem to hear them and continued their gathering. They grabbed a bug on top of a tree and chomped it up. Mmmmm... beetles.
"Hey! We're sharing the bounty, right? Wait for me!" Arbor said, snapping his sleepiness away. He got up and followed them.

The mirror didn't seem to hear them and continued their gathering. They grabbed a bug on top of a tree and chomped it up. Mmmmm... beetles.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Sparx was clueless "Wait whats happening?" He asked reaching for his sword
Sparx was clueless "Wait whats happening?" He asked reaching for his sword
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
That's another chance! He can still get dinner.
As most dragons left, Reich dashes out as quickly as he can and grabs the bag. He runs away into the woods then, hoping one of those larger dragons didn't see him.
That's another chance! He can still get dinner.
As most dragons left, Reich dashes out as quickly as he can and grabs the bag. He runs away into the woods then, hoping one of those larger dragons didn't see him.
Kid promptly uses his tail to help Sparx yup, “Shade, bounty, big money,” he says, before following up and halting where Loki had told them
Kid promptly uses his tail to help Sparx yup, “Shade, bounty, big money,” he says, before following up and halting where Loki had told them
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Arbor didn't notice his bag missing and followed Loki still.
"Why are we stopping?" Arbor loudly whispered.
Arbor didn't notice his bag missing and followed Loki still.
"Why are we stopping?" Arbor loudly whispered.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
"Oh!" Sparx said following the imperial

Fluffy finnally got up and followed them
"Oh!" Sparx said following the imperial

Fluffy finnally got up and followed them
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
(I should have Phy just suddenly grab him lol)

Loki rolled his eyes at the commentary as he stalked closer. Flickering his dagger he moved closer spotting the target. He halted watching he didn’t respond because of how close they were
(I should have Phy just suddenly grab him lol)

Loki rolled his eyes at the commentary as he stalked closer. Flickering his dagger he moved closer spotting the target. He halted watching he didn’t respond because of how close they were
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 157 158