Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with SilencedRose
1 2 3
(May the winds guide you on your journey and may the gods protect you under their mighty arms!)

Cyfnos looks at the wildclaw, silently wondering what she was doing before calling out "Do you need help? I may not have known her but I can obviously see she meant a lot to you."
(May the winds guide you on your journey and may the gods protect you under their mighty arms!)

Cyfnos looks at the wildclaw, silently wondering what she was doing before calling out "Do you need help? I may not have known her but I can obviously see she meant a lot to you."
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
Azurine slowly nodded. “Get some more logs and stack them here. I need to build an altar.” She didn’t look up, just continued stacking and tying the logs, branches, and sticks together.

(thanks for teaching me)
Azurine slowly nodded. “Get some more logs and stack them here. I need to build an altar.” She didn’t look up, just continued stacking and tying the logs, branches, and sticks together.

(thanks for teaching me)
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 3