Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Welcome To The New World
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Usagi
When he was done with his map, he plopped onto his bed and turned to his side, comfortably. (Bunnies plop down on their sides and immediately lie down when they're super duper comfortable. Sometimes they look dead, but they're literally just sleeping. It's super cute.) It wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep too. But unlike Moggy, he had good dreams. His ears would twitch every now-and-then.
Usagi
When he was done with his map, he plopped onto his bed and turned to his side, comfortably. (Bunnies plop down on their sides and immediately lie down when they're super duper comfortable. Sometimes they look dead, but they're literally just sleeping. It's super cute.) It wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep too. But unlike Moggy, he had good dreams. His ears would twitch every now-and-then.
Moggy awoke when he rolled off the bed, jolting up and being instantly on his feet, then nearly falling over. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around himself, then he curled up under the covers and tried to fall back to sleep. He just couldn't. So he laid, awake.

((Cute Bunny Boy hehe))
Moggy awoke when he rolled off the bed, jolting up and being instantly on his feet, then nearly falling over. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around himself, then he curled up under the covers and tried to fall back to sleep. He just couldn't. So he laid, awake.

((Cute Bunny Boy hehe))
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Usagi
Usagi Jolted awake when hearing a noise coming from that room. He sighed and stood off of his bed. He then went to check on Moggy. "Hey, you alright?" He said, sounding really tired. He didn't enter the room. He just stood outside the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RwANprhBY
Usagi
Usagi Jolted awake when hearing a noise coming from that room. He sighed and stood off of his bed. He then went to check on Moggy. "Hey, you alright?" He said, sounding really tired. He didn't enter the room. He just stood outside the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RwANprhBY
Moggy jolted up, into a sitting position at hearing Usagi, "No." He croaked out, his ears pinned back as he gripped the blanket, his eyes wide. He clenched his jaw and tried to focus on anything but the bad dreams he'd had.
Moggy jolted up, into a sitting position at hearing Usagi, "No." He croaked out, his ears pinned back as he gripped the blanket, his eyes wide. He clenched his jaw and tried to focus on anything but the bad dreams he'd had.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
"What happened?" he asked first. He was likely going to give the other cookies and milk. Hopefully making him feel better. Cookies and milk always helped him after a bad dream. Skree used to make the best cookies.... He shook those thoughts away and his attention was on Moggy at the moment.
Usagi
"What happened?" he asked first. He was likely going to give the other cookies and milk. Hopefully making him feel better. Cookies and milk always helped him after a bad dream. Skree used to make the best cookies.... He shook those thoughts away and his attention was on Moggy at the moment.
"Bad dreams." Moggy answered simply, "Bad, bad, bad dreams." It was the most he'd said in what seemed like forever, and he brought up the blanket to hold onto it tighter, as though it were the only thing keeping him from slipping away into nothingness.
"Bad dreams." Moggy answered simply, "Bad, bad, bad dreams." It was the most he'd said in what seemed like forever, and he brought up the blanket to hold onto it tighter, as though it were the only thing keeping him from slipping away into nothingness.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
"Ah, I see... Here, I'll be back." They said, before leaving for a bit and coming back with some milk and a few chocolate chip cookies. He put them on the nightstand so Moggy could reach over for the items if he wanted them. "These will make you feel a little better. You want to talk about it or..." They offered.
Usagi
"Ah, I see... Here, I'll be back." They said, before leaving for a bit and coming back with some milk and a few chocolate chip cookies. He put them on the nightstand so Moggy could reach over for the items if he wanted them. "These will make you feel a little better. You want to talk about it or..." They offered.
Moggy blinked at him, glancing to the milk and cookies on the nightstand. His ears twitched and laid back just a bit, "Maybe." Moggy didn't quite know if he wanted to talk about it or not, but he did know that he wanted company. He wanted someone to listen to, even if just to keep him grounded and from slipping into that darkness. That nothingness that threatened to consume him whole.
Moggy blinked at him, glancing to the milk and cookies on the nightstand. His ears twitched and laid back just a bit, "Maybe." Moggy didn't quite know if he wanted to talk about it or not, but he did know that he wanted company. He wanted someone to listen to, even if just to keep him grounded and from slipping into that darkness. That nothingness that threatened to consume him whole.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
"Well, I'll sit over here if you do want to share." They said, before sitting down on a chair that was Next to one of the windows. "I know how ya feel. I promise it'll get better." He said, trying to comfort the other somehow. Though he hadn't really done this before and he wasn't used to talking to others all that well, apart from his sister, Sparrow.
Usagi
"Well, I'll sit over here if you do want to share." They said, before sitting down on a chair that was Next to one of the windows. "I know how ya feel. I promise it'll get better." He said, trying to comfort the other somehow. Though he hadn't really done this before and he wasn't used to talking to others all that well, apart from his sister, Sparrow.
"Okay." Moggy nodded slightly, reaching over to the cookies and pulling one over, he nibbled on it lightly and let out a purr as he ears perked up. He absolutely adored the sweet and chocolatey taste of it. His eyes closed as he took small bites of it and savored the taste.
"Okay." Moggy nodded slightly, reaching over to the cookies and pulling one over, he nibbled on it lightly and let out a purr as he ears perked up. He absolutely adored the sweet and chocolatey taste of it. His eyes closed as he took small bites of it and savored the taste.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33