Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Welcome To The New World
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
Moggy nodded at the instructions and then took a breath, casting the line and watching it plop onto the water. He smiled wide, "I did it." He looked at Usagi, delight showing in his eyes.
Moggy nodded at the instructions and then took a breath, casting the line and watching it plop onto the water. He smiled wide, "I did it." He looked at Usagi, delight showing in his eyes.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Usagi
"Congrats! Ya did it!" He said, congratulating the other. He was doing quite well since this was his first time fishing. "Now ya just gotta wait. If you feel a tug, try to hook it quickly and reeling it in." He said, pointing to the handle that would be used to reel in the line.
Usagi
"Congrats! Ya did it!" He said, congratulating the other. He was doing quite well since this was his first time fishing. "Now ya just gotta wait. If you feel a tug, try to hook it quickly and reeling it in." He said, pointing to the handle that would be used to reel in the line.
Moggy nodded again, his ears perking forward attentively, "Okay." He blinked and waited for a bite. As soon as it came he started reeling, his eyes wide and his ears pinned back.
Moggy nodded again, his ears perking forward attentively, "Okay." He blinked and waited for a bite. As soon as it came he started reeling, his eyes wide and his ears pinned back.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
Usagi watched, getting excited when Moggy had hooked a fish. Though here it wasn't hard to catch something since it was very populated. "You got it!" They said, trying to be supportive and cheering the other on.
Usagi
Usagi watched, getting excited when Moggy had hooked a fish. Though here it wasn't hard to catch something since it was very populated. "You got it!" They said, trying to be supportive and cheering the other on.
Moggy reeled until he got it up in the air, attached to the hook. He blinked at the fish, his ears flicking and his eyes still wide. He was extremely delighted with himself for the fact that he'd actually caught one.
Moggy reeled until he got it up in the air, attached to the hook. He blinked at the fish, his ears flicking and his eyes still wide. He was extremely delighted with himself for the fact that he'd actually caught one.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
Usagi smiled and unhooked the fish carefully. "Good job! It's a good size too!" he complimented, as he put it in the bucket. "That should be good enough. It's just the two of us so we don't need to take more than what we need." They said, as they began to pack up.
Usagi
Usagi smiled and unhooked the fish carefully. "Good job! It's a good size too!" he complimented, as he put it in the bucket. "That should be good enough. It's just the two of us so we don't need to take more than what we need." They said, as they began to pack up.
Moggy grinned, his eyes still wide with pride and joy. "Okay." He nodded, then looked to Usagi with a bit of wonder in his eyes, "Can we do this again another time?" He asked shyly, his ears flicking lightly.
Moggy grinned, his eyes still wide with pride and joy. "Okay." He nodded, then looked to Usagi with a bit of wonder in his eyes, "Can we do this again another time?" He asked shyly, his ears flicking lightly.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
Usagi carried all the items and nodded, "Sure! I'll give you more chances to catch more if that's what you want." He offered. He found it quite nice to be talking to someone else, though he hadn't really talked to many people..
Usagi
Usagi carried all the items and nodded, "Sure! I'll give you more chances to catch more if that's what you want." He offered. He found it quite nice to be talking to someone else, though he hadn't really talked to many people..
Moggy nodded, "Thank you. You're very kind." He purred just slightly, his ears perking forward in excitement.
Moggy nodded, "Thank you. You're very kind." He purred just slightly, his ears perking forward in excitement.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
Usagi nodded, "No problem. It's the least I can do for ya." They said, as they walked. He froze when seeing a deer and its baby cross the trail they were taking. He froze, not wanting to scare it. He knew that Moggy might like to watch the creature some. "Look." They whispered, pointing to the animal.
Usagi
Usagi nodded, "No problem. It's the least I can do for ya." They said, as they walked. He froze when seeing a deer and its baby cross the trail they were taking. He froze, not wanting to scare it. He knew that Moggy might like to watch the creature some. "Look." They whispered, pointing to the animal.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33