Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Welcome To The New World
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Usagi
Through the walkie, they were told that the security was knocked out. After that, the power went down. Lights flickering and turning off. The rest of the team came back and met each other outside the holding cell room. Together, they all poured into the room. Since the power was out, the doors had already opened. They began herding the subjects along, telling them to get moving as quickly as possible. Most of them were in a panic. He wished he could do this differently, but they had to get out of here quick. He saw a cat hybrid who didn't seem to want to move. He quickly pulled him onto his feet and dragged him along to get him to the rest of the subjects. "Alright everyone! We're trying to help you guys. Unless you want to continue living here, I Suggest you follow us." He said, before leading the way out of the building. A few guards tried to stop them, but all they ended up doing was getting shot. Nobody was getting in their way.
Usagi
Through the walkie, they were told that the security was knocked out. After that, the power went down. Lights flickering and turning off. The rest of the team came back and met each other outside the holding cell room. Together, they all poured into the room. Since the power was out, the doors had already opened. They began herding the subjects along, telling them to get moving as quickly as possible. Most of them were in a panic. He wished he could do this differently, but they had to get out of here quick. He saw a cat hybrid who didn't seem to want to move. He quickly pulled him onto his feet and dragged him along to get him to the rest of the subjects. "Alright everyone! We're trying to help you guys. Unless you want to continue living here, I Suggest you follow us." He said, before leading the way out of the building. A few guards tried to stop them, but all they ended up doing was getting shot. Nobody was getting in their way.
Moggy was on autopilot, just following the crowd as best as he could within his own haze. Inside, there was panic tugging at his mind, but on the outside he looked more or less like he wasn't even really there. As though his brain was completely shut off and wouldn't work for anyone or anything. He just went along, no matter what he heard or saw or felt, at a pace to just barely keep up.
Moggy was on autopilot, just following the crowd as best as he could within his own haze. Inside, there was panic tugging at his mind, but on the outside he looked more or less like he wasn't even really there. As though his brain was completely shut off and wouldn't work for anyone or anything. He just went along, no matter what he heard or saw or felt, at a pace to just barely keep up.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Usagi
Usagi and the team began heading out and off to base, where these new hybrids would be safe. Some of them looked like zombies, others looked terrified. That place had broken them so much... As a kid raised there, he knew how it felt. The lives lost there.. He was glad to have led them out of there. Eventually, they made it to the village after a few hours of travel. The sun was coming up, and the hybrids in the village cheered to their return with the new hybrids. Right off the bat, they were preparing tents and checking health of each of them. Soon they'd be assigned a cabin. The tents were just so they could rest while waiting for wellness check, being fed, and being given new clothing. Usagi headed to his own cabin, going to take a nap after the long mission. Soon, he'd introduce the newbies to the village properly.
Usagi
Usagi and the team began heading out and off to base, where these new hybrids would be safe. Some of them looked like zombies, others looked terrified. That place had broken them so much... As a kid raised there, he knew how it felt. The lives lost there.. He was glad to have led them out of there. Eventually, they made it to the village after a few hours of travel. The sun was coming up, and the hybrids in the village cheered to their return with the new hybrids. Right off the bat, they were preparing tents and checking health of each of them. Soon they'd be assigned a cabin. The tents were just so they could rest while waiting for wellness check, being fed, and being given new clothing. Usagi headed to his own cabin, going to take a nap after the long mission. Soon, he'd introduce the newbies to the village properly.
Moggy was only somewhat aware when he was being put in a tent, but actually moving and being able to look around had been enough to just barely bring him out of that haze that hung over him. And despite all the people who were like him, those who were caring for them or the ones he'd been rescued with, he felt horribly alone. He just wanted to curl up and sleep, and then to just disappear, he didn't want to feel the way, he felt wrong, he felt like he didn't need to exist, and it was incredibly hard not to just get up and try and dig a hold to bury himself in.
Moggy was only somewhat aware when he was being put in a tent, but actually moving and being able to look around had been enough to just barely bring him out of that haze that hung over him. And despite all the people who were like him, those who were caring for them or the ones he'd been rescued with, he felt horribly alone. He just wanted to curl up and sleep, and then to just disappear, he didn't want to feel the way, he felt wrong, he felt like he didn't need to exist, and it was incredibly hard not to just get up and try and dig a hold to bury himself in.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
Usagi watched through the window for a bit and deeply sighed. He hoped these ones would adjust and come out of their shells. It always took a few days for them to adjust the slightest. It took a month usually for them to come out of their shells. He remembered being rescued when he was small. Except, he escaped and ran off. His adoptive father Hawk, was kind enough to take him into an old bomb shelter where his other adoptive father and his adoptive sister lived. They were all kind people. He snapped out of it and went to bed for a while. Though he eventually had to come back out and see what he could do for the newbies. Right off the bat, he noticed the same Cat hybrid from before. He knelled down and nudged him gently. "Hello. What's your name?" He asked, trying to have some sort of conversation wit the hybrid who didn't seem all too well.
Usagi
Usagi watched through the window for a bit and deeply sighed. He hoped these ones would adjust and come out of their shells. It always took a few days for them to adjust the slightest. It took a month usually for them to come out of their shells. He remembered being rescued when he was small. Except, he escaped and ran off. His adoptive father Hawk, was kind enough to take him into an old bomb shelter where his other adoptive father and his adoptive sister lived. They were all kind people. He snapped out of it and went to bed for a while. Though he eventually had to come back out and see what he could do for the newbies. Right off the bat, he noticed the same Cat hybrid from before. He knelled down and nudged him gently. "Hello. What's your name?" He asked, trying to have some sort of conversation wit the hybrid who didn't seem all too well.
Moggy let out a small yelp, snapping slightly out of his haze and staring at the stranger with wide eyes. His ears laid back and he whimpered dryly, his eyes remaining wide as he froze in his spot and seemed to think that staying still might make the focus shift from him and go to someone else.
Moggy let out a small yelp, snapping slightly out of his haze and staring at the stranger with wide eyes. His ears laid back and he whimpered dryly, his eyes remaining wide as he froze in his spot and seemed to think that staying still might make the focus shift from him and go to someone else.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
Usagi's ears twitched and lowered slightly. "Shh, Shh, Shhh! It's alright. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you." He said, gently and trying to look as friendly as possible. He could tell the other hadn't talked to others in a long time. And the other seemed terrified....
Usagi
Usagi's ears twitched and lowered slightly. "Shh, Shh, Shhh! It's alright. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you." He said, gently and trying to look as friendly as possible. He could tell the other hadn't talked to others in a long time. And the other seemed terrified....
Moggy stayed frozen for a few seconds before shifting his eyes to examine the rabbit hybrid in front of him. He relaxed ever so slightly when he realized he wasn't going to be hurt or anything of the like. He gave just the slightest hint of a nod, his ears not rising from their pinned back position.
Moggy stayed frozen for a few seconds before shifting his eyes to examine the rabbit hybrid in front of him. He relaxed ever so slightly when he realized he wasn't going to be hurt or anything of the like. He gave just the slightest hint of a nod, his ears not rising from their pinned back position.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Usagi
"Ah, I'm sorry about earlier, grabbing you like that. Was trying to get ya outta there as quickly as possible." They explained. They gave the other some space so he wouldn't be too terrified. "I'm Usagi. I led that mission. I do hope you'll be able to settle in here. I promise it's better than where you were living."
Usagi
"Ah, I'm sorry about earlier, grabbing you like that. Was trying to get ya outta there as quickly as possible." They explained. They gave the other some space so he wouldn't be too terrified. "I'm Usagi. I led that mission. I do hope you'll be able to settle in here. I promise it's better than where you were living."
Moggy nodded again, just the slightest bit more. "Moggy." He croaked out his own name. It was the only thing he'd clung to after so long of holding onto nothing of himself. It felt so strange to talk, it hurt and it didn't feel right, but he did it. And that also helped him to hold on to a little bit more of a semblance of hope.
Moggy nodded again, just the slightest bit more. "Moggy." He croaked out his own name. It was the only thing he'd clung to after so long of holding onto nothing of himself. It felt so strange to talk, it hurt and it didn't feel right, but he did it. And that also helped him to hold on to a little bit more of a semblance of hope.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33