Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TOMU | 1x1 with BleuFalha
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SSLeJRq.jpeg[/img] I’m just going to slide this in here… I plan on coloring it.. just like not rn lol. Post coming tomorrow, I had a concert tonight so that’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back :/
SSLeJRq.jpeg
I’m just going to slide this in here…
I plan on coloring it.. just like not rn lol. Post coming tomorrow, I had a concert tonight so that’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back :/
mU3UPIq.jpeg
TOMUU AAHAHA :D LOVE IT

heheh /m o l d y/

concert? :0 but not a good concert? xD
TOMUU AAHAHA :D LOVE IT

heheh /m o l d y/

concert? :0 but not a good concert? xD
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
It wasn’t the best :/ We got a new orchestra teacher and she’s a little funky. She has too high expectations of my class and too low expectations of everyone else. Apparently my class was the only good pet of the concert D:
It wasn’t the best :/ We got a new orchestra teacher and she’s a little funky. She has too high expectations of my class and too low expectations of everyone else. Apparently my class was the only good pet of the concert D:
mU3UPIq.jpeg
oh no :/ thats never fun

my geo teacher is absolutely wild (not in a fun way ; -;) so I definitely believe you; good luck with the class lol
oh no :/ thats never fun

my geo teacher is absolutely wild (not in a fun way ; -;) so I definitely believe you; good luck with the class lol

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo moved to say something when the sound of chimes echoed through the area. “Oh, wow it's time already…” He muttered, turning his attention towards where the chime had come from. A stage, which had been set up in the middle of the village, was lined with simple lanterns and several people stood on the sides, holding instruments. Several had hand drums, a few had chimes, and there was even a water enchanted ready to play a harp.

He turned to Cheryl and whispered briefly, “The festival is almost over.” He said, “The dancers are going to perform now. They are the start of the lantern ceremony, we’ll get to release our lanterns then.” He stopped talking as another chime went off and a steady drum beat began echoing through the area.

One by one, dancers got onto the stage and got into a starting position and in the middle of them was Ayla, who looked rather nervous. Apollo managed to shoot his younger sister a smile and thumbs up, although he wasn’t sure if that helped her. At the sound of another chime the dancers began to move and the rest of the instruments began to play.

The performance was smooth and flowy, with twists and turns synchronized with the steady beat of the drum and the soft ring of the harp. It was clear that the dancers had prepared for this moment for a while. Apollo sat in silence, watching the preformance and swaying with the music.

((Xander part exempt for now bc I’m tired lol.

Ouch that sucks. Orchestra is an elective class so I can drop at any time thankfully, which honestly I might if the teacher is too much.

Also… Would you perhaps like to try making this into a webtoon in the future? Idk exactly how this would happen but I’d love to try and give it shot! I just think TOMU has so much potential and that art can better describe it than words :>
Apollo moved to say something when the sound of chimes echoed through the area. “Oh, wow it's time already…” He muttered, turning his attention towards where the chime had come from. A stage, which had been set up in the middle of the village, was lined with simple lanterns and several people stood on the sides, holding instruments. Several had hand drums, a few had chimes, and there was even a water enchanted ready to play a harp.

He turned to Cheryl and whispered briefly, “The festival is almost over.” He said, “The dancers are going to perform now. They are the start of the lantern ceremony, we’ll get to release our lanterns then.” He stopped talking as another chime went off and a steady drum beat began echoing through the area.

One by one, dancers got onto the stage and got into a starting position and in the middle of them was Ayla, who looked rather nervous. Apollo managed to shoot his younger sister a smile and thumbs up, although he wasn’t sure if that helped her. At the sound of another chime the dancers began to move and the rest of the instruments began to play.

The performance was smooth and flowy, with twists and turns synchronized with the steady beat of the drum and the soft ring of the harp. It was clear that the dancers had prepared for this moment for a while. Apollo sat in silence, watching the preformance and swaying with the music.

((Xander part exempt for now bc I’m tired lol.

Ouch that sucks. Orchestra is an elective class so I can drop at any time thankfully, which honestly I might if the teacher is too much.

Also… Would you perhaps like to try making this into a webtoon in the future? Idk exactly how this would happen but I’d love to try and give it shot! I just think TOMU has so much potential and that art can better describe it than words :>
mU3UPIq.jpeg
((A WEBTOON? Bestie, if you want to do a webtoon be my freaking guest that would be so awesome and I totally agree with you I tried doing comics once.. I honestly am not cut out for anything much more than sketching because I get burnt out quickly but I do sketching really easy lol Point it, if you decide this is webtoon worthy than heck [emoji=gold star size=1]yes[emoji=gold star size=1]
((A WEBTOON? Bestie, if you want to do a webtoon be my freaking guest that would be so awesome and I totally agree with you

I tried doing comics once.. I honestly am not cut out for anything much more than sketching because I get burnt out quickly but I do sketching really easy lol

Point it, if you decide this is webtoon worthy than heck yes

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
((Dude yes It so down to make this a webtoon ;w; Even if it doesn’t work out it’s be nice to know that we tried.

I can do humanoids and sketches but struggle with backgrounds (I’m better with nature ones tho)^^’ I’m sure we could find a nice blend of skills.

I’ve attempted doing a comic with my friend before but it never got three panels so :/ Probably should take this to pms if we want to discuss more specifics, maybe even make a google doc for planning? I’m busy for like the rest of October but hopefully after that I get more free time :3
((Dude yes It so down to make this a webtoon ;w; Even if it doesn’t work out it’s be nice to know that we tried.

I can do humanoids and sketches but struggle with backgrounds (I’m better with nature ones tho)^^’ I’m sure we could find a nice blend of skills.

I’ve attempted doing a comic with my friend before but it never got three panels so :/ Probably should take this to pms if we want to discuss more specifics, maybe even make a google doc for planning? I’m busy for like the rest of October but hopefully after that I get more free time :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
FINALLY HAHA FINALLY Dragon-pollo exists >:3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82721621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827217/82721621_350.png[/img][/url]
FINALLY HAHA FINALLY

Dragon-pollo exists >:3

82721621_350.png
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9XvPbzY.jpeg[/img] Merry Christmas friend! Looking forward to actually writing stuff again lol
9XvPbzY.jpeg

Merry Christmas friend! Looking forward to actually writing stuff again lol
mU3UPIq.jpeg
``.. time?`` Cheryl questioned, noting the chimes. Following his gaze, for the most part, was pretty easy considering the sound wasn't all that scattered, but figuring out what it was that everyone had become so interested in was the difficult part. Sure, it was a square thing, but it wasn't clear what it was until people were spotted atop it to piece together that it was actually a stage. She nodded in acknowledgment of his comment, too distracted by the lights and people to say much. The fairy lights around them reminded her of a much calmer version of the city, when the lights would stay on and the sound of honking and yelling were the only things keeping the night alive. She wondered what would be happening now, back at home—nothing as exiting as this, likely. The drumming swayed her from the haziness of her thoughts, and she almost immediately spotted Ayla, beaming up at her. Cheryl hoped Ayla could even see them, and hoped she knew that Cheryl was practically off her rockers cheering. Knowing full well she couldn't do that without scaring the pants off Apollo, she confined herself next to him. The music was almost hypnotizing, but Cheryl kept her eyes locked on Ayla nearly the entire time, only straying her gaze to give a silent cheer for the other enchanted performing with her. Each second was better than the last, and despite the obvious silent pressure, the flow of the music held it's own sway, as if it were carrying the dancers with ghostlike hands. (I FINALLY GOT A POST. I HAVE BEEN WAITING. AND I FINALLY DID IT. I AM SO HAPPITYY USHDUHSFUYUSYAUYU AND SHEEEEEESH THE ART IS NICE!!!! I noticed you tried new methods???? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
``.. time?`` Cheryl questioned, noting the chimes. Following his gaze, for the most part, was pretty easy considering the sound wasn't all that scattered, but figuring out what it was that everyone had become so interested in was the difficult part. Sure, it was a square thing, but it wasn't clear what it was until people were spotted atop it to piece together that it was actually a stage.

She nodded in acknowledgment of his comment, too distracted by the lights and people to say much. The fairy lights around them reminded her of a much calmer version of the city, when the lights would stay on and the sound of honking and yelling were the only things keeping the night alive. She wondered what would be happening now, back at home—nothing as exiting as this, likely.

The drumming swayed her from the haziness of her thoughts, and she almost immediately spotted Ayla, beaming up at her. Cheryl hoped Ayla could even see them, and hoped she knew that Cheryl was practically off her rockers cheering. Knowing full well she couldn't do that without scaring the pants off Apollo, she confined herself next to him.

The music was almost hypnotizing, but Cheryl kept her eyes locked on Ayla nearly the entire time, only straying her gaze to give a silent cheer for the other enchanted performing with her. Each second was better than the last, and despite the obvious silent pressure, the flow of the music held it's own sway, as if it were carrying the dancers with ghostlike hands.

(I FINALLY GOT A POST. I HAVE BEEN WAITING. AND I FINALLY DID IT. I AM SO HAPPITYY USHDUHSFUYUSYAUYU
AND SHEEEEEESH THE ART IS NICE!!!! I noticed you tried new methods????

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50