Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@JuniperTooth

Its alright, hope you get better soon! in the mean time imma fill out the sign up sheet for the rp XD
@JuniperTooth

Its alright, hope you get better soon! in the mean time imma fill out the sign up sheet for the rp XD
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Username: SueSue Deity Name: Pestilence (Also answers to the name Adrienne, a name that only his fellow Shi Alliance allies know) Deity Alliance: Shi Alliance Powers (2 max pls): [b]Illness[/b]: Has the ability to spread, create and control Illnesses of all kinds. The green ick under his belly scales is highly contagious and deadly. He loves to test out new diseases that he creates on unsuspecting dragons. [b]Madness[/b]: Some of his illnesses are created more to make others suffer rather then kill them and so they slowly descend into madness as a side effect of these illnesses. It is also said that if one stares too long into his spirling eyes they go mad and rabid Appearance (worded or picture okay!): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34512313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/345124/34512313_350.png[/img][/url] Notes (if any): Chaotic Neutral, if you want him to do you a favor make sure to bring a peace offering to sway him. (Illnesses he hasn't seen, Shiny objects). Loves to play games(board games, puzzles, games to the death). He's often known as the Master of Games. He's definitely crazy, always smiling and conspiring the fall of his enemy.
Username: SueSue

Deity Name: Pestilence (Also answers to the name Adrienne, a name that only his fellow Shi Alliance allies know)

Deity Alliance: Shi Alliance

Powers (2 max pls):
Illness: Has the ability to spread, create and control Illnesses of all kinds. The green ick under his belly scales is highly contagious and deadly. He loves to test out new diseases that he creates on unsuspecting dragons.
Madness: Some of his illnesses are created more to make others suffer rather then kill them and so they slowly descend into madness as a side effect of these illnesses. It is also said that if one stares too long into his spirling eyes they go mad and rabid

Appearance (worded or picture okay!):
34512313_350.png
Notes (if any):
Chaotic Neutral, if you want him to do you a favor make sure to bring a peace offering to sway him. (Illnesses he hasn't seen, Shiny objects).

Loves to play games(board games, puzzles, games to the death). He's often known as the Master of Games.

He's definitely crazy, always smiling and conspiring the fall of his enemy.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
@JuniperTooth

Finished the profile XD
@JuniperTooth

Finished the profile XD
Yo, is anyone still alive?
Yo, is anyone still alive?
Still here!
Still here!
oulcMpY.gif
I was wondering that XD
Happy Flameforgers btw!
I was wondering that XD
Happy Flameforgers btw!
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Heck yeah!!

Heck yeah!!

oulcMpY.gif
Ah yes. Fire is finally getting some love. I feel like there aren't enough people in the Fire Flight
Ah yes. Fire is finally getting some love. I feel like there aren't enough people in the Fire Flight
I’m here!
I’m here!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Mood! The amount of times we are in dominance is so rare because we have such few people...[emoji=obelisk sad size=2]
Mood!

The amount of times we are in dominance is so rare because we have such few people...
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29