Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
End will definitely not take Anarchy against her lightly. If it was against her enemies then hell yeah she's all for it.
End will definitely not take Anarchy against her lightly. If it was against her enemies then hell yeah she's all for it.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-08-06 14:14:53" ] End will definitely not take Anarchy against her lightly. If it was against her enemies then hell yeah she's all for it. [/quote] @FlamesEmbrace I am thinking the havoc was long back, and the few outsiders are somehow the only ones that remember the past when it all took place. One of the deities would have to capture them if they wanted to know their secrets ;) Cadavere and Marcire are their names btw. They are two of the very few that know anything about the original deities or what happened when they began to die. Thinking of lore for the two, I would say they were powerful fighters that were very close, and made it out only by taking the lives of many dragons. They speak so quietly for their fear of being discovered by anyone. D r A m A
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-08-06 14:14:53:

@FlamesEmbrace
I am thinking the havoc was long back, and the few outsiders are somehow the only ones that remember the past when it all took place. One of the deities would have to capture them if they wanted to know their secrets ;)
Cadavere and Marcire are their names btw. They are two of the very few that know anything about the original deities or what happened when they began to die.
Thinking of lore for the two, I would say they were powerful fighters that were very close, and made it out only by taking the lives of many dragons. They speak so quietly for their fear of being discovered by anyone.

D r A m A
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
I feel like I am losing how much I liked beauty so I thought about the idea of her secretly having a family and she might die and tell the other Seikatsu Deities about a child she had possessing the power of a Deity? Also I feel like I am not feeling how strong End is supposed to be as leader of shi Deities so End killing beauty would make them give off more of a Leader of shi vibe.

@FlamesEmbrace do you like the idea?
I feel like I am losing how much I liked beauty so I thought about the idea of her secretly having a family and she might die and tell the other Seikatsu Deities about a child she had possessing the power of a Deity? Also I feel like I am not feeling how strong End is supposed to be as leader of shi Deities so End killing beauty would make them give off more of a Leader of shi vibe.

@FlamesEmbrace do you like the idea?
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer

Alright…um, I guess there’s a honeycomb pattern of differently sized holes, with the largest being the entrance where the bridge is. The original town was turned to rubble, but Dawn planted massive orchards in it’s place.

Alright…um, I guess there’s a honeycomb pattern of differently sized holes, with the largest being the entrance where the bridge is. The original town was turned to rubble, but Dawn planted massive orchards in it’s place.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Hey what can Dawn find in the original meeting spot? A few footprints? One of Reanimator’s plants?
Hey what can Dawn find in the original meeting spot? A few footprints? One of Reanimator’s plants?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@SnowingSoul

That sounds good to me. The only problem is that I don't really see End or Beauty having an interaction any time soon.

Also sorry for my absence. My depression decided to bite me in the butt. Nothing that my cat (and medication) didn't fix though.
@SnowingSoul

That sounds good to me. The only problem is that I don't really see End or Beauty having an interaction any time soon.

Also sorry for my absence. My depression decided to bite me in the butt. Nothing that my cat (and medication) didn't fix though.
oulcMpY.gif
@Andromedaflight Should Sanctuary just happen to show up behind Dawn and be like “ohohoho I was just looking for you” and then almost get decapitated cause he sneaks up on people too quietly?
@Andromedaflight Should Sanctuary just happen to show up behind Dawn and be like “ohohoho I was just looking for you” and then almost get decapitated cause he sneaks up on people too quietly?
Janus1.png
@Andromedaflight
Probably the entrance to the base, then eventually she might find the prisons.
@Andromedaflight
Probably the entrance to the base, then eventually she might find the prisons.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
A few bones from past prisoners/captives that End might have used to strengthen herself through the use of Death-force. Maybe some past plans, that reveal nothing of current/future ones, and some small building sculptures that End made as a reference for the much larger ones.

They'd also find some of Akbane's creations, because I think in an earlier post that @/CrepeCrepe mentioned their character left a whole host of their plants behind, and only took their rarer creations/experiments.
A few bones from past prisoners/captives that End might have used to strengthen herself through the use of Death-force. Maybe some past plans, that reveal nothing of current/future ones, and some small building sculptures that End made as a reference for the much larger ones.

They'd also find some of Akbane's creations, because I think in an earlier post that @/CrepeCrepe mentioned their character left a whole host of their plants behind, and only took their rarer creations/experiments.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace
Uhh can u check my last post just in case I did something stupid

I was today years old when I remembered that I have the memory of a lemon and the brain of a goldfish
@FlamesEmbrace
Uhh can u check my last post just in case I did something stupid

I was today years old when I remembered that I have the memory of a lemon and the brain of a goldfish
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29