Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@FlamesEmbrace

Yeah that seems like a logical idea, so I put their territory near a purple flower :)
@FlamesEmbrace

Yeah that seems like a logical idea, so I put their territory near a purple flower :)
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
I had it in my head that the base where the Shi captured Reanimator was in Flamecaller’s territory. Because of the lava and stuff idk
Maybe each alliance has kind of a neutral territory and the Fire one is the Shi’s?
I had it in my head that the base where the Shi captured Reanimator was in Flamecaller’s territory. Because of the lava and stuff idk
Maybe each alliance has kind of a neutral territory and the Fire one is the Shi’s?
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
I think I'm going for Celestial Light
I think I'm going for Celestial Light
Oooo
Can I name it "The Black Gardens"? it's pretty basic but I'm also very bad at naming things
Oooo
Can I name it "The Black Gardens"? it's pretty basic but I'm also very bad at naming things
SqnIrhs.png
Or maybe we can change the Garden to 'Floral'?
Or maybe we can change the Garden to 'Floral'?
I actually have a bunch of ideas
-'Floral Death'
-'Blooming Floral'
-'Veined Death'
I actually have a bunch of ideas
-'Floral Death'
-'Blooming Floral'
-'Veined Death'
I think I'm going to switch around Sanctuary's design a bit, and I'd imagine he's in Arcane? Edit: Pretty pink man :) [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/ZKDjpJ6/scry.png[/img][/url]
I think I'm going to switch around Sanctuary's design a bit, and I'd imagine he's in Arcane?

Edit: Pretty pink man :)

scry.png
Janus1.png
@LavenderBones

What would u plan on naming Sanctuary’s territory then?
@LavenderBones

What would u plan on naming Sanctuary’s territory then?
I’m going to start adding the few survivors outside of the deities into the game, cause it’s kinda slowing down and I wanna add some dragons that know of the past for drama lol, like I imagined all the dragons went into anarchy and fought to the death without leaders just because I have a very horrid imagination XD
Maybe one of the deities eventually catches one of them and forced them to tell secrets that they know or something
I imagine that these dragons live in dense areas such as forests.

(Pfft imagine laughing about anarchy that is me in a nutshell)
I’m going to start adding the few survivors outside of the deities into the game, cause it’s kinda slowing down and I wanna add some dragons that know of the past for drama lol, like I imagined all the dragons went into anarchy and fought to the death without leaders just because I have a very horrid imagination XD
Maybe one of the deities eventually catches one of them and forced them to tell secrets that they know or something
I imagine that these dragons live in dense areas such as forests.

(Pfft imagine laughing about anarchy that is me in a nutshell)
Moonspell Grove :) I had to use a generator for that name, lol.

Also, I really like that idea! Anarchy can be great to move plots along, plus there’ll be more activity.
Moonspell Grove :) I had to use a generator for that name, lol.

Also, I really like that idea! Anarchy can be great to move plots along, plus there’ll be more activity.
Janus1.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29