Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! SandWing vers. (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
alright! @lavendarbones, i think oryx needed to reply?
alright! @lavendarbones, i think oryx needed to reply?

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png

Gaboon closed his eyes, allowed himself a breath before stadning up. his jaw pressed back to reveal a forced toothy smile, as he walked briskly to Ostridge. ' hello, im Gaboon your classmate! ' he blurted out, eyes darting to Somno, who weaved herself around his body, laughing at his attempt to make conversation

Gaboon closed his eyes, allowed himself a breath before stadning up. his jaw pressed back to reveal a forced toothy smile, as he walked briskly to Ostridge. ' hello, im Gaboon your classmate! ' he blurted out, eyes darting to Somno, who weaved herself around his body, laughing at his attempt to make conversation
Ostritch felt a mild wind behind her. She turned her head and saw the dragon she had tried to talk to earlier.
"H-hi.." she said rather hoarse and returned a smile, she quickly grabbed a paper from the pile next to her and wrote: we will have to use this paper sorry! what's your name? on the paper. She handed it to him.

I hope he doesn't think I'm weird.. does he know I can't hear him..? What would mother do in this situation?? Probably kill him... a dark part of her mind whispered

@Sirenhead
Ostritch felt a mild wind behind her. She turned her head and saw the dragon she had tried to talk to earlier.
"H-hi.." she said rather hoarse and returned a smile, she quickly grabbed a paper from the pile next to her and wrote: we will have to use this paper sorry! what's your name? on the paper. She handed it to him.

I hope he doesn't think I'm weird.. does he know I can't hear him..? What would mother do in this situation?? Probably kill him... a dark part of her mind whispered

@Sirenhead
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
gQNR0q3.png
Lou/Louie
She/her
/any
Fr+1
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
“I’ve never had an art class,” Oryx chattered, playing with a couple brushes. “Do we just…make a mess? I’m awfully good at making those. Everyone’s mess looks like something though.” He settled down at an empty table and gestured for Nettle to sit. “Have you ever had an art class? This is all quite strange. Do many schools have art programs? We only ever had weaving in my village, and I was never really good at that either.”

@caelafireheart
“I’ve never had an art class,” Oryx chattered, playing with a couple brushes. “Do we just…make a mess? I’m awfully good at making those. Everyone’s mess looks like something though.” He settled down at an empty table and gestured for Nettle to sit. “Have you ever had an art class? This is all quite strange. Do many schools have art programs? We only ever had weaving in my village, and I was never really good at that either.”

@caelafireheart
Janus1.png
The crowd of dragons made a path for the large black dragon. Whispers and murmers could be heard echoing the halls of how intimidating he was. Mamba felt bad, he really wouldnt hurt anyone, so...why were they so afriad of him? Mamba made his way to the art class and looked into the class door. Should he go in?
The crowd of dragons made a path for the large black dragon. Whispers and murmers could be heard echoing the halls of how intimidating he was. Mamba felt bad, he really wouldnt hurt anyone, so...why were they so afriad of him? Mamba made his way to the art class and looked into the class door. Should he go in?
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
-Vinca-
Vinca stuck her head into the art room, curiously peering back and forth to see if this was where she was supposed to be. A few other dragons were here, scattered around the room or chatting with each other.
Completely missing the dragon who was also peering into the art cave next to her, she noticed some of the art supplies and excitedly went over to them, heading straight for the clay.
Back at the orphanage, she and her friends would sometimes swim to the bottoms of wells and the oasis to carve some clay out of the gritty sand. Vinca couldn’t remember what the clay had looked like, but she remembered the funny feeling of the twisting spires she’d made.
Flicking her tail happily, she plopped herself down and sank her claws into the warm tub of water that kept the clay from drying out, scraping some of the squishy, slightly sandy clay out and slapping it onto the stone desk set up for this project.
Only a little too late did she wonder whether she should wait for the teacher to come before starting, but ah well, too late now!
-Vinca-
Vinca stuck her head into the art room, curiously peering back and forth to see if this was where she was supposed to be. A few other dragons were here, scattered around the room or chatting with each other.
Completely missing the dragon who was also peering into the art cave next to her, she noticed some of the art supplies and excitedly went over to them, heading straight for the clay.
Back at the orphanage, she and her friends would sometimes swim to the bottoms of wells and the oasis to carve some clay out of the gritty sand. Vinca couldn’t remember what the clay had looked like, but she remembered the funny feeling of the twisting spires she’d made.
Flicking her tail happily, she plopped herself down and sank her claws into the warm tub of water that kept the clay from drying out, scraping some of the squishy, slightly sandy clay out and slapping it onto the stone desk set up for this project.
Only a little too late did she wonder whether she should wait for the teacher to come before starting, but ah well, too late now!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Mamba gathered himself, and stalked inside the classroom. His striking golden eyes darted around the classroom. His black scorpion tail tip twitched.
Mamba gathered himself, and stalked inside the classroom. His striking golden eyes darted around the classroom. His black scorpion tail tip twitched.
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
@LavenderBones

Nettle frowned, examining the other students' projects before sitting down next to Oryx's desk. "I'm good at making messes, too- much more than I am at solving 'em, anyways. My- uh, my village only had weaving, too- like for cloaks and blankets and things. I tried that- made a scarf once- but it was kinda boring and I've never tried painting before." I hope we don't get graded on our art skills.
"Maybe we just.. splash paint or something onto a canvas and hope it looks cool?"
She poked one of the brushes on her desk and joked, "Art is one of the few things I'm not great at."
@LavenderBones

Nettle frowned, examining the other students' projects before sitting down next to Oryx's desk. "I'm good at making messes, too- much more than I am at solving 'em, anyways. My- uh, my village only had weaving, too- like for cloaks and blankets and things. I tried that- made a scarf once- but it was kinda boring and I've never tried painting before." I hope we don't get graded on our art skills.
"Maybe we just.. splash paint or something onto a canvas and hope it looks cool?"
She poked one of the brushes on her desk and joked, "Art is one of the few things I'm not great at."

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
“You must have an impressive skill set then,” Oryx snickered. He dipped a brush into a pot of red paint and ran it down the center of the canvas. “I’m going to be covered in this stuff when we’re done. I hope it comes-“ Oryx froze, captivated by the big black dragon occupying a considerable amount of space-“off. Oh sands help me, he’s wonderful.” The paint on his brush dripped down to his claws, giving them an unfortunate similarity to talons covered in blood. He turned to look at Nettle, his jaws agape. “I’m going to invite him over. Nothing can stop me from getting to know this dragon,” he hissed, grinning. He stood abruptly and waved enthusiastically at him with his paint covered talons, flinging a large amount of paint every which way in the process.
“Hey! You, the black cutie! Come sit over here!” He gave the dragon in the seat next to him an alarmingly terrifying look, which, combined with the paint, did make him look rather like a murderer, and they couldn’t be blamed for hurrying away. He turned back to him and smiled.

@caelafireheart
“You must have an impressive skill set then,” Oryx snickered. He dipped a brush into a pot of red paint and ran it down the center of the canvas. “I’m going to be covered in this stuff when we’re done. I hope it comes-“ Oryx froze, captivated by the big black dragon occupying a considerable amount of space-“off. Oh sands help me, he’s wonderful.” The paint on his brush dripped down to his claws, giving them an unfortunate similarity to talons covered in blood. He turned to look at Nettle, his jaws agape. “I’m going to invite him over. Nothing can stop me from getting to know this dragon,” he hissed, grinning. He stood abruptly and waved enthusiastically at him with his paint covered talons, flinging a large amount of paint every which way in the process.
“Hey! You, the black cutie! Come sit over here!” He gave the dragon in the seat next to him an alarmingly terrifying look, which, combined with the paint, did make him look rather like a murderer, and they couldn’t be blamed for hurrying away. He turned back to him and smiled.

@caelafireheart
Janus1.png
Mambas ears perked up, did that dragon just call him...cute-? He stalked over, dragons steering clear of him. He sat down next to oryx. Was this one not afraid of him?
Mambas ears perked up, did that dragon just call him...cute-? He stalked over, dragons steering clear of him. He sat down next to oryx. Was this one not afraid of him?
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11