Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anti Baby Hornet Movement [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
an OOC of this thread RP:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3019197/1

That's all I guess..

Members: @Gabbiani @todithytzance01 @LegendaryManpig @ClownEngaged @Verdes @BlueFriend @ShinyYveltal12 @ShinyYveltal12 @LoversMasque
Founder: @BigSisterMoon

Rules: Follow the FR Rp rules.
Don't act weird.
Don't spam.
Please don't post anything unrelated unless it is important.
Don't roleplay weird and innapropriate things.
You can roleplay duels and fights but don't powerplay.
Have fun!
an OOC of this thread RP:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3019197/1

That's all I guess..

Members: @Gabbiani @todithytzance01 @LegendaryManpig @ClownEngaged @Verdes @BlueFriend @ShinyYveltal12 @ShinyYveltal12 @LoversMasque
Founder: @BigSisterMoon

Rules: Follow the FR Rp rules.
Don't act weird.
Don't spam.
Please don't post anything unrelated unless it is important.
Don't roleplay weird and innapropriate things.
You can roleplay duels and fights but don't powerplay.
Have fun!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Wait, didn't you already have an OOC? I remember posting in it and everything, lol!
Wait, didn't you already have an OOC? I remember posting in it and everything, lol!
[quote name="LegendaryManpig" date="2021-06-13 13:50:26" ] Wait, didn't you already have an OOC? I remember posting in it and everything, lol! [/quote] Got taken down, cuz I'm dumb.
LegendaryManpig wrote on 2021-06-13 13:50:26:
Got taken down, cuz I'm dumb.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Huh, fair enough. I'm sure it wasn't because you're dumb. :)
Huh, fair enough. I'm sure it wasn't because you're dumb. :)
I was playing kirb
I was playing kirb
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
*Blep*
*Blep*
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
when should I decide to actually use my character in the roleplay? HMMMMMMM..
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
[quote name="BlueFriend" date="2021-06-13 15:52:01" ] when should I decide to actually use my character in the roleplay? HMMMMMMM.. [/quote] Whenever you want.
BlueFriend wrote on 2021-06-13 15:52:01:
Whenever you want.

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-06-13 20:19:08" ] [quote name="BlueFriend" date="2021-06-13 15:52:01" ] when should I decide to actually use my character in the roleplay? HMMMMMMM.. [/quote] Whenever you want. [/quote] aight
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-06-13 20:19:08:
BlueFriend wrote on 2021-06-13 15:52:01:
Whenever you want.
aight
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
What is this place, smells like a yet another Anti Baby Hornet thread. Thats is so illegal I'm calling the c o p s
What is this place, smells like a yet another Anti Baby Hornet thread. Thats is so illegal I'm calling the c o p s
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15