Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 222 223
[center][b][color=#ec94a8][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Kirby[emoji=pink star size=1][/color][/b][/center] Kirby discards the Spark ability, seeing Bandana Dee stopping by the kitchen. The young [i]hoshi no senshi[/i] looks around for a frying pan, though he's having trouble finding one. He taps on Bandana Dee's parasol, hoping to get his attention. He explains via his 'poyo language' that he wants to help with the food. ----- [center][b][color=green][emoji=spider size=1]Taranza[emoji=rose size=1][/color][/b][/center] Taranza attempts to translate. "So, apparently, Kirby wants to help with the food," he says.
Kirby

Kirby discards the Spark ability, seeing Bandana Dee stopping by the kitchen. The young hoshi no senshi looks around for a frying pan, though he's having trouble finding one. He taps on Bandana Dee's parasol, hoping to get his attention. He explains via his 'poyo language' that he wants to help with the food.
Taranza

Taranza attempts to translate. "So, apparently, Kirby wants to help with the food," he says.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Wing | counselor's office

The counselor's office was always a zone of peace and quiet amidst the school, even in the most chaotic of times. It was dimly lit by a single lamp, within floated a small Lumafly. A needle-like weapon leaned in the back corner of the room, tip down.
Wing themself sat behind the desk like most of the time, reading a book albeit at a slow pace. Their wings rested in the gap between the back of the chair and the seat, the tips on the ground.

(just a post to get this going, and in case someone wants to go visit Wing because why not)
Wing | counselor's office

The counselor's office was always a zone of peace and quiet amidst the school, even in the most chaotic of times. It was dimly lit by a single lamp, within floated a small Lumafly. A needle-like weapon leaned in the back corner of the room, tip down.
Wing themself sat behind the desk like most of the time, reading a book albeit at a slow pace. Their wings rested in the gap between the back of the chair and the seat, the tips on the ground.

(just a post to get this going, and in case someone wants to go visit Wing because why not)
[center][emoji=sun size=1] [color=#dab3ff][b]Marx[/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] Marx snorted, raising his talons to his mouth. “Aww, c’mon, Bandee! You [i]really[/i] think Mags would keep all his goods in one place? He can’t [i]afford[/i] to do that with me around!” The jester strolled past Bandana Dee, humming thoughtfully. “Nah, Mags keeps all the best stuff hidden. The issue arises in finding it, mhm. See, he just [i]knows[/i] I’m gonna look around in here, so he can’t keep things where he knows I’ll look.” At the least, Marx was positive that’s why the places he went to first tended to get emptier and emptier… No, that [i]certainly[/i] couldn’t be because of him clearing them all out! Marx waved a wing dismissively, pivoting on his heel. “But hey, I’m sure I didn’t eat [i]everything[/i] in the fridge while I blacked out in here a couple minutes ago, hee hee!” He perked up at Taranza’s voice and glanced over at him, the tips of his grin twitching. [i]Dang, I can’t remember where he keeps those..![/i] Marx shrugged, turning away once again to hide his face. “Check the cabinets, maybe? Mags moves those around all the time. He likes reorganizing, y’know?” That seemed like a reasonable excuse!
Marx

Marx snorted, raising his talons to his mouth. “Aww, c’mon, Bandee! You really think Mags would keep all his goods in one place? He can’t afford to do that with me around!” The jester strolled past Bandana Dee, humming thoughtfully. “Nah, Mags keeps all the best stuff hidden. The issue arises in finding it, mhm. See, he just knows I’m gonna look around in here, so he can’t keep things where he knows I’ll look.” At the least, Marx was positive that’s why the places he went to first tended to get emptier and emptier… No, that certainly couldn’t be because of him clearing them all out! Marx waved a wing dismissively, pivoting on his heel. “But hey, I’m sure I didn’t eat everything in the fridge while I blacked out in here a couple minutes ago, hee hee!” He perked up at Taranza’s voice and glanced over at him, the tips of his grin twitching. Dang, I can’t remember where he keeps those..! Marx shrugged, turning away once again to hide his face. “Check the cabinets, maybe? Mags moves those around all the time. He likes reorganizing, y’know?” That seemed like a reasonable excuse!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[center][b][color=green][emoji=spider size=1]Taranza[emoji=rose size=1][/color][/b][/center] Taranza looks in the cabinets for a frying pan or something similar, though he's not having any luck, either. "Hey, Marx, do you see a frying pan anywhere?" he asks.
Taranza

Taranza looks in the cabinets for a frying pan or something similar, though he's not having any luck, either. "Hey, Marx, do you see a frying pan anywhere?" he asks.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[center][emoji=sun size=1] [color=#dab3ff][b]Marx[/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] Marx bit back a sigh, trotting over to Taranza with a smile. “Hmm, not yet! Maybe they’re higher up?” [i]Man, I really don’t wanna fly right now though…[/i] “I’m afraid I won’t be of much help for that, though, my wings are all sore…” Marx allowed his expression to fall solemn for a few seconds, raising his wings just a bit to accentuate his statement. He cleared his throat and shook his head with a soft chuckle, waving his talons as if he was dismissing the topic. “But hey, I just know they’ll be around here somewhere! Mags doesn’t seem the type to store pots and pans far from the kitchen.”
Marx

Marx bit back a sigh, trotting over to Taranza with a smile. “Hmm, not yet! Maybe they’re higher up?” Man, I really don’t wanna fly right now though… “I’m afraid I won’t be of much help for that, though, my wings are all sore…” Marx allowed his expression to fall solemn for a few seconds, raising his wings just a bit to accentuate his statement. He cleared his throat and shook his head with a soft chuckle, waving his talons as if he was dismissing the topic. “But hey, I just know they’ll be around here somewhere! Mags doesn’t seem the type to store pots and pans far from the kitchen.”
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
[center][b][color=green][emoji=spider size=1]Taranza[emoji=rose size=1][/color][/b][/center] Taranza floats up and around the kitchen, and he does eventually find a frying pan in some more cabinets. "Here it is. Hey, Kirby! Want to help with this?" Taranza asks the pink hero, throwing the frying pan at him. ----- [center][b][color=#d7e6ee][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Cook Kirby[emoji=cauldron size=1][/color][/b][/center] Kirby nods, then inhales the frying pan to become... [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWJ0vr1DQp8]Cook Kirby[/url]. He walks out of the kitchen and into wherever the Lor houses a dining room. "[b][i]Kaabii Suteki![/i][/b]" [Kirby Steak!] he exclaims, creating a giant steak from thin air.
Taranza

Taranza floats up and around the kitchen, and he does eventually find a frying pan in some more cabinets. "Here it is. Hey, Kirby! Want to help with this?" Taranza asks the pink hero, throwing the frying pan at him.
Cook Kirby

Kirby nods, then inhales the frying pan to become... Cook Kirby. He walks out of the kitchen and into wherever the Lor houses a dining room. "Kaabii Suteki!" [Kirby Steak!] he exclaims, creating a giant steak from thin air.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[center][emoji=sun size=1] [color=#dab3ff][b]Marx[/color] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] Marx hummed, watching in boredom as the frying pan was flung across the room. [i]...Would suck if that crashed and woke Mags up. Just because he’d put an end to my fun! Not because he needs the sleep or anythin’.[/i] “Hey hey, kid, whatcha makin’—?” [i]Ohhh sweet Nova.[/i] Marx’s mouth began to water as he stared up at the giant steak, his pupils widening. He finally shook himself out to regain his senses after a few seconds and hurried over to Kirby’s side, trying not to glance over at the steak too much. Marx was tempted to just steal it for himself, but he was no stranger to the old don’t-take-food-from-Kirby warning. So, he was left with no other options. “Heyyy Kirbs! Kirbs, my friend, my good buddy!” Marx leaned a wing on the child, grinning. “Hey hey! Kirbs! You aren’t planning to eat that entire thing, huh? You’d spare some for your good pal Marx, right?”
Marx

Marx hummed, watching in boredom as the frying pan was flung across the room. ...Would suck if that crashed and woke Mags up. Just because he’d put an end to my fun! Not because he needs the sleep or anythin’. “Hey hey, kid, whatcha makin’—?” Ohhh sweet Nova. Marx’s mouth began to water as he stared up at the giant steak, his pupils widening. He finally shook himself out to regain his senses after a few seconds and hurried over to Kirby’s side, trying not to glance over at the steak too much. Marx was tempted to just steal it for himself, but he was no stranger to the old don’t-take-food-from-Kirby warning. So, he was left with no other options. “Heyyy Kirbs! Kirbs, my friend, my good buddy!” Marx leaned a wing on the child, grinning. “Hey hey! Kirbs! You aren’t planning to eat that entire thing, huh? You’d spare some for your good pal Marx, right?”
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
[center][b][color=#d7e6ee][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Cook Kirby[emoji=cauldron size=1][/color][/b][/center] Kirby offers some of the steak to Marx, Bandana Dee, Taranza, and... well, anyone who wants it. He made it for everyone to eat.
Cook Kirby

Kirby offers some of the steak to Marx, Bandana Dee, Taranza, and... well, anyone who wants it. He made it for everyone to eat.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Wing
The adult vessel continued to read in their office, their small space of calm within the school. They didn't go outside much, but that was okay, they'd lived almost their entire life underground anyway.
Wing
The adult vessel continued to read in their office, their small space of calm within the school. They didn't go outside much, but that was okay, they'd lived almost their entire life underground anyway.
[center][b][emoji=white gem size=1][color=lightgray]Neptune[/color][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/b][/center] Neptune is confused by Aurelius digging through the costumes. "Hey, what're you doing?" he asks, genuinely curious.
Neptune

Neptune is confused by Aurelius digging through the costumes. "Hey, what're you doing?" he asks, genuinely curious.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 222 223