Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Cave of Terrors [MAFIA] OPEN
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
“Yeah! You seem to know what you are doing, and I have no leads.”
“Yeah! You seem to know what you are doing, and I have no leads.”
pHCrqjQ.gif
"O-h," he said, genuinely surprised. "Well I really am not sure..."
He didn't want to let them down. And it made his heart swell to know they thought he was put together.
(We know for a fact rune talked to Cypress and was mad at him, but technically our characters don't, so idk if we can consider that. Basically it makes them sus to me as a player but idk if Caldwell would reach the same conclusion)
"O-h," he said, genuinely surprised. "Well I really am not sure..."
He didn't want to let them down. And it made his heart swell to know they thought he was put together.
(We know for a fact rune talked to Cypress and was mad at him, but technically our characters don't, so idk if we can consider that. Basically it makes them sus to me as a player but idk if Caldwell would reach the same conclusion)
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
come alive roleplay //
come alive roleplay //
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
(u need to announce the voting submission time
(u need to announce the voting submission time
pHCrqjQ.gif
oh yeah hold on //
oh yeah hold on //
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Moonwillow @DeadlyPlague @BaseballPlant @EverGreenUwU @WolfiWonder @sp580s @Phoenixgirl111 @dontuworry @PastelPerryton

`It has come to a time, where we need to focus on voting.` Kia murmured, as they all huddled in a circle. `One of you guys here are a murderer, or two of yo yare, who knows. We need to get rid of them before we all die.`

He led them to an room, with tallies and stuff, saying who voted who, and how much votes dragons got.

`Choose wisely.`
@Moonwillow @DeadlyPlague @BaseballPlant @EverGreenUwU @WolfiWonder @sp580s @Phoenixgirl111 @dontuworry @PastelPerryton

`It has come to a time, where we need to focus on voting.` Kia murmured, as they all huddled in a circle. `One of you guys here are a murderer, or two of yo yare, who knows. We need to get rid of them before we all die.`

He led them to an room, with tallies and stuff, saying who voted who, and how much votes dragons got.

`Choose wisely.`
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
“My vote is on Sithis.”
“My vote is on Sithis.”
pHCrqjQ.gif
"We have to vote someone? But what if we pick the wrong one..?" Caldwell looked around, concerned. He'd probably vote with the majority... less guilt that way, its all shared around.
"We have to vote someone? But what if we pick the wrong one..?" Caldwell looked around, concerned. He'd probably vote with the majority... less guilt that way, its all shared around.
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
[center]~*[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [i][u][b]Ghost[/b][/u][/i] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]*~ [i]Ghost sighed, "this is truly a grave issue~... I suppose I should cast my vote, though I... am not certain we should condemn another merely off suspicion..." The guardian spoke calmly, quietly, eerily so. ~ping to interact~[/i][/center]
~* Ghost *~

Ghost sighed, "this is truly a grave issue~... I suppose I should cast my vote, though I... am not certain we should condemn another merely off suspicion..." The guardian spoke calmly, quietly, eerily so.

~ping to interact~
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
(AAA 1K FORUM POSTS ENRHREBHJRB W
(AAA 1K FORUM POSTS ENRHREBHJRB W
pHCrqjQ.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29