Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Cave of Terrors [MAFIA] OPEN
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"Weapon... right," the coatl mumbled. He was still wavering, unsure what to do
"Weapon... right," the coatl mumbled. He was still wavering, unsure what to do
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
"As much as the evidence points to me, unfortunately I didn't do it. I only do public executions, private executions are way too boring and defeats the purpose of executing them." Sithis said, waving around his claw. "Not only that, but just because it matches a cleaver doesn't mean it was my cleaver specifically, there is another cleaver here."
"As much as the evidence points to me, unfortunately I didn't do it. I only do public executions, private executions are way too boring and defeats the purpose of executing them." Sithis said, waving around his claw. "Not only that, but just because it matches a cleaver doesn't mean it was my cleaver specifically, there is another cleaver here."
1S8QoUc.png
@Moonwillow @DeadlyPlague @BaseballPlant @EverGreenUwU @WolfiWonder @sp580s @Phoenixgirl111 @dontuworry @PastelPerryton

Unfortunately, Sithis had to go.

He was locked into a cage with cleavers stabbing him, while Kia made sure he was not the murderer with his powers, after he died.

`He..was innocent.`

You all shudder in regret, and sadness.

*You can be a familiar or whatever now if you want.*
@Moonwillow @DeadlyPlague @BaseballPlant @EverGreenUwU @WolfiWonder @sp580s @Phoenixgirl111 @dontuworry @PastelPerryton

Unfortunately, Sithis had to go.

He was locked into a cage with cleavers stabbing him, while Kia made sure he was not the murderer with his powers, after he died.

`He..was innocent.`

You all shudder in regret, and sadness.

*You can be a familiar or whatever now if you want.*
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Caldwells eyes widened and he flinched at the carnage. Innocent. They had just murdered someone innocent. At least- at least he had backed down. His hands were clean... right? Or were they all as culpable as the murderers..?
He didn't want to think about it.

The coatl turned and fled the execution, escaping from the cavern and taking flight. The cool air brushed away his worries, sending them spiraling off, hopefully never to return....
Caldwells eyes widened and he flinched at the carnage. Innocent. They had just murdered someone innocent. At least- at least he had backed down. His hands were clean... right? Or were they all as culpable as the murderers..?
He didn't want to think about it.

The coatl turned and fled the execution, escaping from the cavern and taking flight. The cool air brushed away his worries, sending them spiraling off, hopefully never to return....
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
“What’s the?! I was sure that everything lined up! That surely would ruin my trust around here..”
“What’s the?! I was sure that everything lined up! That surely would ruin my trust around here..”
pHCrqjQ.gif
Rio's eyes opened slowly, his pupils dilating and focusing quickly for a moment before settling onto Kia.

"Somethin's off about ye, you've got somethin up yer sleeve, mate, I can tell yer that much..."

He muttered softly under his breath, taking care that the Imperial couldn't hear his remark. His eyes glanced around the room, watching the faces of the others gathered around. To anyone else, the robot may have looked impassive or apathetic, but inside his brain there were gears busy turning, both metaphorically and literally.
Rio's eyes opened slowly, his pupils dilating and focusing quickly for a moment before settling onto Kia.

"Somethin's off about ye, you've got somethin up yer sleeve, mate, I can tell yer that much..."

He muttered softly under his breath, taking care that the Imperial couldn't hear his remark. His eyes glanced around the room, watching the faces of the others gathered around. To anyone else, the robot may have looked impassive or apathetic, but inside his brain there were gears busy turning, both metaphorically and literally.
(I LOVE THEIR DIALECT
(I LOVE THEIR DIALECT
pHCrqjQ.gif
Lelula lets out a large sigh, sitting down on the floor. “God...I shouldn’t trust peoples opinions as much anymore. This is just sorrowful.”
Lelula lets out a large sigh, sitting down on the floor. “God...I shouldn’t trust peoples opinions as much anymore. This is just sorrowful.”
pHCrqjQ.gif
((So sorry I was busy for a while irl, if someone could remind me of what clues were found at Cypress's death that'd be helpful, ty! :>
((So sorry I was busy for a while irl, if someone could remind me of what clues were found at Cypress's death that'd be helpful, ty! :>
[quote name="sp580s" date="2021-05-12 13:48:27" ] [quote name="N2 suspects"] Clue 1- brown: sithis (grip of weapon), lelula (Renaissance shirt), green (branches), rune (chasm crawler artic gear), Caldwell (feathers), whisperleaf (bow/quiver) (everyone but ghost and rio) Clue 2- feather, or fur..?: Rio, lelula, green, rune, Caldwell, whisperleaf (everyone except ghost and sithis) Clue 3- petal: sithis (rose), green (branches), ghost (rose) Cypress himself has petals and feathers/fur, so could be the reason for either, but he has no brown [/quote] [/quote] @moonwillow
sp580s wrote on 2021-05-12 13:48:27:
N2 suspects wrote:
Clue 1- brown: sithis (grip of weapon), lelula (Renaissance shirt), green (branches), rune (chasm crawler artic gear), Caldwell (feathers), whisperleaf (bow/quiver)
(everyone but ghost and rio)
Clue 2- feather, or fur..?: Rio, lelula, green, rune, Caldwell, whisperleaf
(everyone except ghost and sithis)
Clue 3- petal: sithis (rose), green (branches), ghost (rose)
Cypress himself has petals and feathers/fur, so could be the reason for either, but he has no brown
@moonwillow
pHCrqjQ.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29