Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Game of Thrones {RP OOC/sign-ups open}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Ok, so, when we reach at least 5 occupied houses, I'll create the ic.
Ok, so, when we reach at least 5 occupied houses, I'll create the ic.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/ba/37/97ba379d249f5139628fa9a42e55140b.png[/img] [b]House[/b]: House Stark [b]Name[/b]: Queen Ximena Primrose [b]Age[/b]: 18 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Role [/b](king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Queen [b]Height[/b]: 5'8 [b]Appearance[/b]: *the picture above* [b]Personality[/b]: Considering she's a lady, you'd expect her to be more prim, more proper, but that is not the case. She's headstrong, and fierce, and comes across as cold - much like the region in which she is from and lives. She puts her people first above herself, and during battles - instead of staying within the castle at winterfell where she ought to be - she is out in the battlefield, fighting with her men. Even though she is queen, she's usually out sparring with her soldiers, or looking over the combat training of the younger boys along with her commander - heck, visitors to Winterfell mistake her for the commander. She is a wary person, never fully trusting the other kingdoms, however she knows how to keep a level head, keep calm, and act like a true queen when she encounters another kingdom in peace. [b]Voice Claim:[/b] Emma Corinn as Princess Diana [b]Sitka the Direwolf | Male [/b] On alert at almost all times except for the fleeting moments he sleeps - also follows soldiers on patrols and hunts. Incredibly protective of Ximena, can also be extremely aggressive - if not someone he's met before you do NOT want to approach him. [img]https://i.ibb.co/G2p7y6c/06-A79-E3-E-AFD2-40-AE-8-DB9-1-D1-AB716-EFCD.jpg[/img] [i]Dracarys[/i] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/20/d7/1720d7b2a78aebd4646f226cb8f97f4e.jpg[/img] [b]House[/b]: House Stark [b]Name[/b]: Elize (El-leez) Olira (o-leera) Stark [b]Age[/b]: 17 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Role [/b](king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Princess [b]Height[/b]: 5'5 [b]Appearance[/b]:*picture above* [b]Personality[/b]: The total opposite of her sister, Elize is what a queen should look and act like according to society, and is what people expect when requesting an audience with the Queen of Winterfell. She is kind, confident, and determined. Things that her and Ximena do have in common is their quick-wit, their assertiveness, and their loyalty to each other and the kingdom. Many people have suggested that Elize ask her sister to abdicate the throne, but even if people don't see her sister as the normal standard of a queen, Ximena is still her queen, and her sister, and she'll remain loyal to her and wait for her turn to sit on the throne. Unlike her sister, she also does not possess a temper or hot-headed attitude. [b] Voice Claim: [/b]Emma Watson [b] Sakari the Direwolf | Female [/b] Sakari is a calm and gentle direwolf. She also happens to be Sitka's younger sister. Sakara can 99% of the time be found by Elize's side, but if not you can almost always find her about in the woods with Sitka just frolicking away or helping aid in a hunt. [img]https://i.ibb.co/KXZX8hB/D2937-E82-0515-4-B36-AAED-7317-AE5-BCD23.jpg[/img]
97ba379d249f5139628fa9a42e55140b.png

House: House Stark
Name: Queen Ximena Primrose
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Queen
Height: 5'8
Appearance: *the picture above*
Personality: Considering she's a lady, you'd expect her to be more prim, more proper, but that is not the case. She's headstrong, and fierce, and comes across as cold - much like the region in which she is from and lives. She puts her people first above herself, and during battles - instead of staying within the castle at winterfell where she ought to be - she is out in the battlefield, fighting with her men. Even though she is queen, she's usually out sparring with her soldiers, or looking over the combat training of the younger boys along with her commander - heck, visitors to Winterfell mistake her for the commander. She is a wary person, never fully trusting the other kingdoms, however she knows how to keep a level head, keep calm, and act like a true queen when she encounters another kingdom in peace.
Voice Claim: Emma Corinn as Princess Diana
Sitka the Direwolf | Male On alert at almost all times except for the fleeting moments he sleeps - also follows soldiers on patrols and hunts. Incredibly protective of Ximena, can also be extremely aggressive - if not someone he's met before you do NOT want to approach him.
06-A79-E3-E-AFD2-40-AE-8-DB9-1-D1-AB716-EFCD.jpg

Dracarys
1720d7b2a78aebd4646f226cb8f97f4e.jpg

House: House Stark
Name: Elize (El-leez) Olira (o-leera) Stark
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Princess
Height: 5'5
Appearance:*picture above*
Personality: The total opposite of her sister, Elize is what a queen should look and act like according to society, and is what people expect when requesting an audience with the Queen of Winterfell. She is kind, confident, and determined. Things that her and Ximena do have in common is their quick-wit, their assertiveness, and their loyalty to each other and the kingdom. Many people have suggested that Elize ask her sister to abdicate the throne, but even if people don't see her sister as the normal standard of a queen, Ximena is still her queen, and her sister, and she'll remain loyal to her and wait for her turn to sit on the throne. Unlike her sister, she also does not possess a temper or hot-headed attitude.
Voice Claim: Emma Watson
Sakari the Direwolf | Female
Sakari is a calm and gentle direwolf. She also happens to be Sitka's younger sister. Sakara can 99% of the time be found by Elize's side, but if not you can almost always find her about in the woods with Sitka just frolicking away or helping aid in a hunt.
D2937-E82-0515-4-B36-AAED-7317-AE5-BCD23.jpg

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@Andromedagalaxy she is accepted, and yes you are allowed to have a direwolf as a Stark, and yes you are allowed to have a king/queen of the house
@Andromedagalaxy she is accepted, and yes you are allowed to have a direwolf as a Stark, and yes you are allowed to have a king/queen of the house
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@Glorfindel1 Would I be allowed to make another character (from the same house, of course) and they not have a dragon? (And no, it's not because I'm lazy and don't want to play as three different dragons... It's because I'm tired and don't want to play as three different dragons.)
@Glorfindel1 Would I be allowed to make another character (from the same house, of course) and they not have a dragon? (And no, it's not because I'm lazy and don't want to play as three different dragons... It's because I'm tired and don't want to play as three different dragons.)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Yeah that's cool, not all Targaryens have to have dragons, especially if it's someone like an advisor or a royal guard, but you can still do a prince/princess or a king/queen without a dragon.
Yeah that's cool, not all Targaryens have to have dragons, especially if it's someone like an advisor or a royal guard, but you can still do a prince/princess or a king/queen without a dragon.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Ah, okay.
I haven't made a prince/princess due to the storyline from the first book. So I'll make an advisor because I know one existed in the book...
Ah, okay.
I haven't made a prince/princess due to the storyline from the first book. So I'll make an advisor because I know one existed in the book...
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
House: Tyrell Name: Yvanna Syrsa Age: 25 Gender: female Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): advisor of the king Height: 5' 1" Appearance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/197122_gpK4v4Dk.png[/img] Personality: Yvanna is often percieved as being overly intelligent, stoic and even at times, enigmatic. It's very hard to get under her skin, almost even impossible, and she is able to remain exceedingly calm under intense situations which might break a lesser individual. Along with these traits, she is also known for being as sharp as a valyrian steel. Overall, she is a valuable asset to the Tyrell house. Other: some say she has the ability to heal certain wounds and sicknesses. Dracarys
House: Tyrell
Name: Yvanna Syrsa
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): advisor of the king
Height: 5' 1"
Appearance: 197122_gpK4v4Dk.png
Personality: Yvanna is often percieved as being overly intelligent, stoic and even at times, enigmatic. It's very hard to get under her skin, almost even impossible, and she is able to remain exceedingly calm under intense situations which might break a lesser individual. Along with these traits, she is also known for being as sharp as a valyrian steel. Overall, she is a valuable asset to the Tyrell house.
Other: some say she has the ability to heal certain wounds and sicknesses.
Dracarys
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
@Ir21vb I'll send you the character info tomorrow bc I gtg to bed
@Ir21vb I'll send you the character info tomorrow bc I gtg to bed
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
How do I get an image from my photos onto a post? I've tried a bunch of different things
@Ir21vb
How do I get an image from my photos onto a post? I've tried a bunch of different things
@Ir21vb
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12