Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pantheons | 1x1 with SilverRipple
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
~Alexandra~
"Most kids are brought to Camp when they're about thirteen years old. I've been going to Camp since I'm ten, though." Alexandra explained. "It's... Sort of a safe haven for Greek Demigods, I guess. And sometimes Roman when they visit. The Camp has a border that keeps any monsters from getting in. Though I guess it won't do much help if it's Kronos or Gaea or something, and a Pine Tree reinforces the border, so if it's poisoned, all monsters can get in." She shivered at the thought.

"As for powers, not much that's useful." Alexandra sighed, wishing she had at least healing powers like some of her siblings. "I can control light, and I get good aim from my dad, since he's the God of Archery." As an example, she made her hand glow faintly.
~Alexandra~
"Most kids are brought to Camp when they're about thirteen years old. I've been going to Camp since I'm ten, though." Alexandra explained. "It's... Sort of a safe haven for Greek Demigods, I guess. And sometimes Roman when they visit. The Camp has a border that keeps any monsters from getting in. Though I guess it won't do much help if it's Kronos or Gaea or something, and a Pine Tree reinforces the border, so if it's poisoned, all monsters can get in." She shivered at the thought.

"As for powers, not much that's useful." Alexandra sighed, wishing she had at least healing powers like some of her siblings. "I can control light, and I get good aim from my dad, since he's the God of Archery." As an example, she made her hand glow faintly.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
"Dope." Honor replied simply, nodding in acknowledgement at the statement. "Of course Roman gods are real. Awesome." He fidgeted with the hem of his vest, unsure of what to say.

"From what I know, a lot of Norse demigods are tossed out on the streets once it's established they're not wholly mortal. I was lucky, in that I still have a mortal home. I mean, I basically stay on the valkyrie floor on Valhalla, but that's not the point." Honor trailed off, looking off in the distance. He liked his mom fine, but gods. He had to hide so much from her, and it wasn't like his mom was even around here often. She basically gave the demigod free reign of the house while she was on business trips.

"Light powers seem neat. Like. More useful than some stuff that you could have gotten, like talking to wolves." Honor shrugged as he walked. "I mean, unless you're me and work at a zoo. Or like, if you're stuck with Fenrir, I guess it'd be useful."
"Dope." Honor replied simply, nodding in acknowledgement at the statement. "Of course Roman gods are real. Awesome." He fidgeted with the hem of his vest, unsure of what to say.

"From what I know, a lot of Norse demigods are tossed out on the streets once it's established they're not wholly mortal. I was lucky, in that I still have a mortal home. I mean, I basically stay on the valkyrie floor on Valhalla, but that's not the point." Honor trailed off, looking off in the distance. He liked his mom fine, but gods. He had to hide so much from her, and it wasn't like his mom was even around here often. She basically gave the demigod free reign of the house while she was on business trips.

"Light powers seem neat. Like. More useful than some stuff that you could have gotten, like talking to wolves." Honor shrugged as he walked. "I mean, unless you're me and work at a zoo. Or like, if you're stuck with Fenrir, I guess it'd be useful."
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
~Alexandra~
"For Greeks, most of the moms or dads already know that their kid is a Demigod." Alexandra told him. How could parents leave their own kids out in the streets? She thought in disbelief. "I have a stepdad and an adopted sister. He's pretty nice even though he's mostly out for work, though I can't say the same about some of the other Demigods."

She stopped in front of an apartment. "Aha, we're here. Third floor." She entered the elevator, pressing the '3' button.
~Alexandra~
"For Greeks, most of the moms or dads already know that their kid is a Demigod." Alexandra told him. How could parents leave their own kids out in the streets? She thought in disbelief. "I have a stepdad and an adopted sister. He's pretty nice even though he's mostly out for work, though I can't say the same about some of the other Demigods."

She stopped in front of an apartment. "Aha, we're here. Third floor." She entered the elevator, pressing the '3' button.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
"Isn't that weird.." Honor trailed off, frowning as he thought about that. It'd be great if everyone was just accepted by their parents, but from all the einherjar he'd brought, most of them were out on the street as they died, and had expressed that they didn't have a home. Or phones, but that was a pretty universal demigod thing- Honor was just weird in that he had one regardless of the danger.

"Great. Great, great. D'you want me to wait outside or like. Not wait outside?" He asked in relation to getting to Alexandra's apartment. "Either's fine by me."
"Isn't that weird.." Honor trailed off, frowning as he thought about that. It'd be great if everyone was just accepted by their parents, but from all the einherjar he'd brought, most of them were out on the street as they died, and had expressed that they didn't have a home. Or phones, but that was a pretty universal demigod thing- Honor was just weird in that he had one regardless of the danger.

"Great. Great, great. D'you want me to wait outside or like. Not wait outside?" He asked in relation to getting to Alexandra's apartment. "Either's fine by me."
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
~Alexandra~
Alexandra shrugged. "You can come in. My mom's not at home anyways." She told him, opening the door and stepping inside. At first glance, her parents's house was pretty normal, but looking at it again... Alexandra's weapon belt lay on the table, her bow and quiver full of arrows placed on the seats. There was also vials of nectar and some pieces of ambrosia on the shelf.

Quickly, Alexandra put on the belt, clipping her bow and quiver onto the back, then sliding in her daggers, a vial of nectar, and a piece of ambrosia, scribbling down a note for her mom.
~Alexandra~
Alexandra shrugged. "You can come in. My mom's not at home anyways." She told him, opening the door and stepping inside. At first glance, her parents's house was pretty normal, but looking at it again... Alexandra's weapon belt lay on the table, her bow and quiver full of arrows placed on the seats. There was also vials of nectar and some pieces of ambrosia on the shelf.

Quickly, Alexandra put on the belt, clipping her bow and quiver onto the back, then sliding in her daggers, a vial of nectar, and a piece of ambrosia, scribbling down a note for her mom.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
"Neat." Honor walked in, looking around. "Nice bow you have. I think, I can't use a bow." Indicating the aforementioned weapon, he frowned a bit at the nectar and ambrosia.

"Are those like, Greek Demigod- exclusive? Or not? Or do you know? Because I know Valhalla's Anti- Death- Thing extends to everyone, einherjar or not." He shrugged. He'd been killed a fair few times in the Hotel, and though unpleasant he was quite grateful he didn't die for good.
"Neat." Honor walked in, looking around. "Nice bow you have. I think, I can't use a bow." Indicating the aforementioned weapon, he frowned a bit at the nectar and ambrosia.

"Are those like, Greek Demigod- exclusive? Or not? Or do you know? Because I know Valhalla's Anti- Death- Thing extends to everyone, einherjar or not." He shrugged. He'd been killed a fair few times in the Hotel, and though unpleasant he was quite grateful he didn't die for good.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
~Alexandra~
Alexandra tried to remember if the Camp Demigods or Directors had ever said anything about that. Of course, she didn't even remember if Camp had ever said anything about different pantheons of gods exist.

Instead, she opted to say "I have no idea. Haven't really tried? And I don't know if I want to try either, since it's dangerous. I'm not sure what effect it'll have on different Pantheons..."

Hmm, I think it was mentioned in Staff of Serapis that Ambrosia could be eaten by Egyptians?))
~Alexandra~
Alexandra tried to remember if the Camp Demigods or Directors had ever said anything about that. Of course, she didn't even remember if Camp had ever said anything about different pantheons of gods exist.

Instead, she opted to say "I have no idea. Haven't really tried? And I don't know if I want to try either, since it's dangerous. I'm not sure what effect it'll have on different Pantheons..."

Hmm, I think it was mentioned in Staff of Serapis that Ambrosia could be eaten by Egyptians?))
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
(i mean, id be down with "it can be used but they'd be like uhhhhh what is this")

Honor nodded. "Figures. I have no idea if Valhalla'd accept anyone who wasn't a Norse demigod or regular mortal. Makes sense you have no idea if your bottle of... nectar, you said?- would work on someone without that Greek god blood."

Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he noticed a text from his mother, informing him that she'd be home tomorrow. Which was just fantastic. Sending a quick reply of a thumbs- up emoji, Honor sighed and pocketed the phone.

"So, you ready to go? And do we want to go to the Valhalla entrance to Helheim or the overgrown sewer entrance? The first is more pleasant but you may get killed and/ or yelled at- same with me- and the second. Well. It's a sewer."
(i mean, id be down with "it can be used but they'd be like uhhhhh what is this")

Honor nodded. "Figures. I have no idea if Valhalla'd accept anyone who wasn't a Norse demigod or regular mortal. Makes sense you have no idea if your bottle of... nectar, you said?- would work on someone without that Greek god blood."

Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he noticed a text from his mother, informing him that she'd be home tomorrow. Which was just fantastic. Sending a quick reply of a thumbs- up emoji, Honor sighed and pocketed the phone.

"So, you ready to go? And do we want to go to the Valhalla entrance to Helheim or the overgrown sewer entrance? The first is more pleasant but you may get killed and/ or yelled at- same with me- and the second. Well. It's a sewer."
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
~Alexandra~
"Yeah, nectar." Alexandra nodded. "You have a phone?" She asked, somewhat wistfully. "Wish I had one. But well, I'm not allowed to have one unless I really want a bunch of monsters on my trail."

"Sure, I'm ready." She grimaced a bit. "I'd rather not get killed, or get us both killed, though. Getting yelled at and killed is even worse. "I'm fine with the Sewer, as long as it doesn't smell really bad- though that's unlikely." She muttered, cursing her bad luck.
~Alexandra~
"Yeah, nectar." Alexandra nodded. "You have a phone?" She asked, somewhat wistfully. "Wish I had one. But well, I'm not allowed to have one unless I really want a bunch of monsters on my trail."

"Sure, I'm ready." She grimaced a bit. "I'd rather not get killed, or get us both killed, though. Getting yelled at and killed is even worse. "I'm fine with the Sewer, as long as it doesn't smell really bad- though that's unlikely." She muttered, cursing her bad luck.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
You can decide which entrance if you want!))
You can decide which entrance if you want!))
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9