Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 1152 1153
Carefully, he cut away the bandages clotted with blood using his talons. He was planning on opening all of them to see the damage before healing them properly. "Whoever did this to you must've been good with weaponry..." he couldn't help but mutter.

he slowly poured some of the healing mixture in the wounds, bubbling out any form of infection or mending barely opened flesh. With that in, CM continued on in freshly wrapping the wounds.
Carefully, he cut away the bandages clotted with blood using his talons. He was planning on opening all of them to see the damage before healing them properly. "Whoever did this to you must've been good with weaponry..." he couldn't help but mutter.

he slowly poured some of the healing mixture in the wounds, bubbling out any form of infection or mending barely opened flesh. With that in, CM continued on in freshly wrapping the wounds.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Ares can't help but flinches a little bit as CM tends him, his eyes on the ground. He has a sinking feeling that they are coming, fast.
Ares can't help but flinches a little bit as CM tends him, his eyes on the ground. He has a sinking feeling that they are coming, fast.
Cm could feel the negativity just radiating off of the boy. He sighed, grabbing a hunk of meat and wrapping it in giant dew leaves before hiding it in the satchel, as well as the spare bandages and another healing potion.

He handed it to Ares "Be sure to stay safe, and if we cross paths again, i hope it's on much better terms" He wasn't going to fight the youth more than necessary. They were both uneasy, and had heavy things on their minds. All he could do was give the boy some supplies, and beg the 11 for the best.
Cm could feel the negativity just radiating off of the boy. He sighed, grabbing a hunk of meat and wrapping it in giant dew leaves before hiding it in the satchel, as well as the spare bandages and another healing potion.

He handed it to Ares "Be sure to stay safe, and if we cross paths again, i hope it's on much better terms" He wasn't going to fight the youth more than necessary. They were both uneasy, and had heavy things on their minds. All he could do was give the boy some supplies, and beg the 11 for the best.
Ares quickly nods, wishing to start his run again. He stands up and fidgets, "Thank you."
Something at the far end of his sight catches his attention -- a flash of red. From the trail in the forest, right behind CM. Instantly Ares's heart sinks and terror writes itself over his face.
A magna runner -- the magna runner skips over, jumping into the flame and sending embers flying about him. Ritcrexino, with a powerful leap, lands on CM while still carrying the embers.
"RIT! NO!" Ares gives a little hop, spreading out his wings. Maybe Rit is just wandering in the woods. Maybe Blake is still some distances behind. Maybe he still have time --
All his fantasies are shattered as a familiar voice shouts, "YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER, RIGHT NOW!"
Ares quickly nods, wishing to start his run again. He stands up and fidgets, "Thank you."
Something at the far end of his sight catches his attention -- a flash of red. From the trail in the forest, right behind CM. Instantly Ares's heart sinks and terror writes itself over his face.
A magna runner -- the magna runner skips over, jumping into the flame and sending embers flying about him. Ritcrexino, with a powerful leap, lands on CM while still carrying the embers.
"RIT! NO!" Ares gives a little hop, spreading out his wings. Maybe Rit is just wandering in the woods. Maybe Blake is still some distances behind. Maybe he still have time --
All his fantasies are shattered as a familiar voice shouts, "YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER, RIGHT NOW!"
Alarmed, Cm makes a deathly quick movement, attempting to send his unknown attacker flying. The burn of the embers alarmed him first, the claws in his back second. A venomous hiss drew free from his maw, mostly from the pain that had startled him in the first place

"Now that, was uncalled for" he shook out his mane, glaring daggers at the two attackers

(I'll be a little slower cuz I'm on mobile, so bare with me qwq)
Alarmed, Cm makes a deathly quick movement, attempting to send his unknown attacker flying. The burn of the embers alarmed him first, the claws in his back second. A venomous hiss drew free from his maw, mostly from the pain that had startled him in the first place

"Now that, was uncalled for" he shook out his mane, glaring daggers at the two attackers

(I'll be a little slower cuz I'm on mobile, so bare with me qwq)
Asher froze in place. “Ahhhhh nooooo” He traced a circle midair, casting a spell of some sort. He punched the circle like he wanted to kill it, causing it to shatter. The pieces of the spell zipped towards the attacker’s neck, ready to dig into his throat at any moment.
Asher froze in place. “Ahhhhh nooooo” He traced a circle midair, casting a spell of some sort. He punched the circle like he wanted to kill it, causing it to shatter. The pieces of the spell zipped towards the attacker’s neck, ready to dig into his throat at any moment.
21cub4.png
Rit lands with quick feet besides Blake. The other dragon, looking almost exactly like Ares, is scowling.
"Ares, get over here."
Avoltloss stretches his wings, the same gesture as a yarn. He walks beside Blake and a little bit behind him, his eyes beaming a strange color, "I thought... I figured out something wonderful."

Ares's eyes filled with fear. He literally freezes in place.
Rit lands with quick feet besides Blake. The other dragon, looking almost exactly like Ares, is scowling.
"Ares, get over here."
Avoltloss stretches his wings, the same gesture as a yarn. He walks beside Blake and a little bit behind him, his eyes beaming a strange color, "I thought... I figured out something wonderful."

Ares's eyes filled with fear. He literally freezes in place.
There's a strange forcefield around Blake and Avoltloss, and even Rit, preventing harmful spells at them. The large gem of the neckwear Avoltloss is wearing reflects a light. It's a shiny white, almost snowy gem.
There's a strange forcefield around Blake and Avoltloss, and even Rit, preventing harmful spells at them. The large gem of the neckwear Avoltloss is wearing reflects a light. It's a shiny white, almost snowy gem.
CM scowls as well, not certain of the whole situation. Keeping his eyes on the others, he walks in between them and Ares, close enough to talk to the latter

"These are the ones you're running from?" It was soft, but enough to hear. What was with crazy dragons and the urge to kill him or his clan lately?
CM scowls as well, not certain of the whole situation. Keeping his eyes on the others, he walks in between them and Ares, close enough to talk to the latter

"These are the ones you're running from?" It was soft, but enough to hear. What was with crazy dragons and the urge to kill him or his clan lately?
"Yes," Ares says faintly and quietly.

Avoltloss looks like he can't be more bored with a "can't I just kill these people, take Ares, and get this over with" face. He lifts his tail and brushes over the soft bag containing the Genosproutling egg.
Blake lets rage fill his eyes, pulls a long, wickedly curved blade from under his wing and goes into battle stance.
"Yes," Ares says faintly and quietly.

Avoltloss looks like he can't be more bored with a "can't I just kill these people, take Ares, and get this over with" face. He lifts his tail and brushes over the soft bag containing the Genosproutling egg.
Blake lets rage fill his eyes, pulls a long, wickedly curved blade from under his wing and goes into battle stance.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 1152 1153