Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1152 1153
A nine-year-old Maren has come back from her third spearfishing trip. She was improving, the grown-ups told her. She had a small fish skewered on her beginner's spear. Her mom was going to teach her her first recipe too.

The other children were playing with each other, and the little Maren hid behind a bunch of coral.
"Did you hear about Xixi? She's hunting with the grown-ups," a girl says to her friend.
"Yeah, I bet she was dragging herself on land like a beached whale while the grown-ups got to have fun in the water," the other girl giggles.
"Yeah, with her little freak gills. Oh no, I remember my mom telling me a bedtime story about a wolf that grew up with rabbits."
"I heard that story too! Didn't it join a pack and kill its family?"
"Uh huh! Oh no, what if that little freak's a monster too? I mean, no real Maren can breathe on land. She'll skewer us and cook us all!"
"Hey, I can zap her if that happens. Daddy's been teaching me magic."

A monster...? No, her mom told her she was a little different from the others. The grown-ups like her. But yet...this was really hurtful.
What's the point of adults liking you when your peers think you're a freak?

Xixi woke up with a great big yawn. Scratching her side, she put down her board and climbed up on it.
"Mornin' everyone," she yawned again.
A nine-year-old Maren has come back from her third spearfishing trip. She was improving, the grown-ups told her. She had a small fish skewered on her beginner's spear. Her mom was going to teach her her first recipe too.

The other children were playing with each other, and the little Maren hid behind a bunch of coral.
"Did you hear about Xixi? She's hunting with the grown-ups," a girl says to her friend.
"Yeah, I bet she was dragging herself on land like a beached whale while the grown-ups got to have fun in the water," the other girl giggles.
"Yeah, with her little freak gills. Oh no, I remember my mom telling me a bedtime story about a wolf that grew up with rabbits."
"I heard that story too! Didn't it join a pack and kill its family?"
"Uh huh! Oh no, what if that little freak's a monster too? I mean, no real Maren can breathe on land. She'll skewer us and cook us all!"
"Hey, I can zap her if that happens. Daddy's been teaching me magic."

A monster...? No, her mom told her she was a little different from the others. The grown-ups like her. But yet...this was really hurtful.
What's the point of adults liking you when your peers think you're a freak?

Xixi woke up with a great big yawn. Scratching her side, she put down her board and climbed up on it.
"Mornin' everyone," she yawned again.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Ares blinks, then blinks again. CM seems to be awakening.
He freezes, a front talon in the air. He's trying to sneak away without any attention.
Some moments later he's forced to put the talon down because of how sore it feels.

-

Amaury returns with two goats. He tosses one to Blake and keeps one to himself.
"Aw really," Avoltloss comments, stroking the egg, "Nothing for me."
Amaury settles down to eat, "You catch your own prey."
Avoltloss holds up the strange egg to his snout, checking if the creature inside would hatch soon.
"We can start the hunt now!" Blake has practically swallowed the whole goat without chewing.
"We'll need to search the whole area," Avoltloss says, putting the egg inside a soft, wool bag he carries.
"Here's the plan," Amaury says seriously, finishing up, "We split up. Blake you go with Avoltloss and keep an eye on him. I'll go alone. We search the forest throughly in at most two days."
"That sounds like a plan," Avoltloss says, sarcastically or not. He gets up and out of the cave, "Blake, better follow up."
The imperials gets out of the cave. They parts ways...
Blake twists his face into a determined scowl As Ritcrexino skips beside him. I will find you, Ares. Then I'll tear this nasty skydancer apart and you're coming back. Only then...
Ares blinks, then blinks again. CM seems to be awakening.
He freezes, a front talon in the air. He's trying to sneak away without any attention.
Some moments later he's forced to put the talon down because of how sore it feels.

-

Amaury returns with two goats. He tosses one to Blake and keeps one to himself.
"Aw really," Avoltloss comments, stroking the egg, "Nothing for me."
Amaury settles down to eat, "You catch your own prey."
Avoltloss holds up the strange egg to his snout, checking if the creature inside would hatch soon.
"We can start the hunt now!" Blake has practically swallowed the whole goat without chewing.
"We'll need to search the whole area," Avoltloss says, putting the egg inside a soft, wool bag he carries.
"Here's the plan," Amaury says seriously, finishing up, "We split up. Blake you go with Avoltloss and keep an eye on him. I'll go alone. We search the forest throughly in at most two days."
"That sounds like a plan," Avoltloss says, sarcastically or not. He gets up and out of the cave, "Blake, better follow up."
The imperials gets out of the cave. They parts ways...
Blake twists his face into a determined scowl As Ritcrexino skips beside him. I will find you, Ares. Then I'll tear this nasty skydancer apart and you're coming back. Only then...
CM squints, seeing the blurry youth trying to flee again "Off so soon? you're more skittish than a Fae on the ground at the markets" He yawned again "You don't have to sneak like you're doing something wrong, it's not like i'll force you to stay when you don't want to."

He twisted his head so his large, clearly seeing eye was focused "Id like to change those bandages out, and fix your mane, but if you truly wish to go then take some food with you at least. You can take an empty satchel for it if you want to"

He twisted his ears, hearing the Mer "Morning Xixi"
CM squints, seeing the blurry youth trying to flee again "Off so soon? you're more skittish than a Fae on the ground at the markets" He yawned again "You don't have to sneak like you're doing something wrong, it's not like i'll force you to stay when you don't want to."

He twisted his head so his large, clearly seeing eye was focused "Id like to change those bandages out, and fix your mane, but if you truly wish to go then take some food with you at least. You can take an empty satchel for it if you want to"

He twisted his ears, hearing the Mer "Morning Xixi"
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Phade was already up. Fog the hyena sat next to her. Phade had returned after everyone had fallen asleep. Phade was tired she wasn’t able to sleep well last night and woke up early to Fog nudging her. “Morning,” she said tiredly to Xixi
Phade was already up. Fog the hyena sat next to her. Phade had returned after everyone had fallen asleep. Phade was tired she wasn’t able to sleep well last night and woke up early to Fog nudging her. “Morning,” she said tiredly to Xixi
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Ares immediate sits down with a guilty expression on his face, as if caught committing a crime.
"Ok," he mutters.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? THE LONGER YOU'RE STAYING WITH THIS CLAN THE LONGER THEY ARE IN DANGER. YOU SHOULD GO AWAY RIGHT NOW. DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?! he yells at himself inside, but yet can't make his muscles move to do anything other than just dumbly sitting there.
Ares immediate sits down with a guilty expression on his face, as if caught committing a crime.
"Ok," he mutters.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? THE LONGER YOU'RE STAYING WITH THIS CLAN THE LONGER THEY ARE IN DANGER. YOU SHOULD GO AWAY RIGHT NOW. DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?! he yells at himself inside, but yet can't make his muscles move to do anything other than just dumbly sitting there.
Phade came up to CM and Asher. “If you’d like I can change his bandages”
Phade came up to CM and Asher. “If you’d like I can change his bandages”
74428082_350.png
As the sun rose, a faint amber glow returned to Pyro. His faceplate lifted groggily and he tried to stand up. This resulted in him clanking back down to the ground.
As the sun rose, a faint amber glow returned to Pyro. His faceplate lifted groggily and he tried to stand up. This resulted in him clanking back down to the ground.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Phade spun around the second she heard clanking. Phade bounded over skidding to a stop. “Pyro?” Phade turned to the fire and shot a bolt of flame. Phade quickly grabbed some sticks and branchs to get the fire going again. “Guys pyros awake... on again!” Phade collected the egg gently and pulled it closer to pyro.
Phade spun around the second she heard clanking. Phade bounded over skidding to a stop. “Pyro?” Phade turned to the fire and shot a bolt of flame. Phade quickly grabbed some sticks and branchs to get the fire going again. “Guys pyros awake... on again!” Phade collected the egg gently and pulled it closer to pyro.
74428082_350.png
CM lifted his head slowly, having been curled round pyro with some room between them both. He gently nudged the machine, letting it know he was there "Easy there Pyro, take it slow"
CM lifted his head slowly, having been curled round pyro with some room between them both. He gently nudged the machine, letting it know he was there "Easy there Pyro, take it slow"
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Phade looked around for somthing to do to help but she was useless in this department. She realized she didn’t introduce herself to the machine or the imperial curled around him. “I’m Phade I realized I kinda am intruding on your er camp,”
Phade looked around for somthing to do to help but she was useless in this department. She realized she didn’t introduce herself to the machine or the imperial curled around him. “I’m Phade I realized I kinda am intruding on your er camp,”
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1152 1153