Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 282 283
Zim blushed and was unable to move his somewhat shocked but loving gaze away from Akhazriel. The angel could not possibly be more precious and lovable. A warm smile crossed his face as he admired the way the fire's red glow shone off of Akhazriel's stark white hair. He's so friggin perfect.
Zim blushed and was unable to move his somewhat shocked but loving gaze away from Akhazriel. The angel could not possibly be more precious and lovable. A warm smile crossed his face as he admired the way the fire's red glow shone off of Akhazriel's stark white hair. He's so friggin perfect.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Akhazriel couldn't really focus on anything else but how nice this was, Ziminiar was so warm...he gave off such a friendly and kind feeling, it was quite the contrast to how Akhazriel had felt originally when he had been kidnapped by this same demon.

Akhazriel sleepily opened his eyes a little bit, looking up at Zim through his long white eyelashes, he was always so cold, being warm made him tired, And being tired made him less flustered and nervous,"So nice..." he murmured, before closing his eyes again, and hugging Ziminiar's arm.
Akhazriel couldn't really focus on anything else but how nice this was, Ziminiar was so warm...he gave off such a friendly and kind feeling, it was quite the contrast to how Akhazriel had felt originally when he had been kidnapped by this same demon.

Akhazriel sleepily opened his eyes a little bit, looking up at Zim through his long white eyelashes, he was always so cold, being warm made him tired, And being tired made him less flustered and nervous,"So nice..." he murmured, before closing his eyes again, and hugging Ziminiar's arm.
JkpHEfN.jpg
*Baby nosies*
*Baby nosies*
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim was still frozen in place and blushing a deep red. He was quiet and still but his mind was loud with screaming about how cute Akhazriel was. When he moved again he pulled the arm the angel held closer. The demon wrapped his arms around the baby and held him tightly.
Zim was still frozen in place and blushing a deep red. He was quiet and still but his mind was loud with screaming about how cute Akhazriel was. When he moved again he pulled the arm the angel held closer. The demon wrapped his arms around the baby and held him tightly.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel rested his head on Zim's chest and looked up at him for a moment, suddenly realizing how close they were, he went red with shyness and embarrassment, but this was so comfortable.....and he almost immediately fell asleep, his arms wrapped around Ziminiar and holding onto him tightly.
Akhazriel rested his head on Zim's chest and looked up at him for a moment, suddenly realizing how close they were, he went red with shyness and embarrassment, but this was so comfortable.....and he almost immediately fell asleep, his arms wrapped around Ziminiar and holding onto him tightly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim smiled slightly as he held Akhazriel. He wasn’t really sure what he was doing, he had never really been this close with anyone before. When he noticed the angel was asleep he planted a smooch on the top of their head.
Zim smiled slightly as he held Akhazriel. He wasn’t really sure what he was doing, he had never really been this close with anyone before. When he noticed the angel was asleep he planted a smooch on the top of their head.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel let out a tiny little giggle before going quiet one again, a tiny happy sigh escaping his lips as he drifted into dreams. He'd never slept so comfortably before....being in someone's arms like this...it was so reassuring.
Akhazriel let out a tiny little giggle before going quiet one again, a tiny happy sigh escaping his lips as he drifted into dreams. He'd never slept so comfortably before....being in someone's arms like this...it was so reassuring.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim somehow managed to blush more, was Akhazriel not actually asleep? Had he really just done that while the other could possibly remember it. How embarrassing! Or at least it would be but the demon did not feel that way. His shoulders moved slightly with a quiet laugh. There was nothing to be embarrassed about- just an innocent gesture is all.

After a while when he was a little more sure of the angel being asleep he silently hoped they were having nice dreams. Zim gazed at Akhazriel’s white hair, colored orange with fire light and and began to feel sleepy.
Zim somehow managed to blush more, was Akhazriel not actually asleep? Had he really just done that while the other could possibly remember it. How embarrassing! Or at least it would be but the demon did not feel that way. His shoulders moved slightly with a quiet laugh. There was nothing to be embarrassed about- just an innocent gesture is all.

After a while when he was a little more sure of the angel being asleep he silently hoped they were having nice dreams. Zim gazed at Akhazriel’s white hair, colored orange with fire light and and began to feel sleepy.
1bGY4da.gif
As much as Akhazriel hoped to have good dreams, the Superior wasn't on board with that. Akhazriel found himself in some kind of Limbo-like dream, it was the back room of his shop, but Zim and Fin were gone, and the fire was out. It was cold, and barely any light lit up the room.

"Akhazriel."

He jumped and turned around, the Superior towered above him, "What's going on between you and that demon?" they asked, not even saying 'hello'. A shiver went through the sleeping angel as he stared up at the superior, "Ah...I..he's....my friend! I..." his dream-self blushed a little, "I think he might like me a little bit..." he admitted quietly. The Superior's eyes flashed an irritated red, "Likes you? Oh please Akhazriel, dont be stupid." they laughed coldly, "What on earth is there to like about you?" they grabbed his shoulders and turned him around to face the full-length mirror that Akhazriel had, "Look at yourself! And you think he would be at all impressed!" they hissed, giving Akhazriel's cheek a poke.

Akhazriel was forced to look at the person he really disliked the most, himself. In his eyes, he wasn't pretty at all, he looked nothing like the other pristine angels, every detail perfect, unlike him, he was too short, he needed glasses, and he wasn't the perfect shape either.

"How stupid could you possibly be dear? Oh dont be sad now...I'm just saying these things because I care~" They purred, "He's leading you on, and that will only end in hurt. End it now Akhazriel, make me proud." They encouraged, "You can come back up to heaven with me, child." they contuined. Akhazriel's expression darkened, end....it?

Kill him?

They jumped out of the Superior's grip, "NO!" he exclaimed in shock, angels weren't supposed to kill! The superior's eyes flashed red, "...No?.....Oh dear~"
As much as Akhazriel hoped to have good dreams, the Superior wasn't on board with that. Akhazriel found himself in some kind of Limbo-like dream, it was the back room of his shop, but Zim and Fin were gone, and the fire was out. It was cold, and barely any light lit up the room.

"Akhazriel."

He jumped and turned around, the Superior towered above him, "What's going on between you and that demon?" they asked, not even saying 'hello'. A shiver went through the sleeping angel as he stared up at the superior, "Ah...I..he's....my friend! I..." his dream-self blushed a little, "I think he might like me a little bit..." he admitted quietly. The Superior's eyes flashed an irritated red, "Likes you? Oh please Akhazriel, dont be stupid." they laughed coldly, "What on earth is there to like about you?" they grabbed his shoulders and turned him around to face the full-length mirror that Akhazriel had, "Look at yourself! And you think he would be at all impressed!" they hissed, giving Akhazriel's cheek a poke.

Akhazriel was forced to look at the person he really disliked the most, himself. In his eyes, he wasn't pretty at all, he looked nothing like the other pristine angels, every detail perfect, unlike him, he was too short, he needed glasses, and he wasn't the perfect shape either.

"How stupid could you possibly be dear? Oh dont be sad now...I'm just saying these things because I care~" They purred, "He's leading you on, and that will only end in hurt. End it now Akhazriel, make me proud." They encouraged, "You can come back up to heaven with me, child." they contuined. Akhazriel's expression darkened, end....it?

Kill him?

They jumped out of the Superior's grip, "NO!" he exclaimed in shock, angels weren't supposed to kill! The superior's eyes flashed red, "...No?.....Oh dear~"
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202106/41515_mf0AQgbs.png[/img]
41515_mf0AQgbs.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 282 283