Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 282 283
”Thank you for allowing me to go with you.” Zim said with a smile.
”Thank you for allowing me to go with you.” Zim said with a smile.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Akhazriel nodded and turned around to put the towel somewhere to dry, after a few moments of him not moving he turned around and gave Zim a quick hug before he turned back around to try and light the fireplace.
Akhazriel nodded and turned around to put the towel somewhere to dry, after a few moments of him not moving he turned around and gave Zim a quick hug before he turned back around to try and light the fireplace.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/25030_umKWntGs.png[/img]
25030_umKWntGs.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim happily hugged Akhazriel back. He went to go put his towel by where Akhazriel had dropped of theirs before walking back over. He knelt down by the fireplace and carefully helped light it with a small bit of flame from the palm of his hand.
Zim happily hugged Akhazriel back. He went to go put his towel by where Akhazriel had dropped of theirs before walking back over. He knelt down by the fireplace and carefully helped light it with a small bit of flame from the palm of his hand.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel watched curiously over Zim's shoulder, a grateful smile graced his features, "That's an interesting ability." he whispered, curious.

Wait....does that mean Ziminar could also heat his body up? That sounds nice....wait no, for Ziminar, he could warm himself up quickly, Good heavens, that's what I meant, nothing more.
Akhazriel watched curiously over Zim's shoulder, a grateful smile graced his features, "That's an interesting ability." he whispered, curious.

Wait....does that mean Ziminar could also heat his body up? That sounds nice....wait no, for Ziminar, he could warm himself up quickly, Good heavens, that's what I meant, nothing more.
JkpHEfN.jpg
”My old teachers wouldn’t say the same,” Zim chuckled. ”Saying you burnt your homework doesn’t fly after the second or third time.” He stayed sat on the ground watching the fire. The oranges and reds looked much better here than back home where they blended into the rest of the world.
”My old teachers wouldn’t say the same,” Zim chuckled. ”Saying you burnt your homework doesn’t fly after the second or third time.” He stayed sat on the ground watching the fire. The oranges and reds looked much better here than back home where they blended into the rest of the world.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel sat down next to Ziminar, he laughed quietly at the homework remark, good Lord almighty, he was so kind....

He held his hands closer to the fire, to warm them up. His wings were cold as well, but he didn't want to disturb Ziminiar by asking him if that was Alright to stretch them out and dry them off.
Akhazriel sat down next to Ziminar, he laughed quietly at the homework remark, good Lord almighty, he was so kind....

He held his hands closer to the fire, to warm them up. His wings were cold as well, but he didn't want to disturb Ziminiar by asking him if that was Alright to stretch them out and dry them off.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Awh shoot forgot to sub and missed pages
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2021-05-02 19:04:27" ] Awh shoot forgot to sub and missed pages [/quote] STALKER I KNEW YOU WERE HERE
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2021-05-02 19:04:27:

STALKER

I KNEW YOU WERE HERE
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-05-03 15:42:54" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2021-05-02 19:04:27" ] Awh shoot forgot to sub and missed pages [/quote] STALKER I KNEW YOU WERE HERE [/quote] WHA- I MADE SURE TO COVER MY TACKS HOW THE FLRIP
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-05-03 15:42:54:
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2021-05-02 19:04:27:

STALKER

I KNEW YOU WERE HERE
WHA-

I MADE SURE TO COVER MY TACKS HOW THE FLRIP
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her