Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 282 283
Akhazriel smiled and returned the hug, snuggling contently into Zim's chest, "This is nice." he mumbled. Unfortunately, Akhazriel remembered that Lucian was probably confused about this vanishing, "Dear, we should probably take Fin out of here, Lucian is probably worried."
Akhazriel smiled and returned the hug, snuggling contently into Zim's chest, "This is nice." he mumbled. Unfortunately, Akhazriel remembered that Lucian was probably confused about this vanishing, "Dear, we should probably take Fin out of here, Lucian is probably worried."
JkpHEfN.jpg
”Yeah, your right. I’ll wake him up.” Zim said reluctantly. He gave Akhazriel a peck on the forehead before standing up and walking over to where Fin was sleeping. He snapped his fingers a few times in front of his slumbering face. ”Fiiiiiiiiiin, Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! Fin get up before I carry you out of here.” He said half-serious. He made sure to stand off to the side so Fin could see that Akhazriel was back when he woke up.
”Yeah, your right. I’ll wake him up.” Zim said reluctantly. He gave Akhazriel a peck on the forehead before standing up and walking over to where Fin was sleeping. He snapped his fingers a few times in front of his slumbering face. ”Fiiiiiiiiiin, Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! Fin get up before I carry you out of here.” He said half-serious. He made sure to stand off to the side so Fin could see that Akhazriel was back when he woke up.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Fin grunted, "Nooo." he groaned quietly, forcing himself to crack one eye open to search for the cause of this disruption. Instead, he got a look at a marshmallow of an angel who was currently putting his glasses back on. He lit up, "Akhazriel!" he exclaimed, wriggling out of the blanket and clumsily stumbling over to Akhazriel, trying to get out of the blanket. He ended up falling into Akhazriel's waiting arms and hugging him tightly.

Akhazriel hugged Fin tightly in return, "I thought we had lost you forever and Zim wasn't gonna get you back.. He mumbled as he hugged the cinnamon roll, who was crying like a baby as he hugged Fin.
Fin grunted, "Nooo." he groaned quietly, forcing himself to crack one eye open to search for the cause of this disruption. Instead, he got a look at a marshmallow of an angel who was currently putting his glasses back on. He lit up, "Akhazriel!" he exclaimed, wriggling out of the blanket and clumsily stumbling over to Akhazriel, trying to get out of the blanket. He ended up falling into Akhazriel's waiting arms and hugging him tightly.

Akhazriel hugged Fin tightly in return, "I thought we had lost you forever and Zim wasn't gonna get you back.. He mumbled as he hugged the cinnamon roll, who was crying like a baby as he hugged Fin.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim smiled and gave the two some space. He was a bit hurt to hear that Fin wasn’t sure if he would bring Akhazriel back. He would let it slide though.

(Small post time)
Zim smiled and gave the two some space. He was a bit hurt to hear that Fin wasn’t sure if he would bring Akhazriel back. He would let it slide though.

(Small post time)
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel reassured Fin, giving him many hugs, "Its alright dear, Its alright. Of course, Zim brought me back, have faith in him." he scolded very gently.

"Come on you two, Lucian needs us." He said after Fin let him go. Akhazriel flipped a latch that was behind his bookshelf and a staircase appeared, leading to a light.
Akhazriel reassured Fin, giving him many hugs, "Its alright dear, Its alright. Of course, Zim brought me back, have faith in him." he scolded very gently.

"Come on you two, Lucian needs us." He said after Fin let him go. Akhazriel flipped a latch that was behind his bookshelf and a staircase appeared, leading to a light.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202108/1161239_aefmtZYf.png[/img]
1161239_aefmtZYf.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202108/646203_rqRzc2SZ.png[/img] [s]They didn't let me change the color of the bangs TwT
646203_rqRzc2SZ.png

They didn't let me change the color of the bangs TwT
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim followed Akhazriel out of the cozy suitcase dimension and into the room beyond. There was such a drastic change in lighting and everything that the room seemed uncomfortable by comparison. That feeling was quickly fading though.
He waved at Lucian and wondered just how long they kept them waiting.
Zim followed Akhazriel out of the cozy suitcase dimension and into the room beyond. There was such a drastic change in lighting and everything that the room seemed uncomfortable by comparison. That feeling was quickly fading though.
He waved at Lucian and wondered just how long they kept them waiting.
1bGY4da.gif
Lucian had a sword out and she was pointing it at two shapes, she waved back to Zim, and then went back to looking murderous, (As murderous as possible for an angel) "Look who I found hiding in one of the rooms!" she exclaimed, prodding one of the two forward, it hissed, "I don't know what zzzhe's talking about we're just the cleaning crew, don't mind uzzz." he growled.

Akhazriel quickly picked up his suitcase and hugged it close, protectively. "I knew you were still in here!" he exclaimed, "Those guys broke into the room while you were gone!"
Lucian had a sword out and she was pointing it at two shapes, she waved back to Zim, and then went back to looking murderous, (As murderous as possible for an angel) "Look who I found hiding in one of the rooms!" she exclaimed, prodding one of the two forward, it hissed, "I don't know what zzzhe's talking about we're just the cleaning crew, don't mind uzzz." he growled.

Akhazriel quickly picked up his suitcase and hugged it close, protectively. "I knew you were still in here!" he exclaimed, "Those guys broke into the room while you were gone!"
JkpHEfN.jpg
”The lack of cleaning equipment leads me to believe that you’re lying.” Zim said as he crossed his arms and offered a disappointed look at the intruder before him. With all the stuff going on lately he wasn’t surprised. ”Mind sharing why you’re really here?”
”The lack of cleaning equipment leads me to believe that you’re lying.” Zim said as he crossed his arms and offered a disappointed look at the intruder before him. With all the stuff going on lately he wasn’t surprised. ”Mind sharing why you’re really here?”
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 282 283