Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 282 283
Zim jumped at Johnathan’s sudden questions. Why did he sound so worried? He wasn’t… no, that can’t be right. Akhazriel would have told him. He returned Lucian’s gaze with a bewilder one as he took a step closer to the ghost. ”Well? Anything?”
Zim jumped at Johnathan’s sudden questions. Why did he sound so worried? He wasn’t… no, that can’t be right. Akhazriel would have told him. He returned Lucian’s gaze with a bewilder one as he took a step closer to the ghost. ”Well? Anything?”
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Johnathan seemed to be listening, finally he looked at Zim, "Akhazriel's alive, but very burned, he's in the heavenly courts." dread was written all over his face, "Poor Akhazriel...he didn't deserve such an awful experience."
Johnathan seemed to be listening, finally he looked at Zim, "Akhazriel's alive, but very burned, he's in the heavenly courts." dread was written all over his face, "Poor Akhazriel...he didn't deserve such an awful experience."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim smiled briefly out of relief before worry took over his expression. ”H-how can we bring him back?” He asked. Heavenly courts, that doesn’t sound too bad. Hopefully he’s not suffering up there.
Zim smiled briefly out of relief before worry took over his expression. ”H-how can we bring him back?” He asked. Heavenly courts, that doesn’t sound too bad. Hopefully he’s not suffering up there.
1bGY4da.gif
*cut scene to Akhazriel sobbing*

Yep, he's going great//

Johnathan turned to Zim, "Angels are sensitive souls, healing will be quick, but hr pain will not subside. I believe that he is forced to stay, the others tell me so." he explained, gazing at Zim intensely and feeling the clutches of jealously wrap it's claws around his heart, quickly he turned away.
*cut scene to Akhazriel sobbing*

Yep, he's going great//

Johnathan turned to Zim, "Angels are sensitive souls, healing will be quick, but hr pain will not subside. I believe that he is forced to stay, the others tell me so." he explained, gazing at Zim intensely and feeling the clutches of jealously wrap it's claws around his heart, quickly he turned away.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim looked from Johnathan to Lucian for any more information. Who is forcing him to stay? How can they get him back? Are they going to break into heaven? What others? His head was full of questions and the feeling of worry continued to grow.
Zim looked from Johnathan to Lucian for any more information. Who is forcing him to stay? How can they get him back? Are they going to break into heaven? What others? His head was full of questions and the feeling of worry continued to grow.
1bGY4da.gif
Lucian rubbed the back of her neck, "The superior. I'm sure it's them, they've always been possessive." she muttered. Johnathan's expression hardened, he knew much of the superior, more than most, he'd heard more than just rumors about that angel. How dare they try and keep the sweet Akhazriel pinned down in such a way."Good sir, why, if I may ask, do you have such care about Akhazriel?" he asked softly.
Lucian rubbed the back of her neck, "The superior. I'm sure it's them, they've always been possessive." she muttered. Johnathan's expression hardened, he knew much of the superior, more than most, he'd heard more than just rumors about that angel. How dare they try and keep the sweet Akhazriel pinned down in such a way."Good sir, why, if I may ask, do you have such care about Akhazriel?" he asked softly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
At Johnathan’s question Zim blushed in looked away. What should he say? He had no reason to lie. He liked the truth anyway. ”I love him, I love him very much.” He answered quietly with his gaze still trained on the window at the other end of the room.
At Johnathan’s question Zim blushed in looked away. What should he say? He had no reason to lie. He liked the truth anyway. ”I love him, I love him very much.” He answered quietly with his gaze still trained on the window at the other end of the room.
1bGY4da.gif
Johnathan was silent, staring blankly at Zim. He was glad that Akhazriel had finally found love, but why a demon? And why...why not him? Akhazriel had seemed so hesitant when he had told the angel on that fateful evening, like he didn't reciprocate the feelings he held for the angel, was he just not the right person? What did Zim have that he hadn't? Maybe this was for the best, Johnathan knew that his death had crushed Akhazriel, Lucian had told him, and he had never forgiven himself.
But it's not fair, not fair not fair not fair, he made himself so vunerable to love, just for Akhazriel, and the angel, so sweet and innocent, had no idea what to do or say except to pitifully spill the whole story to him.

"Oh."

"That's wonderful for you two."

Johnathan couldn't think of anything else to say, he was insanely jealous, he had wanted nothing more than Akhazriel's love, he would have gone to the ends of the earth for the little angel.
Johnathan was silent, staring blankly at Zim. He was glad that Akhazriel had finally found love, but why a demon? And why...why not him? Akhazriel had seemed so hesitant when he had told the angel on that fateful evening, like he didn't reciprocate the feelings he held for the angel, was he just not the right person? What did Zim have that he hadn't? Maybe this was for the best, Johnathan knew that his death had crushed Akhazriel, Lucian had told him, and he had never forgiven himself.
But it's not fair, not fair not fair not fair, he made himself so vunerable to love, just for Akhazriel, and the angel, so sweet and innocent, had no idea what to do or say except to pitifully spill the whole story to him.

"Oh."

"That's wonderful for you two."

Johnathan couldn't think of anything else to say, he was insanely jealous, he had wanted nothing more than Akhazriel's love, he would have gone to the ends of the earth for the little angel.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim could sense the jealousy radiating off of the ghost. Maybe it was the look in his eyes or the way he spoke but he knew. So there was someone Akhazriel had never mentioned...
The demon wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't help but feel like Johnathan hated him the way he hated Evan.
Zim could sense the jealousy radiating off of the ghost. Maybe it was the look in his eyes or the way he spoke but he knew. So there was someone Akhazriel had never mentioned...
The demon wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't help but feel like Johnathan hated him the way he hated Evan.
1bGY4da.gif
Johnathan sighed, "I'll do what I can to assist you both." he murmured. Lucian nodded thankfully. Fin just sat in the corner of the room and watched, "Are we going to break Akhazriel out?" He asked suddenly. Lucian seemed surprised, although it was an option...

Akhazriel sat up on the bed, frustrated, it wasn't fair! Why did they do this to him? Zim wasn't divine, but he cared about the dear so much...he had to find a way to get back to Zim, and Fin, oh good heavens, is Fin alright?

After what felt like a lifetime, the Superior walked in, flipping through sleep paperwork, ”It seems as though you’ve been in quite close contact with something undivine, and it’s been affecting your ability to create miracles, as well as your health... oh my my my, Akhazriel~ You haven’t been fraternizing with that demon, now have you?~” they hummed, glancing up from the paperwork to gaze intently at the other angel, who immediately averted his gaze and looked out the window, gazing at the pillars and other lovely buildings, the clouds that served as a ground were soft and fluffy, and from the height he could just barely see the other angels walking about. Fraternizing..hmph..Impossible. he murmured, lying was painful, but he had to, to protect Zim from the Superior for as long as he could.
Johnathan sighed, "I'll do what I can to assist you both." he murmured. Lucian nodded thankfully. Fin just sat in the corner of the room and watched, "Are we going to break Akhazriel out?" He asked suddenly. Lucian seemed surprised, although it was an option...

Akhazriel sat up on the bed, frustrated, it wasn't fair! Why did they do this to him? Zim wasn't divine, but he cared about the dear so much...he had to find a way to get back to Zim, and Fin, oh good heavens, is Fin alright?

After what felt like a lifetime, the Superior walked in, flipping through sleep paperwork, ”It seems as though you’ve been in quite close contact with something undivine, and it’s been affecting your ability to create miracles, as well as your health... oh my my my, Akhazriel~ You haven’t been fraternizing with that demon, now have you?~” they hummed, glancing up from the paperwork to gaze intently at the other angel, who immediately averted his gaze and looked out the window, gazing at the pillars and other lovely buildings, the clouds that served as a ground were soft and fluffy, and from the height he could just barely see the other angels walking about. Fraternizing..hmph..Impossible. he murmured, lying was painful, but he had to, to protect Zim from the Superior for as long as he could.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 282 283