Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 282 283
Fin was also intensely looking around,"Chinese takeout?" He offered.

Ikari and Kioku arrived Infront of the bookshop, "So, kill an angel, And you'll be able to steal it's place in heaven?" he asked his partner in crime, who just nodded and grinned, "One for me, and one for you."
Fin was also intensely looking around,"Chinese takeout?" He offered.

Ikari and Kioku arrived Infront of the bookshop, "So, kill an angel, And you'll be able to steal it's place in heaven?" he asked his partner in crime, who just nodded and grinned, "One for me, and one for you."
JkpHEfN.jpg
O.O

”Alright- there's a place right over there.” Zim said as he pointed to a store near the one he was looking at. There's one little problem though, he has no money.
O.O

”Alright- there's a place right over there.” Zim said as he pointed to a store near the one he was looking at. There's one little problem though, he has no money.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
:)//

Ikari looked unsure, "Murder, how unangelic of you." he commented, "Yeah yeah, says the Incubus demon." Kioku retorted.

Akhazriel and Lucian were carefully setting everything up, Akhazriel kept getting distracted by some little trinket, or a little scuff on a wall or desk that held a lot of memories.

"No worries my man, I have twenty bucks." Fin grinned.
:)//

Ikari looked unsure, "Murder, how unangelic of you." he commented, "Yeah yeah, says the Incubus demon." Kioku retorted.

Akhazriel and Lucian were carefully setting everything up, Akhazriel kept getting distracted by some little trinket, or a little scuff on a wall or desk that held a lot of memories.

"No worries my man, I have twenty bucks." Fin grinned.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim smiled back before approaching the place and heading in. He quickly guessed what everyone would want and was now waiting for it all to be made.

I cannot express how much I love those two demons//
Zim smiled back before approaching the place and heading in. He quickly guessed what everyone would want and was now waiting for it all to be made.

I cannot express how much I love those two demons//
1bGY4da.gif
How much I also love the partners in crime is indescribable//

Fin just chattered to Zim boredly.

"Oh shut your pretty little mouth. Watch and learn." Ikari huffed, a small ball of blue fire appearing in the palm of his hand, no one was around at the moment, so he simply pulled back and threw the fire ball through a window, breaking it, and then dragging Kioku to the nearest ally to watch it go down.

Akhazriel heard a window break, "Mercy above, what was that?" he asked, walking into the room where the window had been shattered. The ball of blue fire was hotter than normal fire, it was something like hellfire, as soon as it came into contact with the shelf it landed on, it exploded into a roar of bright orange, almost white flames. Akhazriel shrieked and ran to try and put it out.
How much I also love the partners in crime is indescribable//

Fin just chattered to Zim boredly.

"Oh shut your pretty little mouth. Watch and learn." Ikari huffed, a small ball of blue fire appearing in the palm of his hand, no one was around at the moment, so he simply pulled back and threw the fire ball through a window, breaking it, and then dragging Kioku to the nearest ally to watch it go down.

Akhazriel heard a window break, "Mercy above, what was that?" he asked, walking into the room where the window had been shattered. The ball of blue fire was hotter than normal fire, it was something like hellfire, as soon as it came into contact with the shelf it landed on, it exploded into a roar of bright orange, almost white flames. Akhazriel shrieked and ran to try and put it out.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Do we perhaps need some partners in good to combat them?//

Zim grabbed the food once it was ready and allowed Fin to pay for it. When they left he thought he heard something odd down the road but had no idea what it could be.
Do we perhaps need some partners in good to combat them?//

Zim grabbed the food once it was ready and allowed Fin to pay for it. When they left he thought he heard something odd down the road but had no idea what it could be.
1bGY4da.gif
Mm y e s //

Lucian tried to drag Akhazriel out of the shop, but the Angel suddenly cried out, "My books! I cannot go! My books!" he yelped, rushing back into the shop, too many precious items were contained in his suitcase. Akhazriel clutched it to his chest as tears rolled down his smoke-stained cheeks, how foolish, this suitcase could withstand hellfire...but he...he couldn't withstand it, normal fire hurt him. The sheer heat of the fire singed his feathers, and the ones that had been constantly falling out around him, smoke stained his clothes, and he cried for Zim.

"Good Lord above help me!" he yelled a little prayer.

Lucian couldn't stop Akhazriel, he rushed back into the shop and tried to find his suitcase, becoming trapped inside, surrounded by the hellfire.

In the firelight of the shop burning, Ikari and Kioku started to waltz, it was sick, but beautiful as they danced in the alley.
Mm y e s //

Lucian tried to drag Akhazriel out of the shop, but the Angel suddenly cried out, "My books! I cannot go! My books!" he yelped, rushing back into the shop, too many precious items were contained in his suitcase. Akhazriel clutched it to his chest as tears rolled down his smoke-stained cheeks, how foolish, this suitcase could withstand hellfire...but he...he couldn't withstand it, normal fire hurt him. The sheer heat of the fire singed his feathers, and the ones that had been constantly falling out around him, smoke stained his clothes, and he cried for Zim.

"Good Lord above help me!" he yelled a little prayer.

Lucian couldn't stop Akhazriel, he rushed back into the shop and tried to find his suitcase, becoming trapped inside, surrounded by the hellfire.

In the firelight of the shop burning, Ikari and Kioku started to waltz, it was sick, but beautiful as they danced in the alley.
JkpHEfN.jpg
As they got closer Zim noticed the smoke billowing out of the shops broken widow. His eyes went wide with terror as he dropped the food and rushed inside. ”Akhazriel!” He called out into the flames. He couldn’t see through all the smoke as he blindly tried to find the angel.

Akhazriel’s prayer just so happened to will two little angels into existence. A sickly pale girl with tricolored hair and a short, confident lady missing an eye. The shorter one took the taller ones hand and quickly began to run down the sidewalk in search of why they were summoned.
”C-can we please slow down?”
”Sorry but there’s no time to waste Usiu, let’s go!”
As they got closer Zim noticed the smoke billowing out of the shops broken widow. His eyes went wide with terror as he dropped the food and rushed inside. ”Akhazriel!” He called out into the flames. He couldn’t see through all the smoke as he blindly tried to find the angel.

Akhazriel’s prayer just so happened to will two little angels into existence. A sickly pale girl with tricolored hair and a short, confident lady missing an eye. The shorter one took the taller ones hand and quickly began to run down the sidewalk in search of why they were summoned.
”C-can we please slow down?”
”Sorry but there’s no time to waste Usiu, let’s go!”
1bGY4da.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/861467121578278952/165901_MgnPkR7u.png[/img] I give you [color=#9778BE]Usiu[/color] and [b]Edelphi[/b]
165901_MgnPkR7u.png

I give you Usiu and Edelphi
1bGY4da.gif
ohmyYES THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL I ADORE THEM//

Akhazriel was already very badly burned from the smoke, all he could do was clutch his suitcase and cry for Zim, cry for help. Lucian held Fin back, why wasn't the fire department here?

The two bad babies were still dancing, Kioku absolutely entrhalled.
ohmyYES THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL I ADORE THEM//

Akhazriel was already very badly burned from the smoke, all he could do was clutch his suitcase and cry for Zim, cry for help. Lucian held Fin back, why wasn't the fire department here?

The two bad babies were still dancing, Kioku absolutely entrhalled.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 282 283