Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought Era - OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41
You can make a sheet whenever, Glory has been excepting character sheets.

It's just the main rp and world status that is in the works at the moment I think.

It's just the main rp and world status that is in the works at the moment I think.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
[quote name="LightenedWillow" date="2021-03-17 17:17:13" ] You can make a sheet whenever, Glory has been excepting character sheets. It's just the main rp and world status that is in the works at the moment I think. [/quote] The roleplay forum is practically finished, but I'm still deciding on where to plop the official NPC list to make it the most accessible. But world clock is not as big a project, but is probably the second most essential forum I'll be making, since it literally governs time and where most of the math is going to happen. I will be taking a quick breather though so things will be slow for a little bit, so I can focus on this and academics more evenly. Got a lot of big projects needing to be turned in soon for my senior year and one in particular is going to be a back breaker (I'm going down to animation town! WOO! SO excited for that). So I don't know how long the wait will be, but I'll do my best to get stuff in as soon as I can so that people aren't waiting three weeks to begin, ya know? I'm really excited that you all are excited and I can't wait to see what you guys will discover in this roleplay! It's fun already just to think of what you might do! LOL.
LightenedWillow wrote on 2021-03-17 17:17:13:

The roleplay forum is practically finished, but I'm still deciding on where to plop the official NPC list to make it the most accessible. But world clock is not as big a project, but is probably the second most essential forum I'll be making, since it literally governs time and where most of the math is going to happen.

I will be taking a quick breather though so things will be slow for a little bit, so I can focus on this and academics more evenly. Got a lot of big projects needing to be turned in soon for my senior year and one in particular is going to be a back breaker (I'm going down to animation town! WOO! SO excited for that). So I don't know how long the wait will be, but I'll do my best to get stuff in as soon as I can so that people aren't waiting three weeks to begin, ya know?
I'm really excited that you all are excited and I can't wait to see what you guys will discover in this roleplay! It's fun already just to think of what you might do! LOL.
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-17 09:08:58" ] Glory, if you need any help with the world information, I might be able to help depending on what it is. [/quote] When I figure out the format of how I want to set it up, I'll let you know! Most of it is just me organizing it into posts that are eligible and setting up headers for the systems and stuff. So not much writing atm. When there is going to be writing later on as things are being discovered about the world locations, I'll be more able to get you in on the writing. UwU (Sorry if you feel like you're not doing much as an admin atm. Right now I'm just making sure everything is set up the way I want it to be to give everybody an idea on how things work before putting others to work. XD) @Zantana @Naxxar Speaking of admin, do you have a discord or is FR forums easier? I'm thinking of making a more private admin chat for admins so people can communicate without spoiling it to the players, but I don't know where would be best. If discord doesn't work and being on FR is too risky spoilers wise, I can give people a link to a google doc and we can talk on there or something in a group chat like setting. (I've been in admin group chats before, and it's really efficient when you have everyone's opinions at your feet and you can discuss it more freely with each other. So I'm hoping for more of that kind of operation space.) If neither of those work, I can just make an admin discussion forum somewhere and we can make it private and hidden in a sense. XD
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-17 09:08:58:
Glory, if you need any help with the world information, I might be able to help depending on what it is.

When I figure out the format of how I want to set it up, I'll let you know! Most of it is just me organizing it into posts that are eligible and setting up headers for the systems and stuff. So not much writing atm. When there is going to be writing later on as things are being discovered about the world locations, I'll be more able to get you in on the writing. UwU
(Sorry if you feel like you're not doing much as an admin atm. Right now I'm just making sure everything is set up the way I want it to be to give everybody an idea on how things work before putting others to work. XD)

@Zantana @Naxxar
Speaking of admin, do you have a discord or is FR forums easier? I'm thinking of making a more private admin chat for admins so people can communicate without spoiling it to the players, but I don't know where would be best. If discord doesn't work and being on FR is too risky spoilers wise, I can give people a link to a google doc and we can talk on there or something in a group chat like setting. (I've been in admin group chats before, and it's really efficient when you have everyone's opinions at your feet and you can discuss it more freely with each other. So I'm hoping for more of that kind of operation space.)
If neither of those work, I can just make an admin discussion forum somewhere and we can make it private and hidden in a sense. XD
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Maggi [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Role:[/b] Rescue (Curala) [b]Personality:[/b] bubbly and naive, Maggi is always there to bring a smile to everyone's faces. She hates staying still, and her childish curiosity can lead her into trouble. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=148&auth=f4c77ff07f56f7919ca11d9e277237991b12399f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Stats (completely optional, just for show/understanding/BASED ON COLI DESC):[/b] [i]Minimum points are 5, Maximum points are 20[/i] [indent]Strength - Intelligence - Defense - Constitution - Quickness - Agility - Mind - [/indent] [b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] [b]Backstory (if you have one, you must give it):[/b] nobody really knows HOW this kid has survived. She hatched during the zombie apocalypse, and actually somehow managed to find her way near the camp, where another dragon found her (whoever wants to be said other dragon can go ahead) and quickly took the little Guardian in. [b]Link to their bio (preferred if you have one for them):[/b] ya have it right here mate. I'm cheap and use Morphologies XD
Name: Maggi
Flight: Wind
Role: Rescue (Curala)
Personality: bubbly and naive, Maggi is always there to bring a smile to everyone's faces. She hates staying still, and her childish curiosity can lead her into trouble.
Appearance:
dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=148&auth=f4c77ff07f56f7919ca11d9e277237991b12399f&dummyext=prev.png
Stats (completely optional, just for show/understanding/BASED ON COLI DESC):
Minimum points are 5, Maximum points are 20
Strength -
Intelligence -
Defense -
Constitution -
Quickness -
Agility -
Mind -
Powers/Abilities:
Backstory (if you have one, you must give it): nobody really knows HOW this kid has survived. She hatched during the zombie apocalypse, and actually somehow managed to find her way near the camp, where another dragon found her (whoever wants to be said other dragon can go ahead) and quickly took the little Guardian in.
Link to their bio (preferred if you have one for them): ya have it right here mate. I'm cheap and use Morphologies XD
@JustAGamerFurry2

Approved! I will put her in the rescue list soon!
@JustAGamerFurry2

Approved! I will put her in the rescue list soon!
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
dang that was fast.
also I just like roleplaying as beans and idk why
dang that was fast.
[quote name="JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-03-18 08:26:07" ] dang that was fast. also I just like roleplaying as beans and idk why [/quote] Who doesn't? Beans are, well... beans! XD
JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-03-18 08:26:07:
dang that was fast.

Who doesn't? Beans are, well... beans! XD
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
true
true
A small admin group on discord should work.
A small admin group on discord should work.
IfCmPpP.png
That makes sense.
That makes sense.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41