Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wandering Trader.. (1v1 with daxcy)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@daxcy

She didn't really yell, just chuckled as she ate from the plate. `Yum.` She said, yawning.
@daxcy

She didn't really yell, just chuckled as she ate from the plate. `Yum.` She said, yawning.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He was surprised. "You tired-? I could let you sleep in my bed,,I'll sleep on the couch-" He was being a sweetheart,,,,bless him,
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He was surprised. "You tired-? I could let you sleep in my bed,,I'll sleep on the couch-" He was being a sweetheart,,,,bless him,
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@daxcy

`UHhh- ITs..YoUR cHOice?'` She said, embarrassed.
@daxcy

`UHhh- ITs..YoUR cHOice?'` She said, embarrassed.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He smiled. "Alright-! You take the bed, and I'll sleep here. I want to make my guest's comfortable, ya know-?" He smiled. He rather liked sleeping on the couch, but- never got an excuse to. Now he did.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He smiled. "Alright-! You take the bed, and I'll sleep here. I want to make my guest's comfortable, ya know-?" He smiled. He rather liked sleeping on the couch, but- never got an excuse to. Now he did.
@daxcy

`Fine..` She said, lagging to his room and fell asleep. Zzz..
@daxcy

`Fine..` She said, lagging to his room and fell asleep. Zzz..
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He fell asleep on the couch, but- darn it-!! He has sleeping problems,,,mainly sleepwalking, and got in the bed- he usually did the opposite- but, eh-
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He fell asleep on the couch, but- darn it-!! He has sleeping problems,,,mainly sleepwalking, and got in the bed- he usually did the opposite- but, eh-
@daxcy

Zzz....

Fast forward to morning.
@daxcy

Zzz....

Fast forward to morning.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He woke up, and yawned. He started to stretch when- he realized he was in the bed, with the Tundra next to him. He was blushing, embarrassed- he quickly got up- but tried not to wake up Mochi-
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He woke up, and yawned. He started to stretch when- he realized he was in the bed, with the Tundra next to him. He was blushing, embarrassed- he quickly got up- but tried not to wake up Mochi-
@daxcy

AHHHAH DRAMA //

Mochi stirred awake. `Wh` She started, then saw the imp and shrieked.
@daxcy

AHHHAH DRAMA //

Mochi stirred awake. `Wh` She started, then saw the imp and shrieked.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"I'm sorry-!! I sleepwalk but- usually it's from my bed to my couch-! I didn't know it would do the opposite-!" He didn't know what to do-
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"I'm sorry-!! I sleepwalk but- usually it's from my bed to my couch-! I didn't know it would do the opposite-!" He didn't know what to do-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15