Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Astronomy Tower Horologium |Mafia| 11/20
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
// I may be able to add another character also
// I may be able to add another character also
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
//@pastelperryton

do you want me to submit my other dragon now or-?
//@pastelperryton

do you want me to submit my other dragon now or-?
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@Daxcy
you can if you like!^^))
@Daxcy
you can if you like!^^))
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
:Name: Randy Radman :Picture: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=26&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=4&wings=2&auth=c7cb099ac881fd719720fa1ca22dcc79b040e54c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] :Likes and Dislikes: Randy, being arrogant and bold, likes to mess around. He's got a real 80's vibe going. :Background: After being dethroned as leader of the Topats clan, and presumed dead, he decided to turn his life around! Not really- he still leads a life of crime, but minimally. Mostly just minor offenses. He doesn't what the Topat clan to know he's alive. :extras: (Based on a character from HS) Also, pretend he has shudder shades afjajdfoaj
:Name:
Randy Radman
:Picture:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=26&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=4&wings=2&auth=c7cb099ac881fd719720fa1ca22dcc79b040e54c&dummyext=prev.png
:Likes and Dislikes:
Randy, being arrogant and bold, likes to mess around. He's got a real 80's vibe going.
:Background:
After being dethroned as leader of the Topats clan, and presumed dead, he decided to turn his life around! Not really- he still leads a life of crime, but minimally. Mostly just minor offenses. He doesn't what the Topat clan to know he's alive.
:extras:
(Based on a character from HS) Also, pretend he has shudder shades afjajdfoaj
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
[center]Hello all, apologies for my tardiness but I'll be attempting to revive this thread now and will be advertising for some people to join, there will be a 2-3 day period before this will go into full swing I cannot wait to see you all back and continue this study of stars [emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=candle size=1] @Moonwillow, @UnknxwnTwilight, @groundzero, @xSTORMDRAGONx, @dontuworry, @Daxcy, @AndromedaFlight, @TangerineFruit, @PineOfMudwings, @gloomi, @WolfiWonder, @fatbingo[/center]
Hello all, apologies for my tardiness but I'll be attempting to revive this thread now and will be advertising for some people to join, there will be a 2-3 day period before this will go into full swing

I cannot wait to see you all back and continue this study of stars

@Moonwillow, @UnknxwnTwilight, @groundzero, @xSTORMDRAGONx, @dontuworry, @Daxcy, @AndromedaFlight, @TangerineFruit, @PineOfMudwings, @gloomi, @WolfiWonder, @fatbingo

FNoWp0v.png
YAY
YAY
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
Welcome back, perry!
Welcome back, perry!
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
Eyy, can't wait to be back in it with the bois
Eyy, can't wait to be back in it with the bois
gEt InT0 iT
gEt InT0 iT
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
@SpookyLemonMonth

approved though if you'd like to reapply a different dergie you are more than welcome
@SpookyLemonMonth

approved though if you'd like to reapply a different dergie you are more than welcome

FNoWp0v.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24