Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 169 170
“Maybe you should be,” he huffed. He wasn’t looking forward to eating with Valerian and his family. All it meant was more playing nice, in his opinion, and that was not high on his list of things to do.
“Maybe you should be,” he huffed. He wasn’t looking forward to eating with Valerian and his family. All it meant was more playing nice, in his opinion, and that was not high on his list of things to do.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
It didn't take long for the newlyweds to reach the dining room, Valerian opening the door for Cypress. Valerian's youngest three sisters were seated and eating, while his other sister and father weren't present.

"Where's Vera and Father?" he asked, cocking his head as he sat down in his usual spot. His sisters had been pushed down one seat, now that Cypress was expected to sit by him during meals.

Varden snorted. "Vera's nursing a hangover, and Father's talking to Mother right now. He did say we could start eating." To punctuate her sentence, she took another bite of her eggs.

Vervain cheerfully waved at her brother and Cypress, while Venus just gave them a nod.

"Leri, Leri, how was the party?" Vervain asked, cocking her head. "I wasn't allowed to come. Oh!" Her attention turned to Cypress, eyes widening. "You're my brother's wife now, right? You're super pretty!"
It didn't take long for the newlyweds to reach the dining room, Valerian opening the door for Cypress. Valerian's youngest three sisters were seated and eating, while his other sister and father weren't present.

"Where's Vera and Father?" he asked, cocking his head as he sat down in his usual spot. His sisters had been pushed down one seat, now that Cypress was expected to sit by him during meals.

Varden snorted. "Vera's nursing a hangover, and Father's talking to Mother right now. He did say we could start eating." To punctuate her sentence, she took another bite of her eggs.

Vervain cheerfully waved at her brother and Cypress, while Venus just gave them a nod.

"Leri, Leri, how was the party?" Vervain asked, cocking her head. "I wasn't allowed to come. Oh!" Her attention turned to Cypress, eyes widening. "You're my brother's wife now, right? You're super pretty!"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Cypress controlled the negative emotions that being referred to as Valerian’s wife immediately conjured in him, careful not to let them show on his face or in his voice. “I am,” he replied with a single nod, taking his seat next to Valerian. “I appreciate the compliment, thank you.”
Cypress controlled the negative emotions that being referred to as Valerian’s wife immediately conjured in him, careful not to let them show on his face or in his voice. “I am,” he replied with a single nod, taking his seat next to Valerian. “I appreciate the compliment, thank you.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Vervain craned her neck to smile cheerfully at him. "You should try the frostberry jam! It's super good and not too sweet, too."

Valerian smiled indulgently at his littlest sister, taking a piece of bread and slathering it with jam to appease her.
Vervain craned her neck to smile cheerfully at him. "You should try the frostberry jam! It's super good and not too sweet, too."

Valerian smiled indulgently at his littlest sister, taking a piece of bread and slathering it with jam to appease her.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Cypress did the same, giving Vervain an acknowledging nod and a small smile of his own.

He found himself, once again, feeling somewhat opposed to the idea of eating. He wasn’t hungry in the least, but he hadn’t eaten since well before the wedding the day before, so he had to at least try.
Cypress did the same, giving Vervain an acknowledging nod and a small smile of his own.

He found himself, once again, feeling somewhat opposed to the idea of eating. He wasn’t hungry in the least, but he hadn’t eaten since well before the wedding the day before, so he had to at least try.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Valerian ate his toast in silence, pouring himself a glass of strawberry juice and offering some to Cypress.
Valerian ate his toast in silence, pouring himself a glass of strawberry juice and offering some to Cypress.

Cypress shook his head and muttered a small, “No, thank you,” at Valerian’s offer. He took a few small bites of his toast, eating about half of it before setting it down on the plate in front of him.
Cypress shook his head and muttered a small, “No, thank you,” at Valerian’s offer. He took a few small bites of his toast, eating about half of it before setting it down on the plate in front of him.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Varden, who was sitting next to him, looked at his plate in concern. "Cypress, that's barely anything. Even Venus eats more than that and she's tiny. Are you feeling okay?"
Varden, who was sitting next to him, looked at his plate in concern. "Cypress, that's barely anything. Even Venus eats more than that and she's tiny. Are you feeling okay?"

“Oh, yes, I’m perfectly fine,” he replied, offering her a smile. “I’m just not especially hungry, is all.”
“Oh, yes, I’m perfectly fine,” he replied, offering her a smile. “I’m just not especially hungry, is all.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Did you eat at last night's party, at least? It's not good to skip meals like this," she fretted.
"Did you eat at last night's party, at least? It's not good to skip meals like this," she fretted.

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 169 170