Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
yep yep haven't gotten enough angst in the other rps yet

should we have magic involved?
yep yep haven't gotten enough angst in the other rps yet

should we have magic involved?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
i think some magic would be cool! would it be more of an in-depth d&d style system, or something a little simpler/less involved?
i think some magic would be cool! would it be more of an in-depth d&d style system, or something a little simpler/less involved?
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
what if...we just yoink dnd style spellcasting

we can make our own spells and stuff, but use the dnd ones as a baseline to work off of?
what if...we just yoink dnd style spellcasting

we can make our own spells and stuff, but use the dnd ones as a baseline to work off of?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

yeah, that sounds good to me!

what are we thinking for where our bois come from? rival kingdoms, families, something else?
yeah, that sounds good to me!

what are we thinking for where our bois come from? rival kingdoms, families, something else?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Rival kingdoms vibes! we could do like one's a crown prince and the other is not so there's a clear power imbalance to exploit
Rival kingdoms vibes! we could do like one's a crown prince and the other is not so there's a clear power imbalance to exploit

definitely! especially if the one that isn’t the crown prince is sent to the other kingdom post-marriage, just to really accentuate the imbalance between them
definitely! especially if the one that isn’t the crown prince is sent to the other kingdom post-marriage, just to really accentuate the imbalance between them
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
oh yes that definitely sounds good

we should probably flesh out a dynamic/character bases and then pick

I've got some mental images but nothing too concrete yet
oh yes that definitely sounds good

we should probably flesh out a dynamic/character bases and then pick

I've got some mental images but nothing too concrete yet

yeah definitely!

id love to hear anything you’re already thinking!
yeah definitely!

id love to hear anything you’re already thinking!
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Okay!

Crown Prince: the taller one, can be rather taunting at times towards the Other One and definitely acts like an a**hole towards the Other One 95% of the time because it hurts less than coming clean about his actual feelings. Is the one with hanahaki/the repressed crush. hogwarts house would be 100% slytherin. (help I got attached)

Other One: the shorter one, takes no s*** from anyone and genuinely hates the Crown Prince when we start, brash and bold and kind to those under him. Despises being the "submissive" one in the marriage and will most likely punch the Crown Prince in the face at some point. hogwarts house would be 100% gryffindor.

both love flowers and probably have a shared garden where there's a silent agreement to not antagonize each other
Okay!

Crown Prince: the taller one, can be rather taunting at times towards the Other One and definitely acts like an a**hole towards the Other One 95% of the time because it hurts less than coming clean about his actual feelings. Is the one with hanahaki/the repressed crush. hogwarts house would be 100% slytherin. (help I got attached)

Other One: the shorter one, takes no s*** from anyone and genuinely hates the Crown Prince when we start, brash and bold and kind to those under him. Despises being the "submissive" one in the marriage and will most likely punch the Crown Prince in the face at some point. hogwarts house would be 100% gryffindor.

both love flowers and probably have a shared garden where there's a silent agreement to not antagonize each other

those sound like incredible places to start! and line up almost perfectly with what i was thinking too

and i absolutely love the idea of them having a shared garden and it being like, the only neutral ground between them at first
those sound like incredible places to start! and line up almost perfectly with what i was thinking too

and i absolutely love the idea of them having a shared garden and it being like, the only neutral ground between them at first
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170