Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170
(awesome! so if you want, we could definitely have them come in at some point

also while we’re at it, cypress’ family is probably going to be less relevant for the most part but i’ll do a brief overview anyway: he’s the youngest of four brothers, Aedus (29) is the oldest, the crown prince, and the only other one married, then Percival (26), Ren (25), and Cypress (23))

Cypress started to stir a little while later, and for a moment, he had absolutely no idea where he was. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, and it slowly started to come back to him. He groaned and let his head fall back against the headboard, hoping that maybe, if he pretended for long enough, things would go back to the way they were, before he became the wife of the person he hated probably the most in the world.
(awesome! so if you want, we could definitely have them come in at some point

also while we’re at it, cypress’ family is probably going to be less relevant for the most part but i’ll do a brief overview anyway: he’s the youngest of four brothers, Aedus (29) is the oldest, the crown prince, and the only other one married, then Percival (26), Ren (25), and Cypress (23))

Cypress started to stir a little while later, and for a moment, he had absolutely no idea where he was. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, and it slowly started to come back to him. He groaned and let his head fall back against the headboard, hoping that maybe, if he pretended for long enough, things would go back to the way they were, before he became the wife of the person he hated probably the most in the world.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(Awesome! his younger sisters are: Vera (19), Varden (16), Venus (13), and Vervain (10))

By that point, Valerian had filled the large tub with warm water and scented bubbles, and was now lowering himself into the tub. He sighed softly in bliss as the warm water relaxed his muscles, the sweet scent of honeysuckle-scented foam filling the air.

If Cypress came into the bathroom, he would absolutely comment that there was room for two just to get a rise out of him.
(Awesome! his younger sisters are: Vera (19), Varden (16), Venus (13), and Vervain (10))

By that point, Valerian had filled the large tub with warm water and scented bubbles, and was now lowering himself into the tub. He sighed softly in bliss as the warm water relaxed his muscles, the sweet scent of honeysuckle-scented foam filling the air.

If Cypress came into the bathroom, he would absolutely comment that there was room for two just to get a rise out of him.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Once he came to the conclusion that this situation was not, in fact, something that would go away if he ignored it for long enough, Cypress reluctantly opened his eyes and sat upright. It took him a few minutes to realize that Valerian was not in the bed with him, and another few to realize that that meant he was probably in the bathroom.

He decided that was a problem he would deal with when he got there, and went to get dressed. Once that was done, he concluded that he did, in fact, need to finish getting ready in the bathroom, at least for the sake of his hair. He debated for a moment whether it was better to just wait until Valerian finished whatever he was doing, but decided almost immediately that he refused to be a prisoner in what was now his home, too.

He pushed open the door and pointedly did not acknowledge Valerian in the bath as he stopped in front of the mirror to finish getting ready.
Once he came to the conclusion that this situation was not, in fact, something that would go away if he ignored it for long enough, Cypress reluctantly opened his eyes and sat upright. It took him a few minutes to realize that Valerian was not in the bed with him, and another few to realize that that meant he was probably in the bathroom.

He decided that was a problem he would deal with when he got there, and went to get dressed. Once that was done, he concluded that he did, in fact, need to finish getting ready in the bathroom, at least for the sake of his hair. He debated for a moment whether it was better to just wait until Valerian finished whatever he was doing, but decided almost immediately that he refused to be a prisoner in what was now his home, too.

He pushed open the door and pointedly did not acknowledge Valerian in the bath as he stopped in front of the mirror to finish getting ready.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Valerian quickly dunked his head under the water to wash it, the soap enchanted to not burn his eyes. Resurfacing, he spotted Cypress coming in. Crossing his arms on the lip of the tub and resting his chin on top, he gave his wife his best charming grin. "There's more than enough space for two if you want to take a bath as well. Water's lovely and practically opaque if you don't want me looking at you."
Valerian quickly dunked his head under the water to wash it, the soap enchanted to not burn his eyes. Resurfacing, he spotted Cypress coming in. Crossing his arms on the lip of the tub and resting his chin on top, he gave his wife his best charming grin. "There's more than enough space for two if you want to take a bath as well. Water's lovely and practically opaque if you don't want me looking at you."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“You wish,” he replied flatly, refusing to even glance in his direction.
“You wish,” he replied flatly, refusing to even glance in his direction.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He laughed. "Water's lovely," he cajoled, keeping a small smirk in his voice. "You won't even wash yourself before going out?"
He laughed. "Water's lovely," he cajoled, keeping a small smirk in his voice. "You won't even wash yourself before going out?"

“Not with you in there, no. I’d quite literally rather die.”
“Not with you in there, no. I’d quite literally rather die.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Valerian rolled his eyes, grabbing his towel and climbing out of the tub to dry off. "There, I'm out of the tub now."
Valerian rolled his eyes, grabbing his towel and climbing out of the tub to dry off. "There, I'm out of the tub now."

“Well, isn’t that just incredible. Truly, an amazing step forward in this relationship. Would you like a prize?” The sarcasm was practically dripping from his words.
“Well, isn’t that just incredible. Truly, an amazing step forward in this relationship. Would you like a prize?” The sarcasm was practically dripping from his words.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He muffled a snicker, drying off his hair before tying the towel around his waist. "Well, what're you offering?" Valerian sauntered over to the other sink, picking up a cloth meant to be used for cleaning teeth. Dabbing the corner in toothpaste, he wet it and started cleaning his teeth.
He muffled a snicker, drying off his hair before tying the towel around his waist. "Well, what're you offering?" Valerian sauntered over to the other sink, picking up a cloth meant to be used for cleaning teeth. Dabbing the corner in toothpaste, he wet it and started cleaning his teeth.

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170