Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 87
"Seems pretty big but I'll try." Fenella helped Ashton's pushing by putting in her strength and energy, "Someone grab the glass from inside the plane, we will need bunch of help for it." She kept pushing and it finally moved out of its position, she grabbed the glass so the group can be able to grab it also.
"Seems pretty big but I'll try." Fenella helped Ashton's pushing by putting in her strength and energy, "Someone grab the glass from inside the plane, we will need bunch of help for it." She kept pushing and it finally moved out of its position, she grabbed the glass so the group can be able to grab it also.
"ok lets bring this to the building site." lulu sends a spell that creats some mist to help lift the big piece of glass/
"ok lets bring this to the building site." lulu sends a spell that creats some mist to help lift the big piece of glass/
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"Okay, I suppose we attach the glass to the ship?" Fenella guessed, she isn't really good at building.
"Okay, I suppose we attach the glass to the ship?" Fenella guessed, she isn't really good at building.
"yes we'll use it as our own front window so we dont need to waste time." lulu couldnt wait to see what the ship looked like. she had only ever build smalll moddles that flew. they were allways crushed by the end of the day tho.
"yes we'll use it as our own front window so we dont need to waste time." lulu couldnt wait to see what the ship looked like. she had only ever build smalll moddles that flew. they were allways crushed by the end of the day tho.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"I'm excited for what it'll look like." Fenella made an excited expression of course.
"I'm excited for what it'll look like." Fenella made an excited expression of course.
"ok let bring this to the site so we can get working soon."
"ok let bring this to the site so we can get working soon."
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"Do you need help, Lulu?" Fenella would like to help Lulu.
"Do you need help, Lulu?" Fenella would like to help Lulu.
"i probbly will. but i know liam has probbly done things like that but liam is allso much shortter then us so he does not really know the scale we need it." lulu taps her chin.
"i probbly will. but i know liam has probbly done things like that but liam is allso much shortter then us so he does not really know the scale we need it." lulu taps her chin.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Fenella was still confused/does not remember why they needed to make a ship. "Hey Lulu, why do we need to build a ship for?" She asked confusingly.
Fenella was still confused/does not remember why they needed to make a ship. "Hey Lulu, why do we need to build a ship for?" She asked confusingly.
"the worm people, you know the ones ibis dreamed about, are in danger. their ruller (who we think is whinstons uncle or something) is making them stop the festival were they put something they like such as hair or a vauble item into this tube that goes to the crystall inside their planet and we need to get there to make sure they continue the festival. but they live in space so we need a ship to get to them" lulu looks at ibis "that right, right?"
"the worm people, you know the ones ibis dreamed about, are in danger. their ruller (who we think is whinstons uncle or something) is making them stop the festival were they put something they like such as hair or a vauble item into this tube that goes to the crystall inside their planet and we need to get there to make sure they continue the festival. but they live in space so we need a ship to get to them" lulu looks at ibis "that right, right?"
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 87