Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1-Narwhal and Niabi
1 2 3
@FumblingNarwhal

Here's a thread where we can post characters and RP. Also in terms of the actual location, I figured we'd have the central world be kind of a medieval fantasy kind of place and there would be an area with a bunch of energy gates that are used for travel between different dimensions. The main world where the guardians are located we'll have to figure out a name for at some point before we begin.

I'll go ahead and post some characters.

Name: Atta Remborn
Personality: Aloof and serious. She doesn't tend to work well with others and prefers it that way. She doesn't like answering questions that she feels are pointless or stupid, which tends to be most that are asked, in her opinion.
Appearance: She has long ebony hair reaching below her waist. Typically it is tied up intricately. She stands only around five and a half feet tall with fair skin. Her eyes are bright violet in color, almost seeming to glow. Black markings accentuate these, making them stand out even more. Her last prominent feature are a pair of black horns curving up out of her skull, a typical feature of her people.
Other: She's from the world of Rembar, orphaned originally and brought up by one of the knights, hence her last name of "Remborn" since her history was lost. She is skilled in advanced hand to hand combat, but also utilize different types of fire magic inherent of her race.

Name: Rian Cross
Personality: A bit of a big-brother type, open and friendly for the most part. He's not afraid to step in to break up fights and is surprisingly wise. Honor is a big deal to him, even when dealing with an enemy.
Appearance: He tends to tower above others, being near seven feet tall. Heavily muscled with fiery red hair and the scruff of a beard. His eyes are bright gold in color. He wears black and red leather armor typical of his world.
Other: He's from the world of Glemora, a gladiatorial world known for its prized warriors and code of honor. He doesn't utilize his own magic, per say (as the people of his world cannot generate their own), but his weapons have been imbued with energy that can create massive blows if used right.

Name: Rayla Wyndright
Personality: Very perky and always the inquisitive soul. She primarily focuses on healing and tracking instead of all out fighting. Sometimes she's too naive for her own good.
Appearance: She's a rather small woman, only around five feet tall, with spiky blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She has two sets of short white horns decorated with gold bands coming out of her head. Being a drakarian, her legs transition to those of a dragon at mid-thigh, starting off with a speckling of purple scales that eventually turn into full blown dragon talons at her feet. She has a long purple tail as well a pair of wings she uses to deftly fly through the air.
Other: She's from Drakari, a world of dragon-like people. She can breathe fire and shift to a full dragon form. For a drakarian, she is very small.

@FumblingNarwhal

Here's a thread where we can post characters and RP. Also in terms of the actual location, I figured we'd have the central world be kind of a medieval fantasy kind of place and there would be an area with a bunch of energy gates that are used for travel between different dimensions. The main world where the guardians are located we'll have to figure out a name for at some point before we begin.

I'll go ahead and post some characters.

Name: Atta Remborn
Personality: Aloof and serious. She doesn't tend to work well with others and prefers it that way. She doesn't like answering questions that she feels are pointless or stupid, which tends to be most that are asked, in her opinion.
Appearance: She has long ebony hair reaching below her waist. Typically it is tied up intricately. She stands only around five and a half feet tall with fair skin. Her eyes are bright violet in color, almost seeming to glow. Black markings accentuate these, making them stand out even more. Her last prominent feature are a pair of black horns curving up out of her skull, a typical feature of her people.
Other: She's from the world of Rembar, orphaned originally and brought up by one of the knights, hence her last name of "Remborn" since her history was lost. She is skilled in advanced hand to hand combat, but also utilize different types of fire magic inherent of her race.

Name: Rian Cross
Personality: A bit of a big-brother type, open and friendly for the most part. He's not afraid to step in to break up fights and is surprisingly wise. Honor is a big deal to him, even when dealing with an enemy.
Appearance: He tends to tower above others, being near seven feet tall. Heavily muscled with fiery red hair and the scruff of a beard. His eyes are bright gold in color. He wears black and red leather armor typical of his world.
Other: He's from the world of Glemora, a gladiatorial world known for its prized warriors and code of honor. He doesn't utilize his own magic, per say (as the people of his world cannot generate their own), but his weapons have been imbued with energy that can create massive blows if used right.

Name: Rayla Wyndright
Personality: Very perky and always the inquisitive soul. She primarily focuses on healing and tracking instead of all out fighting. Sometimes she's too naive for her own good.
Appearance: She's a rather small woman, only around five feet tall, with spiky blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She has two sets of short white horns decorated with gold bands coming out of her head. Being a drakarian, her legs transition to those of a dragon at mid-thigh, starting off with a speckling of purple scales that eventually turn into full blown dragon talons at her feet. She has a long purple tail as well a pair of wings she uses to deftly fly through the air.
Other: She's from Drakari, a world of dragon-like people. She can breathe fire and shift to a full dragon form. For a drakarian, she is very small.

Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Niabi here is the one I'd like to do.
Name: Kriun
Personality: He is a quick thinker who makes use of his surroundings. Skilled with hand on hand combat, Kriun rarely uses weapons.
Past: Kriun used to live by himself in a small town called Setters Rill on the planet Dawitchi. He would protect it, guard it, and keep it safe.
Appearance: He has brown hair with red streaks in it. He wears a flexible suit with a cloak over it. Green-hazel eyes and a burn covering half his back are the rest of his main features.
@Niabi here is the one I'd like to do.
Name: Kriun
Personality: He is a quick thinker who makes use of his surroundings. Skilled with hand on hand combat, Kriun rarely uses weapons.
Past: Kriun used to live by himself in a small town called Setters Rill on the planet Dawitchi. He would protect it, guard it, and keep it safe.
Appearance: He has brown hair with red streaks in it. He wears a flexible suit with a cloak over it. Green-hazel eyes and a burn covering half his back are the rest of his main features.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Okie then. How should we begin? I'm assuming they're all starting off as already part of the league/group/guardian force whatever?)
(Okie then. How should we begin? I'm assuming they're all starting off as already part of the league/group/guardian force whatever?)
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
It was a slow day at the base, Kriun thought nothing particular had happened for a week. He was reading the report cards with no interest what do ever. Thieves, vandalism to property, and the common false alarms were the most action they'd got for a while. The more he thought, the more worried he got. Normally there was always something going on.I

On his way home from his office, Kriun stopped at one of his friends house. When he walked in there was a man sitting at a glass table. Kriun have him a nod and said,
" have you prepared the new suits? "

being a skilled at making clothing and armor, the man Ariss was assigned to make suits that were flexible and good for battle. He would design the outfit and shrink it into a little chip. When the chip was inserted into one of the miniature registers that everyone in the team carried around, it would speed over their body to make the entire suit. This made it quick and easy to change into a suit.

"Yes," said Ariss passing him four small electronic chips. "Here they are. I've updated the shield system too." After a quick thanks from Kriun , he left to his house. When he got there he started a hologram chat with the squad and said,
"I've finished looking through my assigned report cards. Nothing is new over here. I got the new chips by the way, I'll teleport them to you. Any news from your reports?"
It was a slow day at the base, Kriun thought nothing particular had happened for a week. He was reading the report cards with no interest what do ever. Thieves, vandalism to property, and the common false alarms were the most action they'd got for a while. The more he thought, the more worried he got. Normally there was always something going on.I

On his way home from his office, Kriun stopped at one of his friends house. When he walked in there was a man sitting at a glass table. Kriun have him a nod and said,
" have you prepared the new suits? "

being a skilled at making clothing and armor, the man Ariss was assigned to make suits that were flexible and good for battle. He would design the outfit and shrink it into a little chip. When the chip was inserted into one of the miniature registers that everyone in the team carried around, it would speed over their body to make the entire suit. This made it quick and easy to change into a suit.

"Yes," said Ariss passing him four small electronic chips. "Here they are. I've updated the shield system too." After a quick thanks from Kriun , he left to his house. When he got there he started a hologram chat with the squad and said,
"I've finished looking through my assigned report cards. Nothing is new over here. I got the new chips by the way, I'll teleport them to you. Any news from your reports?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Atta stood overlooking the land before her from a quiet spot on the ramparts of the ancient castle that had been remodeled as the base for the knights. Behind her on the other side of the wall was the courtyard which had been transformed into an outdoor training area and she could hear several different knights sparring. However, her interest laid with what sat beyond the wall in front of her. The city that had cropped up after the founding of the knights was as vast and varied as the different peoples who inhabited it. Every world saw representation amongst the traders and shop owners who had followed in the wake of the warriors who had come to join the world knights. She sighed, arms crossed as she thought over her own life. It was all she had ever known. Despite being from Remborn, she'd hardly ever ventured back, not even considering it. She stood alone, as always. That was how she liked it.

"You look like you're brooding over something," a hearty and deep voice from behind her spoke. She didn't have to turn around and look to know that it was her teammate Rian.
"What is it?" She asked, choosing not to take his bait of casual conversation. Rian came to stand beside her, towering over her much shorter form. He wore his traditional black and red warrior garb, unique to his home of Glemora.
"It's been quiet lately," he said with a soft smile. "I bet you're feeling restless." Atta's frown deepened.
"No activity just means we are doing our jobs. There is nothing to be disappointed over."
"I didn't say disappointed." Rian chuckled as he glanced down at her. Atta only huffed in response before a squeak came in over wrist comms. She grimaced. She hated this technology.

"Hey Kriun," Rian spoke up. "Thanks for the thought, but I can't say I have much need for a new suit. My Glemorian armor is all I need. As a warrior I must uphold the colors of my world, after all. As for the reports, I've heard nothing new."
"I as well will pass. I see no need for such garb," Atta said curtly. Another voice then chimed into the conversation.
"That is very thoughtful. I'm sure they are nice," a female voice spoke, young and full of energy. "I have to second Rian about the reports though. I've heard nothing."
"Did you just get back from your trip, Rayla?" Rian asked.
"Yup! It was nice to see home again after so long," Rayla chirped through the comm.
Atta stood overlooking the land before her from a quiet spot on the ramparts of the ancient castle that had been remodeled as the base for the knights. Behind her on the other side of the wall was the courtyard which had been transformed into an outdoor training area and she could hear several different knights sparring. However, her interest laid with what sat beyond the wall in front of her. The city that had cropped up after the founding of the knights was as vast and varied as the different peoples who inhabited it. Every world saw representation amongst the traders and shop owners who had followed in the wake of the warriors who had come to join the world knights. She sighed, arms crossed as she thought over her own life. It was all she had ever known. Despite being from Remborn, she'd hardly ever ventured back, not even considering it. She stood alone, as always. That was how she liked it.

"You look like you're brooding over something," a hearty and deep voice from behind her spoke. She didn't have to turn around and look to know that it was her teammate Rian.
"What is it?" She asked, choosing not to take his bait of casual conversation. Rian came to stand beside her, towering over her much shorter form. He wore his traditional black and red warrior garb, unique to his home of Glemora.
"It's been quiet lately," he said with a soft smile. "I bet you're feeling restless." Atta's frown deepened.
"No activity just means we are doing our jobs. There is nothing to be disappointed over."
"I didn't say disappointed." Rian chuckled as he glanced down at her. Atta only huffed in response before a squeak came in over wrist comms. She grimaced. She hated this technology.

"Hey Kriun," Rian spoke up. "Thanks for the thought, but I can't say I have much need for a new suit. My Glemorian armor is all I need. As a warrior I must uphold the colors of my world, after all. As for the reports, I've heard nothing new."
"I as well will pass. I see no need for such garb," Atta said curtly. Another voice then chimed into the conversation.
"That is very thoughtful. I'm sure they are nice," a female voice spoke, young and full of energy. "I have to second Rian about the reports though. I've heard nothing."
"Did you just get back from your trip, Rayla?" Rian asked.
"Yup! It was nice to see home again after so long," Rayla chirped through the comm.
Shrugging off his disappointment, kriun sighed. He then said,
"Well, I guess that's good-" he was cut off by his alarm. "I got to go. Talk to you later."
Looking to see what the problem was he saw a message that said,

"One of the prisoners have escaped.
They were last seen on crest avenue
In a black shawl."

He walked out of his house slowly and was immediately under attack. A man to his left grabbed his arm only to be thrown onto the ground. Two other thugs went for him. One with a club and the other with a short dagger. Kriun lunged at the man with the knife first. This thug had underestimated his opponent and tried to quickly stab him but his knife was deflected. He than received the fate he was about to deliver Kriun.

Kriun suddenly turned to the other man and moved to the right quick enough to only get a sharp hit on the shoulder. That could've been my head, he thought. Not wanting to deal with this man at all, Kriun stabbed him. Letting out a long-held breath, Kriun relaxed. Then he felt a painful hit on the back of his head. Uttering a small cry, he blacked out.
He had forgotten about the third man.
Shrugging off his disappointment, kriun sighed. He then said,
"Well, I guess that's good-" he was cut off by his alarm. "I got to go. Talk to you later."
Looking to see what the problem was he saw a message that said,

"One of the prisoners have escaped.
They were last seen on crest avenue
In a black shawl."

He walked out of his house slowly and was immediately under attack. A man to his left grabbed his arm only to be thrown onto the ground. Two other thugs went for him. One with a club and the other with a short dagger. Kriun lunged at the man with the knife first. This thug had underestimated his opponent and tried to quickly stab him but his knife was deflected. He than received the fate he was about to deliver Kriun.

Kriun suddenly turned to the other man and moved to the right quick enough to only get a sharp hit on the shoulder. That could've been my head, he thought. Not wanting to deal with this man at all, Kriun stabbed him. Letting out a long-held breath, Kriun relaxed. Then he felt a painful hit on the back of his head. Uttering a small cry, he blacked out.
He had forgotten about the third man.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Hmm?" Rian listened to the comm with a frown. "Sounds like trouble," he said, glancing down at Atta. "We should go see what's up." Atta merely nodded and the pair raced down the steps of the castle wall and towards the town. It didn't take them long to arrive at Kriun's residence, finding a bloody scene before them.

"What a nuisance..." Atta muttered, approaching the man who stood above the injured Kriun.
"There's only one left. That's disappointing," Rian sighed. "Do you want him or shall I?"
"Do as you want," Atta replied. Rian grinned, cracking his knuckles before lunging forward. He didn't need a weapon in such close quarters, his height and brute strength more than enough. It didn't take him long to toss the attacker into a wall, knocking him out. Atta just watched, disinterested as a shadow from above caught her eye.

"What happened?!" Rayla's voice called out as she landed nearby, folding her violet wings against her back before rushing to Kriun's side. She knelt down, inspecting his injury before pulling a small vial from a pouch at her side.
"Dunno. We only just got here," Rian said.
"It appears that Kriun was ambushed," Atta said. "And one got the better of him." She knelt by one of the dead men, looking through his possessions to see if there was any identification.
"Hope he's okay," Rian said, rubbing the back of his neck as he watched Rayla work. "Can't say a knock to the head is ever pleasant."
"Hmm?" Rian listened to the comm with a frown. "Sounds like trouble," he said, glancing down at Atta. "We should go see what's up." Atta merely nodded and the pair raced down the steps of the castle wall and towards the town. It didn't take them long to arrive at Kriun's residence, finding a bloody scene before them.

"What a nuisance..." Atta muttered, approaching the man who stood above the injured Kriun.
"There's only one left. That's disappointing," Rian sighed. "Do you want him or shall I?"
"Do as you want," Atta replied. Rian grinned, cracking his knuckles before lunging forward. He didn't need a weapon in such close quarters, his height and brute strength more than enough. It didn't take him long to toss the attacker into a wall, knocking him out. Atta just watched, disinterested as a shadow from above caught her eye.

"What happened?!" Rayla's voice called out as she landed nearby, folding her violet wings against her back before rushing to Kriun's side. She knelt down, inspecting his injury before pulling a small vial from a pouch at her side.
"Dunno. We only just got here," Rian said.
"It appears that Kriun was ambushed," Atta said. "And one got the better of him." She knelt by one of the dead men, looking through his possessions to see if there was any identification.
"Hope he's okay," Rian said, rubbing the back of his neck as he watched Rayla work. "Can't say a knock to the head is ever pleasant."
Kriun's vision was blurry at first but slowly, came into focus to see Rayla sitting next to him. He looked at the other two awkwardly and figured they had finished off the last one. Slowly getting up Kriun said,
"Sorry about that.... Um.... I didn't mean to be inconvenient..." then he suddenly remembered. "Oh! I was supposed to be tracking down an escaped prisoner. Anyone wanna join?"
Kriun's vision was blurry at first but slowly, came into focus to see Rayla sitting next to him. He looked at the other two awkwardly and figured they had finished off the last one. Slowly getting up Kriun said,
"Sorry about that.... Um.... I didn't mean to be inconvenient..." then he suddenly remembered. "Oh! I was supposed to be tracking down an escaped prisoner. Anyone wanna join?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Do you really think that's a priority now?" Atta asked, one brow raised. "You were just attacked. Surely finding out why takes precedence."
"It's not like these three are going anywhere," Rian told her as town police began to arrive. "I'm sure the boys here can handle it while we take care of this escapee. Though... You sure you want to go running around right after getting a good bash to the skull?" He looked to Kriun with worry in his eyes. He didn't want to see the other man get hurt further.

"He should be fine," Rayla said. "I used magic to heal his wounds in addition to a salve. Good as new!" She stood up, wings flaring slightly. "Though I'd prefer it if you didn't go and get yourself hurt again." Atta just sighed in annoyance.
"Fine. Where do we begin looking for this prisoner?"
"Do you really think that's a priority now?" Atta asked, one brow raised. "You were just attacked. Surely finding out why takes precedence."
"It's not like these three are going anywhere," Rian told her as town police began to arrive. "I'm sure the boys here can handle it while we take care of this escapee. Though... You sure you want to go running around right after getting a good bash to the skull?" He looked to Kriun with worry in his eyes. He didn't want to see the other man get hurt further.

"He should be fine," Rayla said. "I used magic to heal his wounds in addition to a salve. Good as new!" She stood up, wings flaring slightly. "Though I'd prefer it if you didn't go and get yourself hurt again." Atta just sighed in annoyance.
"Fine. Where do we begin looking for this prisoner?"
Kriun gave a nod of thanks to Rayla and turned his attention to Atta and responded,
"Well, he was previously sighted on crest avenue. I'll bet he's headed North toward the mountains. Honestly I doubt he's anyone important. But we might as well get him back ." He started off with Atta toward the mountains.

A couple hours later...

They were in the mountains already and Kriun had found multiple fresh tracks. It was getting dark. "Maybe we should stop and get some sleep," Kriun suggested "it will be much easier to track him when we can actually see."
Kriun gave a nod of thanks to Rayla and turned his attention to Atta and responded,
"Well, he was previously sighted on crest avenue. I'll bet he's headed North toward the mountains. Honestly I doubt he's anyone important. But we might as well get him back ." He started off with Atta toward the mountains.

A couple hours later...

They were in the mountains already and Kriun had found multiple fresh tracks. It was getting dark. "Maybe we should stop and get some sleep," Kriun suggested "it will be much easier to track him when we can actually see."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby