Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1-Narwhal and Niabi
1 2 3
"This is ridiculous," Atta muttered as they came to a stop. After a few moments Rayla appeared, landing in the clearing and shaking her head.
"I didn't see anything from above. The forest cover is too thick." She looked to the group, tilting her head to the side. "Kriun is probably right.Out of all of us, I'm the only one with good night vision and this mountain can be dangerous after sunset."

"Yeah, we should set up camp here," Rian said, looking around. "Hey Kriun, who even is this guy we're chasing? You haven't said much about him. Is he really not that important of a criminal?" It seemed like something the regular guards could handle. Having a whole squad sent after him seemed like a bit of overkill.
"This is ridiculous," Atta muttered as they came to a stop. After a few moments Rayla appeared, landing in the clearing and shaking her head.
"I didn't see anything from above. The forest cover is too thick." She looked to the group, tilting her head to the side. "Kriun is probably right.Out of all of us, I'm the only one with good night vision and this mountain can be dangerous after sunset."

"Yeah, we should set up camp here," Rian said, looking around. "Hey Kriun, who even is this guy we're chasing? You haven't said much about him. Is he really not that important of a criminal?" It seemed like something the regular guards could handle. Having a whole squad sent after him seemed like a bit of overkill.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((I ment to only take Atta with me))

Kriun say down on a rock and gathered his thoughts.
"This guy was one of the ones I turned in. The reason I'm bringing all of you is that I'm positive he has a whole clan with him. When I had captured him I questioned him until I finally found out that him and his clan were planning something. This was a week ago and I figured it was just a little problem so I did what you guys recommended, I sent some guards to look for them but they still haven't returned and they have never responded to any of my calls." Kriun pulled some salted beef out of his food pack and asked Rayla to start making a fire.
((I ment to only take Atta with me))

Kriun say down on a rock and gathered his thoughts.
"This guy was one of the ones I turned in. The reason I'm bringing all of you is that I'm positive he has a whole clan with him. When I had captured him I questioned him until I finally found out that him and his clan were planning something. This was a week ago and I figured it was just a little problem so I did what you guys recommended, I sent some guards to look for them but they still haven't returned and they have never responded to any of my calls." Kriun pulled some salted beef out of his food pack and asked Rayla to start making a fire.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Ah, my bad. I figured they'd be in a group.)

"Hmm..." Rian stroked his chin thoughtfully as he leaned against a tree. "Could it be that this criminal is related to the thugs who attacked you earlier today? It would make sense that they'd want revenge after all. Could be that their boss sent them to finish some unsettled business."

"Indeed," Atta said. "This could be a simple case of wanting revenge and they're leading us into a trap. Well, more specifically you." She sat down nearby, arms crossed as she stared out into the forest beyond their campsite.

Rayla, meanwhile, built a small fire ring before opening her mouth, breathing fire onto the kindling. It quickly caught ablaze and she sat back, pleased.
(Ah, my bad. I figured they'd be in a group.)

"Hmm..." Rian stroked his chin thoughtfully as he leaned against a tree. "Could it be that this criminal is related to the thugs who attacked you earlier today? It would make sense that they'd want revenge after all. Could be that their boss sent them to finish some unsettled business."

"Indeed," Atta said. "This could be a simple case of wanting revenge and they're leading us into a trap. Well, more specifically you." She sat down nearby, arms crossed as she stared out into the forest beyond their campsite.

Rayla, meanwhile, built a small fire ring before opening her mouth, breathing fire onto the kindling. It quickly caught ablaze and she sat back, pleased.
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
"If its me that they want, then that's what they'll get." Kriun said with confidence.
"Rian could scout ahead quietly and tell us of any upcoming danger. It's likely they'll expect all of us so were gonna have to surprise them."

he sat down at the fire and continued, "does anyone know where we could get more men within a days walk? No, nevermind that would be a bad idea. Maybe we could spread out...... No, that's a bad idea too... Darn it! Anyone have any ideas?

He looked around for an answer, but it has been a long day so, he decided to see what they had in mind.
"If its me that they want, then that's what they'll get." Kriun said with confidence.
"Rian could scout ahead quietly and tell us of any upcoming danger. It's likely they'll expect all of us so were gonna have to surprise them."

he sat down at the fire and continued, "does anyone know where we could get more men within a days walk? No, nevermind that would be a bad idea. Maybe we could spread out...... No, that's a bad idea too... Darn it! Anyone have any ideas?

He looked around for an answer, but it has been a long day so, he decided to see what they had in mind.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Hey, so what's the plan with this bit? Like, where are we going with it?)
(Hey, so what's the plan with this bit? Like, where are we going with it?)
((@Niabi I was thinking we first figure out if they did want me and if so, you pretend to be one of them taking me in and we can figure out more of the group from the in side))((super sorry I took a while!))
((@Niabi I was thinking we first figure out if they did want me and if so, you pretend to be one of them taking me in and we can figure out more of the group from the in side))((super sorry I took a while!))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(So do they want Kriun or not? And what's the motivation?)
(So do they want Kriun or not? And what's the motivation?)
((They want Kriun a dragon ring that he has. The dragon ring can teleport almost anything between worlds. So, they could enter the forbidden one))
((They want Kriun a dragon ring that he has. The dragon ring can teleport almost anything between worlds. So, they could enter the forbidden one))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(So I'm supposed to play the bad guys then?)
(So I'm supposed to play the bad guys then?)
((yeah, if that's ok with you))
((yeah, if that's ok with you))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0