Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227
“No. No right now...”
Odogaron walked towards the door, feeling exhausted. She did not look forward to search for her clanmate tomorrow.

“I need to return to the guest room. Don’t hesitate to wake me if need be.”
The differnce between Odogaron and her clan’s guards was that they were trained soldiers. She was not used to being challenged physically, and she was rarely ever in a hurry. Maybe going to the Scarred Wasteland was a bad idea from the start.
“No. No right now...”
Odogaron walked towards the door, feeling exhausted. She did not look forward to search for her clanmate tomorrow.

“I need to return to the guest room. Don’t hesitate to wake me if need be.”
The differnce between Odogaron and her clan’s guards was that they were trained soldiers. She was not used to being challenged physically, and she was rarely ever in a hurry. Maybe going to the Scarred Wasteland was a bad idea from the start.
IfCmPpP.png
"Rest well." Regulus said. He leaving her be and going to gather the guards to brief them on the search.

Ariuk guided her back to the guest room. "Need anything else?" He asked calmly. Regulus having been an arcane dragon not fire oddly enough.
"Rest well." Regulus said. He leaving her be and going to gather the guards to brief them on the search.

Ariuk guided her back to the guest room. "Need anything else?" He asked calmly. Regulus having been an arcane dragon not fire oddly enough.
Odogaron shook her head.
“You are too kind Ariuk. Having you guard would be nice, but I don’t feel there is any threat.”
Now that she thought about it, this alliance of theirs felt random. Normal clans of this size are usually very dedicated to their deity, but these dragons seem very casual about it.

“Is Regulus another exalt runaway? And how did he get to lead the whole pack?”
Odogaron shook her head.
“You are too kind Ariuk. Having you guard would be nice, but I don’t feel there is any threat.”
Now that she thought about it, this alliance of theirs felt random. Normal clans of this size are usually very dedicated to their deity, but these dragons seem very casual about it.

“Is Regulus another exalt runaway? And how did he get to lead the whole pack?”
IfCmPpP.png
"He is much more tragic than a mere runaway." Ariuk said. "His story is something few of us know minus his family or past leader?" He explained. "Is something wrong with the clan and the dragons that make up our numbers?" He looked at her curiously.
"He is much more tragic than a mere runaway." Ariuk said. "His story is something few of us know minus his family or past leader?" He explained. "Is something wrong with the clan and the dragons that make up our numbers?" He looked at her curiously.
“Well, what’s your relationship with the Flamecaller? Or the Lightweaver if that matters to you. Just curious.”
Everyone thought something bout the deities. This place could either be a religious hot spot or a neutral zone like the Trading Post.
“Well, what’s your relationship with the Flamecaller? Or the Lightweaver if that matters to you. Just curious.”
Everyone thought something bout the deities. This place could either be a religious hot spot or a neutral zone like the Trading Post.
IfCmPpP.png
"We accept them all. We have dragons of every flight here." He said honestly. "We do not attack others for the deities but we do make items. Why do you ask?" He looked at her. Ariuk didn't seem too upset though.
"We accept them all. We have dragons of every flight here." He said honestly. "We do not attack others for the deities but we do make items. Why do you ask?" He looked at her. Ariuk didn't seem too upset though.
“Like merchants? I understand. It’s just the level of devotion to the higher powers are important in one’s ideology. I should have asked this way earlier.”
Either Ariuk was very understanding, or he got a poker face rivaling the most tricky shadow dragons.

“Is it ok if I send a letter home tomorrow? I do think my chief would like to know the current situation.”
“Like merchants? I understand. It’s just the level of devotion to the higher powers are important in one’s ideology. I should have asked this way earlier.”
Either Ariuk was very understanding, or he got a poker face rivaling the most tricky shadow dragons.

“Is it ok if I send a letter home tomorrow? I do think my chief would like to know the current situation.”
IfCmPpP.png
"Of course. You have not seen anything confidential." He said. "As for our occupation. We are everything really." He said. "Not merchants alone." He looked at her. "Shall i leave you to rest?" He asked.
"Of course. You have not seen anything confidential." He said. "As for our occupation. We are everything really." He said. "Not merchants alone." He looked at her. "Shall i leave you to rest?" He asked.
“Yes, I will see you tomorrow.”
She entered the room and climbed onto the bed. The blisters on her palms were already going down, but she should probably bandage them in the morning.
Odogaron spent the time falling asleep thinking about the letter. Based on what she wrote, there could eother be company or a hit team put to get her.
Maybe, just maybe, considering staying here could be a plan.
“Yes, I will see you tomorrow.”
She entered the room and climbed onto the bed. The blisters on her palms were already going down, but she should probably bandage them in the morning.
Odogaron spent the time falling asleep thinking about the letter. Based on what she wrote, there could eother be company or a hit team put to get her.
Maybe, just maybe, considering staying here could be a plan.
IfCmPpP.png
Ariuk nods. He then left the room and closed the door. He was not sure what was going through her head, but no one bothered her that evening. The room was thankfully cooler than the outside and well lit with torches and a magma window in the ceiling.
Ariuk nods. He then left the room and closed the door. He was not sure what was going through her head, but no one bothered her that evening. The room was thankfully cooler than the outside and well lit with torches and a magma window in the ceiling.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227