Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
Darn. Big slip up. Deciding not to make the situation more awkward, she took something big and juicy to eat on. The consistence was definetily than what was usually gathered in the Wasteland.

As she was shoving the food down, Odogaron noticed Ariuk’s disinterest in the meal.
“Hey, I am sorry for the comment. I didn’t mean to hit a nerve...”
Darn it darn it darn it. Just when she was getting along. No wonder the chief was getting a new ambassador.
Darn. Big slip up. Deciding not to make the situation more awkward, she took something big and juicy to eat on. The consistence was definetily than what was usually gathered in the Wasteland.

As she was shoving the food down, Odogaron noticed Ariuk’s disinterest in the meal.
“Hey, I am sorry for the comment. I didn’t mean to hit a nerve...”
Darn it darn it darn it. Just when she was getting along. No wonder the chief was getting a new ambassador.
IfCmPpP.png
Though as she began the apology, Regulus entered, a pearlcatcher clad in black armor. He was around a moment before approaching Ariuk and beginning to talk before moving to Odogaron. "Hello. You are the new dragon that i have been notified about? Can I help you?" He asked calmly.
Though as she began the apology, Regulus entered, a pearlcatcher clad in black armor. He was around a moment before approaching Ariuk and beginning to talk before moving to Odogaron. "Hello. You are the new dragon that i have been notified about? Can I help you?" He asked calmly.
Oh, that was quick.
“Hello, my name is Odogaron. I am ambassador of the plague clan Snowblack. I apologize for meeting you without my formal wear.”
She gave the Pearlcatcher a bow, hoping the food in her teeth didn’t ruin the performance.

“Who are you might I ask?”
Oh, that was quick.
“Hello, my name is Odogaron. I am ambassador of the plague clan Snowblack. I apologize for meeting you without my formal wear.”
She gave the Pearlcatcher a bow, hoping the food in her teeth didn’t ruin the performance.

“Who are you might I ask?”
IfCmPpP.png
"I am regulus. I was only walking through the area and heard of a dragon arriving here." He said. "Is something the matter with that? Because there is no need for formal wear really i do not mind it at all." He said looking at her.

Ariuk looked at them speaking quietly.
"I am regulus. I was only walking through the area and heard of a dragon arriving here." He said. "Is something the matter with that? Because there is no need for formal wear really i do not mind it at all." He said looking at her.

Ariuk looked at them speaking quietly.
Oh ok, Regulus was here. Perfect. This was REALLY not her day. Hopefully he was as chill as he stated.
”No, not at all! You see, I am looking for for my clanmate Tregiyaga. He has, uh, not responded to us the last few days. We fear he might be up to something. Or just being really stupid.”
This side of the story did not match with what she told Ariuk. She knew they were suspicious, but this was really not putting her in a good light.
Oh ok, Regulus was here. Perfect. This was REALLY not her day. Hopefully he was as chill as he stated.
”No, not at all! You see, I am looking for for my clanmate Tregiyaga. He has, uh, not responded to us the last few days. We fear he might be up to something. Or just being really stupid.”
This side of the story did not match with what she told Ariuk. She knew they were suspicious, but this was really not putting her in a good light.
IfCmPpP.png
Ariuk looked at her different story.
Regulus though listened carefully. "Shall I let you finish your meal while i look into your missing dragon?" He asked curiously. He seemed to be ok with her, but was he growing suspicious now?
Ariuk looked at her different story.
Regulus though listened carefully. "Shall I let you finish your meal while i look into your missing dragon?" He asked curiously. He seemed to be ok with her, but was he growing suspicious now?
“Yes that is fine...”
Breaking eye contact, she hurriedly shoved the remaining food in her mouth. She sat silently for a while, until she rembered giving info was a good idea.

“Um, Tregiyaga is in the Blacksand Annex. Ariuk knows the rest. Thankyou for letting me stay.”
“Yes that is fine...”
Breaking eye contact, she hurriedly shoved the remaining food in her mouth. She sat silently for a while, until she rembered giving info was a good idea.

“Um, Tregiyaga is in the Blacksand Annex. Ariuk knows the rest. Thankyou for letting me stay.”
IfCmPpP.png
"You are leaving?" Regulus asked curiously. He noticing the change in behavior and seemed as though he thought she was hurrying out.

Ariuk looked at her. "Why not tell us why he's here again?" He asked calmly.
"You are leaving?" Regulus asked curiously. He noticing the change in behavior and seemed as though he thought she was hurrying out.

Ariuk looked at her. "Why not tell us why he's here again?" He asked calmly.
Closing her eyes, she put down the remains of her meal. With a sigh, Odogaron turned to the two pearlcatchers. She did not look amused.

“Ok, I am
Tired of this. I will tell you, but we need to go somewhere very. VERY. Private.”
She lowered her voice a little, hoping to not catch too much attention.
Closing her eyes, she put down the remains of her meal. With a sigh, Odogaron turned to the two pearlcatchers. She did not look amused.

“Ok, I am
Tired of this. I will tell you, but we need to go somewhere very. VERY. Private.”
She lowered her voice a little, hoping to not catch too much attention.
IfCmPpP.png
Regulus looked at her. He seemed unamused as she was ordering them around in his clan. "Why can you not tell me here?" Regulus asked. "Or perhaps you would like to tell me via written letter?"

Ariuk looked at the two but didnt speak at all.
Regulus looked at her. He seemed unamused as she was ordering them around in his clan. "Why can you not tell me here?" Regulus asked. "Or perhaps you would like to tell me via written letter?"

Ariuk looked at the two but didnt speak at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227