Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors CMD (CLOSED) OOC
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47
@mimifan101

More NPC's, you say? :D

Password*: Cookies
Name: Quickflower
Clan/Group: Thunderclan
Gender and Pronouns: She/Her
Short Description*: beautiful lithe white and ginger she-cat
About: Still a young warrior, Quickflower is a sharp-minded she-cat. She's known for her speed within the clan, as well as her gentle temperament.

Name: Poppyfall
Gender and Pronouns: she/her
Short Description*: Long-furred red she-cat
About: Poppyfall is a kind soul who adores kits. While she performs her warrior duties like any other clan member, she is happiest when she is helping in the nursery.

Name: Thrushkit
Gender and Pronouns: He/Him (Tom)
Short Description**: Dark Gray tabby tom
Relations***: Kit of Poppyfall and Thislefoot, sister of Barkkit and Shinekit

Name: Barkkit
Gender and Pronouns: He/him (tom)
Short Description**: Brown tabby tom
Relations***: Kit of Poppyfall and Thislefoot, brother of Shinekit and Thrushkit

Name: Shinekit
Gender and Pronouns: She/her (she-cat)
Short Description**: Reddish she-cat with dark tabby markings
Relations***: Kit of Poppyfall and Thislefoot, sister of Barkkit and Thrushkit

Name: Dogstrike
Gender and Pronouns: Tom He/Him
Short Description**: brown tabby tom with scarred face
Relations***: None currently

Name: Badgerclaw
Gender and Pronouns: Tom/ He/him
Short Description**: Large black and white patched tom
Relations***: Father of Lightningpaw

Name: Lightningpaw
Short Description**: gray and white tom
Relations***: Son of Badgerclaw (Mother deceased: Rainflower), Apprentice of Thisleclaw

IF you want an active med cat, I have one of those as well, but no worries if not (I have all my top roles, just want to help everybody have a good time)

I also have two more clans to pull from before I even start using the cats I don't have personalities for. Please inform me if you want them added either now or later :)
@mimifan101

More NPC's, you say? :D

Name: Quickflower
Gender and Pronouns: She/Her
Short Description*: beautiful lithe white and ginger she-cat
About: Still a young warrior, Quickflower is a sharp-minded she-cat. She's known for her speed within the clan, as well as her gentle temperament.

Name: Poppyfall
Gender and Pronouns: she/her
Short Description*: Long-furred red she-cat
About: Poppyfall is a kind soul who adores kits. While she performs her warrior duties like any other clan member, she is happiest when she is helping in the nursery.

Name: Thrushkit
Gender and Pronouns: He/Him (Tom)
Short Description**: Dark Gray tabby tom
Relations***: Kit of Poppyfall and Thislefoot, sister of Barkkit and Shinekit

Name: Barkkit
Short Description**: Brown tabby tom
Relations***: Kit of Poppyfall and Thislefoot, brother of Shinekit and Thrushkit

Name: Shinekit
Gender and Pronouns: She/her (she-cat)
Short Description**: Reddish she-cat with dark tabby markings
Relations***: Kit of Poppyfall and Thislefoot, sister of Barkkit and Thrushkit

Name: Dogstrike
Gender and Pronouns: Tom He/Him
Short Description**: brown tabby tom with scarred face
Relations***: None currently

Name: Badgerclaw
Gender and Pronouns: Tom/ He/him
Short Description**: Large black and white patched tom
Relations***: Father of Lightningpaw

Name: Lightningpaw
Short Description**: gray and white tom
Relations***: Son of Badgerclaw (Mother deceased: Rainflower), Apprentice of Thisleclaw

IF you want an active med cat, I have one of those as well, but no worries if not (I have all my top roles, just want to help everybody have a good time)

I also have two more clans to pull from before I even start using the cats I don't have personalities for. Please inform me if you want them added either now or later :)
tOvDFgM.png
The closer we get, the more excited I become!

I would add more, but my small brain can only handle one right now xD but as time goes on, if we need more, i'll gladly add in a few if I can handle it in the future!
The closer we get, the more excited I become!

I would add more, but my small brain can only handle one right now xD but as time goes on, if we need more, i'll gladly add in a few if I can handle it in the future!
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
Also adding in a howler or two:

(so many cats! Most are background though. <3 However, I do love to RP and I've been writing for ages, so I am prepared to respond as much as I am prompted to and more :P)

Name: Dusk, Shadow of Mountain at Dusk (Dusk), Dusk Watcher (not yet attained)
Clan/Group: Howlers
Gender and Pronouns: Tom
Short Description*: Fluffy gray tom
About: Generally stoic, hard to throw, a very kind cat. Used to adapting to the shifting moods of his sister, Dusk rose through the ranks naturally. A very reliable cat, he can be counted on to be where he's needed in any situation, and can be relied on to keep the peace within the clan and for the clan as necessary. Being a guard is is solemn and sworn duty, and he takes his watches very seriously. As the group is driven from their home, he takes to keeping night watch on behalf of the clan, at the risk of his own health, eventually earning him a new name (theoretically).
Relations: Brother of Sky Leaper/ Sky

Name: Lark, Song Bird in the Sky, Great Leap into Sky/Sky Leaper (Sky)
Gender and Pronouns: She-cat (she/her)
Short Description*: Lithe, well-muscled silver dappled she-cat
About: A firey she-cat with a short temper, Sky is in many ways the opposite of her brother. Where he is calm and rational, Sky is brazen and rash. It doesn't take much to flare her temper, and it's unlikely she'll hold anything back from those who draw her ire. The only one who's ever had any form of control over her moods is her brother, and even then he can only minimize the damage.
Relations: Sister of Dusk
Also adding in a howler or two:

(so many cats! Most are background though. <3 However, I do love to RP and I've been writing for ages, so I am prepared to respond as much as I am prompted to and more :P)

Name: Dusk, Shadow of Mountain at Dusk (Dusk), Dusk Watcher (not yet attained)
Gender and Pronouns: Tom
Short Description*: Fluffy gray tom
About: Generally stoic, hard to throw, a very kind cat. Used to adapting to the shifting moods of his sister, Dusk rose through the ranks naturally. A very reliable cat, he can be counted on to be where he's needed in any situation, and can be relied on to keep the peace within the clan and for the clan as necessary. Being a guard is is solemn and sworn duty, and he takes his watches very seriously. As the group is driven from their home, he takes to keeping night watch on behalf of the clan, at the risk of his own health, eventually earning him a new name (theoretically).
Relations: Brother of Sky Leaper/ Sky

Name: Lark, Song Bird in the Sky, Great Leap into Sky/Sky Leaper (Sky)
Gender and Pronouns: She-cat (she/her)
Short Description*: Lithe, well-muscled silver dappled she-cat
About: A firey she-cat with a short temper, Sky is in many ways the opposite of her brother. Where he is calm and rational, Sky is brazen and rash. It doesn't take much to flare her temper, and it's unlikely she'll hold anything back from those who draw her ire. The only one who's ever had any form of control over her moods is her brother, and even then he can only minimize the damage.
Relations: Sister of Dusk
tOvDFgM.png
0-0 :0
0-0 :0
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
So the TC med is an NPC, would anyone mind if I made a character for that position?
So the TC med is an NPC, would anyone mind if I made a character for that position?
@gypsyvannerz

Not at all! Those NPCs are more like placeholders in a way/to fill important spots that are needed. The only ones who aren't placeholders are the Alpha and Lead Beta ranks.

So if you, or anyone else wants to snatch those other positions then go right ahead!
@gypsyvannerz

Not at all! Those NPCs are more like placeholders in a way/to fill important spots that are needed. The only ones who aren't placeholders are the Alpha and Lead Beta ranks.

So if you, or anyone else wants to snatch those other positions then go right ahead!

@ScarletSultan

Lol thanks :D And I'm glad I noticed the name, Poppyfall, since I put the NPC Med Cat of WindClan that XD But that is not your problem since I'll be moving the NPC Med Cat of TC to WC once ***** makes theirs. And no, I don't believe we'll be needing an active Med cat from you since Gyp shown interest in it :P Thanks though.

@Minseok1243

Pfffft. I'm glad others are adding onto the clans cause I'm taking a huge risk by "hosting" this roleplay alone with my small brain as well 0-0 It's fine if you don't add more than you have. Just put as many as you wish and can handle :)
@ScarletSultan

Lol thanks :D And I'm glad I noticed the name, Poppyfall, since I put the NPC Med Cat of WindClan that XD But that is not your problem since I'll be moving the NPC Med Cat of TC to WC once ***** makes theirs. And no, I don't believe we'll be needing an active Med cat from you since Gyp shown interest in it :P Thanks though.

@Minseok1243

Pfffft. I'm glad others are adding onto the clans cause I'm taking a huge risk by "hosting" this roleplay alone with my small brain as well 0-0 It's fine if you don't add more than you have. Just put as many as you wish and can handle :)

Name: Kestrelwish
Gender and Pronouns: He/Him
Short Description*: A dusty grey tom with spots of brown speckling his fur and face. His eyes are a gentle yellow.
About: Kestrelwish is a rather naive cat, not quite understanding the ways of his clan. He understands the code and follows it to a T (mostly) but he simply fails to understand why it exists and why they live life this way. Not that he's complaining. He loves his clan, and the others as well, but he just doesn't see the point in four clans. He never really voices his thoughts aloud, and sometimes he feels a little uncomfortable when he thinks these things. He can hardly ever be found in the medicine den, as he strongly dislikes being cooped up. You can often find him trotting around camp looking for those who might be in need of his help, that or looking for more herbs out in the territory.

(Imma see how well I can handle these two before I throw in any more characters)
Name: Kestrelwish
Gender and Pronouns: He/Him
Short Description*: A dusty grey tom with spots of brown speckling his fur and face. His eyes are a gentle yellow.
About: Kestrelwish is a rather naive cat, not quite understanding the ways of his clan. He understands the code and follows it to a T (mostly) but he simply fails to understand why it exists and why they live life this way. Not that he's complaining. He loves his clan, and the others as well, but he just doesn't see the point in four clans. He never really voices his thoughts aloud, and sometimes he feels a little uncomfortable when he thinks these things. He can hardly ever be found in the medicine den, as he strongly dislikes being cooped up. You can often find him trotting around camp looking for those who might be in need of his help, that or looking for more herbs out in the territory.

(Imma see how well I can handle these two before I throw in any more characters)
@ScarletSultan

For Lightningpaws form, it says his mentor is "Thistleclaw" but there is no Thistleclaw in TC. I'm assuming you meant Thistlefoot?
@ScarletSultan

For Lightningpaws form, it says his mentor is "Thistleclaw" but there is no Thistleclaw in TC. I'm assuming you meant Thistlefoot?

Pffft. Alright.

Ivypelt is gonna have the omen vision thing during this first patrol, once we get close to the stream SC shares with the TC border. It might be easier to start out at the camp where the patrol leader, Nettlefur (me), can just call out to cats to come with him so interactions can kinda happen around this before we set off. If you want on that patrol then say I say so with the character(s) you want on it. Typical patrols are around 3 warriors + any apprentices so I think it will stick around 3-4 + apprentices.

I did put an already made patrol on the IC thread but now that I'm asking personally, just say me and the character(s) you want on it.

ShadowClan, Sunup Patrol: Nettlefur (leader) @Mimifan101, Tawnypaw(?)* @FrostSol, Ivypelt @SqueakyWarrior, ?, ?
ShadowClan, Hunting Cats: (You can also have some characters be assigned hunting by the Deputy if you want an IC assignment. Just say me again and character.)
*Apprentices typically go with their mentors on patrols but I can not include Tawny if you don't want to.
Pffft. Alright.

Ivypelt is gonna have the omen vision thing during this first patrol, once we get close to the stream SC shares with the TC border. It might be easier to start out at the camp where the patrol leader, Nettlefur (me), can just call out to cats to come with him so interactions can kinda happen around this before we set off. If you want on that patrol then say I say so with the character(s) you want on it. Typical patrols are around 3 warriors + any apprentices so I think it will stick around 3-4 + apprentices.

I did put an already made patrol on the IC thread but now that I'm asking personally, just say me and the character(s) you want on it.

ShadowClan, Sunup Patrol: Nettlefur (leader) @Mimifan101, Tawnypaw(?)* @FrostSol, Ivypelt @SqueakyWarrior, ?, ?
ShadowClan, Hunting Cats: (You can also have some characters be assigned hunting by the Deputy if you want an IC assignment. Just say me again and character.)
*Apprentices typically go with their mentors on patrols but I can not include Tawny if you don't want to.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47