Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53
PM please!
PM please!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
KK! Will do!
KK! Will do!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-09-11 09:48:46" ] [quote name="DarkOverLight" date="2020-09-11 05:05:43" ] Omg Nickolasssssss- the baby- the son- the precious bean that I adore- [/quote] uwu He has returned! [/quote] Oh I missed him so much, I’mma make Ash befriend him so quick-
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-09-11 09:48:46:
DarkOverLight wrote on 2020-09-11 05:05:43:
Omg Nickolasssssss- the baby- the son- the precious bean that I adore-

uwu He has returned!

Oh I missed him so much, I’mma make Ash befriend him so quick-
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Please try and phrase summaries like how I did Neph’s on the front page^^
Please try and phrase summaries like how I did Neph’s on the front page^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Ashley, otherwise known as Cyina, is a young Dra-la that left her adoptive tribe in search of a getaway. Yet was sucked into the Betweenlands. She cannot control her fire magic, but makes up for this with her natural agility and stealth. She’s definitely a sight for those not from her world, with large scale patches the color of a sunset coating her entire back and a long, thin black tail. Don’t let her motherly attitude fool you! She can become vicious quickly.

Hopefully this is good enough ^^’
Ashley, otherwise known as Cyina, is a young Dra-la that left her adoptive tribe in search of a getaway. Yet was sucked into the Betweenlands. She cannot control her fire magic, but makes up for this with her natural agility and stealth. She’s definitely a sight for those not from her world, with large scale patches the color of a sunset coating her entire back and a long, thin black tail. Don’t let her motherly attitude fool you! She can become vicious quickly.

Hopefully this is good enough ^^’
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Yep, looks good
Yep, looks good
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Why do I feel like I just signed up to be a main character in a popular movie? XD

This is so exciting! This idea is just so original and awesome, I love it!
Why do I feel like I just signed up to be a main character in a popular movie? XD

This is so exciting! This idea is just so original and awesome, I love it!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
AHHH SAME! :D
AHHH SAME! :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
YEE! XD
YEE! XD
Okay! Thanks a ton for this chance!!
Full Name: Kate Andra Lewis

Nicknames: Katie

Original Roleplay: This roleplay

Species: Human

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight

Blood type: B+

Appearance: (I don't have any art for her yet hhhhh)
Kate has silky black hair that falls to her shoulders in waves. However, it is usually messy and tangled. Her skin is peachy, and tons of freckles dot her face. She always looks like she just got out of bed. Her clothes are always wrinkled.

Height:
5' 1"

Powers/special abilities: She can put creatures to sleep by touching them. (Can also put herself to sleep)
Kate can also erase memories if she is touching said creature. (Also can do this to herself and does so on accident a lot) She can choose specific ones and therefore see peoples memories. (If touching them)
She can shapeshift into a common squirrel. (Doesn't do this often)
She doesn't use her powers often, but if she is in a fight, she will. (She usually makes people forget how to breathe if she is in a tight spot)

Abilities/skills: Kate can play several instruments well.
She is good at detecting traps and tricks.
Enjoys solving puzzles and exploring.
She has a few knives and daggers, but prefers not to use them.

Stats:
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 12
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 15
Magic: 16
Charisma: 14
Stealth: 13

Strengths:

Being friendly, playing music, magic, puzzles, smiling.

Weaknesses: Clumsy, has narcolepsy (Look at the trivia), doesn't like fighting, makes herself forget things accidentally.

Music, colorful things, beds, anything soft, buttons, stuffed animals, instruments
Dislikes: Unnecessary fighting, being lost, bad music, fire, bright lights

Fears:
The monster under her bed (4/10), making herself forget who she is (7/20; makes her much more cautious with her magic, though it doesn't help much), Frogs (5/10)

Backstory: (Explain their backstory, what happened in the other rp they are or were in. Explain what they were doing before they arrived here. Everyone saw something strange and unusual before they arrived in the betweenlands and they blacked out. What you get to decide what this strange thing is!)
Kate got her powers early, and quickly made unintentional chaos. Nearly every time she touched someone, they would fall asleep or forget something. After a few years, she managed to get more control, and her life slowly became more normal. She explored often, living on the edge. A couple years ago, Kate went to a supernatural facility, and learned a lot there. She went on a mission with a bunch of other people with powers. Afterwards, she searched for a prestigious school for musicians, but the day she filled out her application, she saw all her instruments floating around her. Then she blacked out....

Personality: A very friendly, easygoing person, Kate loves talking to people and playing music for them. She does have a secret fear of accidentally making herself forget who she is, but usually she manages to ignore it. Makes jokes a lot of the time. Kate usually doesn't tell others about her narcolepsy (See the trivia) until she's already had a burst, which leaves everyone confused and concerned.
If you ask about anything related to music, she will enthusiastically talk about it for hours.
Don't hurt her friends. She will make you forget who you are.

Trivia:
-She has a form of narcolepsy. So Kate randomly falls asleep, usually making her crumple onto the ground. These bursts of sleeping last for a couple seconds to two hours, though they are usually on the shorter side. She cannot be woken up when this happens.
-Kate didn't bring any instruments with her, but if she finds one she will care for it with her life.
Did I forget anything? :D
I'm subbed!
Okay! Thanks a ton for this chance!!
Full Name: Kate Andra Lewis

Nicknames: Katie

Original Roleplay: This roleplay

Species: Human

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight

Blood type: B+

Appearance: (I don't have any art for her yet hhhhh)
Kate has silky black hair that falls to her shoulders in waves. However, it is usually messy and tangled. Her skin is peachy, and tons of freckles dot her face. She always looks like she just got out of bed. Her clothes are always wrinkled.

Height:
5' 1"

Powers/special abilities: She can put creatures to sleep by touching them. (Can also put herself to sleep)
Kate can also erase memories if she is touching said creature. (Also can do this to herself and does so on accident a lot) She can choose specific ones and therefore see peoples memories. (If touching them)
She can shapeshift into a common squirrel. (Doesn't do this often)
She doesn't use her powers often, but if she is in a fight, she will. (She usually makes people forget how to breathe if she is in a tight spot)

Abilities/skills: Kate can play several instruments well.
She is good at detecting traps and tricks.
Enjoys solving puzzles and exploring.
She has a few knives and daggers, but prefers not to use them.

Stats:
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 12
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 15
Magic: 16
Charisma: 14
Stealth: 13

Strengths:

Being friendly, playing music, magic, puzzles, smiling.

Weaknesses: Clumsy, has narcolepsy (Look at the trivia), doesn't like fighting, makes herself forget things accidentally.

Music, colorful things, beds, anything soft, buttons, stuffed animals, instruments
Dislikes: Unnecessary fighting, being lost, bad music, fire, bright lights

Fears:
The monster under her bed (4/10), making herself forget who she is (7/20; makes her much more cautious with her magic, though it doesn't help much), Frogs (5/10)

Backstory: (Explain their backstory, what happened in the other rp they are or were in. Explain what they were doing before they arrived here. Everyone saw something strange and unusual before they arrived in the betweenlands and they blacked out. What you get to decide what this strange thing is!)
Kate got her powers early, and quickly made unintentional chaos. Nearly every time she touched someone, they would fall asleep or forget something. After a few years, she managed to get more control, and her life slowly became more normal. She explored often, living on the edge. A couple years ago, Kate went to a supernatural facility, and learned a lot there. She went on a mission with a bunch of other people with powers. Afterwards, she searched for a prestigious school for musicians, but the day she filled out her application, she saw all her instruments floating around her. Then she blacked out....

Personality: A very friendly, easygoing person, Kate loves talking to people and playing music for them. She does have a secret fear of accidentally making herself forget who she is, but usually she manages to ignore it. Makes jokes a lot of the time. Kate usually doesn't tell others about her narcolepsy (See the trivia) until she's already had a burst, which leaves everyone confused and concerned.
If you ask about anything related to music, she will enthusiastically talk about it for hours.
Don't hurt her friends. She will make you forget who you are.

Trivia:
-She has a form of narcolepsy. So Kate randomly falls asleep, usually making her crumple onto the ground. These bursts of sleeping last for a couple seconds to two hours, though they are usually on the shorter side. She cannot be woken up when this happens.
-Kate didn't bring any instruments with her, but if she finds one she will care for it with her life.
Did I forget anything? :D
I'm subbed!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53