Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53
I am online!
I am online!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Right, I'm going to make the first post in the IC, so be prepared to start typing!
Right, I'm going to make the first post in the IC, so be prepared to start typing!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
# HYPED
# HYPED
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
I AM HERE!
:D
I AM HERE!
:D
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[quote name="Scales25" date="2020-09-11 17:41:04" ] Would Ana be able to speak both dragon and English since she can transform into a dragon and a human or no, AmethystSeaWing? [/quote] Alright so here's my thoughts on that [s]GET READY XD[/s] I always think of dragons as having certain powers (obviously). The dragon language is so complicated it cannot be learned or understood by someone who is not a dragon (including Ana when shes not in that form), and even a creature that is half dragon would only ever be able to understand it, never speak it. Some dragons can be born with the ability to understand and/or speak a different language (english, hawaiian, dolphinese, anything). Ana was not born with this gift, but since her original form is a human she can speak English, for the most part. By that, I mean she can be understood, but her tongue isn't meant for it or used to it. Bathically, sthe tawkth like thithhhh :) Edit: just read through some of the earlier posts, you guys could probably give your dragons the ability to speak English or Ana could translate :)
Scales25 wrote on 2020-09-11 17:41:04:
Would Ana be able to speak both dragon and English since she can transform into a dragon and a human or no, AmethystSeaWing?
Alright so here's my thoughts on that GET READY XD

I always think of dragons as having certain powers (obviously). The dragon language is so complicated it cannot be learned or understood by someone who is not a dragon (including Ana when shes not in that form), and even a creature that is half dragon would only ever be able to understand it, never speak it. Some dragons can be born with the ability to understand and/or speak a different language (english, hawaiian, dolphinese, anything). Ana was not born with this gift, but since her original form is a human she can speak English, for the most part.

By that, I mean she can be understood, but her tongue isn't meant for it or used to it.

Bathically, sthe tawkth like thithhhh :)

Edit: just read through some of the earlier posts, you guys could probably give your dragons the ability to speak English or Ana could translate :)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
It was decided that dragons do know English, though it's an old language to them, but they should be able to understand it^^

Also the first IC post is up, make sure to sub to the thread :D
It was decided that dragons do know English, though it's an old language to them, but they should be able to understand it^^

Also the first IC post is up, make sure to sub to the thread :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Done!
Done!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I’ll have a post up when I get home. Why are Friday nights so busy?
I’ll have a post up when I get home. Why are Friday nights so busy?
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
I'm super excited!!
I'm super excited!!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
EEEEEEEEE SAME ITS STARTING!!!!
EEEEEEEEE SAME ITS STARTING!!!!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53