Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53
Alright so some things before the roleplay starts, which will be sometime tomorrow hopefully.
  • There isn't going to be a posting order, just make sure nobody gets left behind.
  • I know people have busy schedules, so it's ok if you don't post right away. Just try and post every day, or at least once every two days.

Then, I have a question for guys with dragon characters. I am guessing that they speak a dragon language and therefore can all communicate to each other but not to humans. Would Ana be able to speak both dragon and English since she can transform into a dragon and a human or no, AmethystSeaWing?
Alright so some things before the roleplay starts, which will be sometime tomorrow hopefully.
  • There isn't going to be a posting order, just make sure nobody gets left behind.
  • I know people have busy schedules, so it's ok if you don't post right away. Just try and post every day, or at least once every two days.

Then, I have a question for guys with dragon characters. I am guessing that they speak a dragon language and therefore can all communicate to each other but not to humans. Would Ana be able to speak both dragon and English since she can transform into a dragon and a human or no, AmethystSeaWing?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Oh oops, do I need to ping you on the form? >.<
Oh oops, do I need to ping you on the form? >.<
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
You can ignore this but these are just some basic idea suggestions we could do.

We could go the DND route and have them all speak common.
Dragons have to communicate with beast clans somewhat in order for some of the familiar things work. So common could be like that and maybe Beastclans speak similarly to humans. (I think from the lore book they said the beastclans learned off of what looked to be human documents and civilizations. So it is entirely possible they speak human as the "ancient language" and have passed it onto dragons.)

Or we could go the route where the Inbetween can translate languages for them. (Although I don't know if the between is a friendly enough place to step in for the creatures they have trapped.)

Just some ideas.
You can ignore this but these are just some basic idea suggestions we could do.

We could go the DND route and have them all speak common.
Dragons have to communicate with beast clans somewhat in order for some of the familiar things work. So common could be like that and maybe Beastclans speak similarly to humans. (I think from the lore book they said the beastclans learned off of what looked to be human documents and civilizations. So it is entirely possible they speak human as the "ancient language" and have passed it onto dragons.)

Or we could go the route where the Inbetween can translate languages for them. (Although I don't know if the between is a friendly enough place to step in for the creatures they have trapped.)

Just some ideas.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
@BreezeFeather

Katie looks good, welcome :D

Please type up a summary of your character for the front page, if you need examples you can look at what others have typed^^
@BreezeFeather

Katie looks good, welcome :D

Please type up a summary of your character for the front page, if you need examples you can look at what others have typed^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Okay!! :D

I'm sending it to you now!
Okay!! :D

I'm sending it to you now!
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
I think the beastclans one would work, which would mean the are able to communicate. Dragons just might be a bit surprised to see humans, as there's no humans in FR
I think the beastclans one would work, which would mean the are able to communicate. Dragons just might be a bit surprised to see humans, as there's no humans in FR
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Yeah I bet! Some strange hairless monkey talking to you in an ancient language would set you back a bit. XD
Yeah I bet! Some strange hairless monkey talking to you in an ancient language would set you back a bit. XD
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Yeah.
In the world Katie is from, there are several dragon shifters, so it's not that astonishing.
I do wonder how the dragons will react.
OwO
Yeah.
In the world Katie is from, there are several dragon shifters, so it's not that astonishing.
I do wonder how the dragons will react.
OwO
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Quick question, how many people are online rn? I may start the rp early bc I'm a bit busy tomorrow T-T
Quick question, how many people are online rn? I may start the rp early bc I'm a bit busy tomorrow T-T
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I'm gonna be online for at least ten minutes at least ten minutes, at most an hour or two
I'm gonna be online for at least ten minutes at least ten minutes, at most an hour or two

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]