Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Oh my XD I just noticed that!
Oh my XD I just noticed that!
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Full Name: Vyx (pronounced 'vix') Nicknames: The Grasper Original Roleplay: N/A Species: Mirror Age: 29 in dragon years Gender: Male Pronouns: He/him Sexuality: Homosexual Blood type: A+ Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=141&auth=5ef36529b23e31b0fe3f79a228a15678df579dd0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Height: Around 4'6 standing straight Powers/special abilities: Elemental augmentation (ex. plague fangs), infrared sight, many eyes Abilities/skills: Flight with wings, hunting, espionage Stats Strength : 13 Dexterity: 15 Intelligence: 11 Wisdom: 14 Magic: 10 Charisma: 4 Stealth: 18 Strengths: Climbing, assassination, espionage. Vyx is extremely stealthy and agile, making him a great assassin and spy. Weaknesses: Antisocial, often breaks promises, selfish Likes: The dark, shiny objects, small birds Dislikes: Bright light, loud noises Fears: Large animals (6/10), fire (10/10, causes him to freeze up and have a panic attack) Backstory: Hailing from Polymay, the land of no light and a million eyes, Vyx has been a loner from a young age. A portion of his clan was lost to a wildfire, including Vyx's brother. He fled and swore to never form another bond with anyone. Vyx has made his legacy through theft and selling information. He is by no means an honest dragon and has sometimes betrayed his employers, though this often doesn't end too well for him. He earned the nickname "Grasper" from his odd way of walking; grasping onto clumps of grass or rocks and pulling himself along. One night, while scoping out a target's lair, the moon seemed to turn into a giant eye, as bright red as the many lining his body. The sight burned itself into his vision before he blacked out. Personality: Antisocial and a bit overconfident. Not outwardly malicious but may refuse to talk. Though he hates most people, he will stick with those who have shown that they're willing to protect him, as he is somewhat frail and not the best in head-to-head combat Trivia: -Multi-gaze eyes are very common where he grew up. He thinks it's strange that most creatures only have two eyes I hope I did all of that right
Full Name: Vyx (pronounced 'vix')

Nicknames: The Grasper

Original Roleplay: N/A

Species: Mirror

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Homosexual

Blood type: A+

Appearance: dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=141&auth=5ef36529b23e31b0fe3f79a228a15678df579dd0&dummyext=prev.png

Height: Around 4'6 standing straight

Powers/special abilities: Elemental augmentation (ex. plague fangs), infrared sight, many eyes

Abilities/skills: Flight with wings, hunting, espionage

Stats

Strength : 13
Dexterity: 15
Intelligence: 11
Wisdom: 14
Magic: 10
Charisma: 4
Stealth: 18

Strengths: Climbing, assassination, espionage. Vyx is extremely stealthy and agile, making him a great assassin and spy.

Weaknesses: Antisocial, often breaks promises, selfish

Dislikes: Bright light, loud noises

Fears: Large animals (6/10), fire (10/10, causes him to freeze up and have a panic attack)

Backstory: Hailing from Polymay, the land of no light and a million eyes, Vyx has been a loner from a young age. A portion of his clan was lost to a wildfire, including Vyx's brother. He fled and swore to never form another bond with anyone.
Vyx has made his legacy through theft and selling information. He is by no means an honest dragon and has sometimes betrayed his employers, though this often doesn't end too well for him. He earned the nickname "Grasper" from his odd way of walking; grasping onto clumps of grass or rocks and pulling himself along.
One night, while scoping out a target's lair, the moon seemed to turn into a giant eye, as bright red as the many lining his body. The sight burned itself into his vision before he blacked out.

Personality: Antisocial and a bit overconfident. Not outwardly malicious but may refuse to talk. Though he hates most people, he will stick with those who have shown that they're willing to protect him, as he is somewhat frail and not the best in head-to-head combat

Trivia:
-Multi-gaze eyes are very common where he grew up. He thinks it's strange that most creatures only have two eyes

I hope I did all of that right
nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png
@LevyLeviathan

Accepted! We would love it if you added a little bit more information about the world Vyx came from. You also actually only used 14 of your 15 points, so you can add one somewhere if you’d like!

It’s cool that you have a dragon who’s terrified of fire!
@LevyLeviathan

Accepted! We would love it if you added a little bit more information about the world Vyx came from. You also actually only used 14 of your 15 points, so you can add one somewhere if you’d like!

It’s cool that you have a dragon who’s terrified of fire!
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
@Scales25

I am making a character sheet at the moment and I have a question on stats. You say in the explanation of stats that the bare minimum is 1. Does that mean you can take away from the beginning ten points of any of the stats and add it to another stat bar?

Also, what is the purpose of the Blood Type option. Is there a significance for that? Does the between affect them based on blood type?
@Scales25

I am making a character sheet at the moment and I have a question on stats. You say in the explanation of stats that the bare minimum is 1. Does that mean you can take away from the beginning ten points of any of the stats and add it to another stat bar?

Also, what is the purpose of the Blood Type option. Is there a significance for that? Does the between affect them based on blood type?
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Also @LevyLeviathan, his blood type just says A. A what?

This is a serious pet peeve of mine I am so sorry XD
Also @LevyLeviathan, his blood type just says A. A what?

This is a serious pet peeve of mine I am so sorry XD
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
@GloryFlarea

Yes you can take away your base ten points and shuffle them around along with the 15 that you get.

As for the blood type it's just there as a bit of extra info :D

(there may be a monster who effects people based on blood type in the future...)

Also, you're going to be the last person we may accept unless if anyone else is currently making a character sheet!
@GloryFlarea

Yes you can take away your base ten points and shuffle them around along with the 15 that you get.

As for the blood type it's just there as a bit of extra info :D

(there may be a monster who effects people based on blood type in the future...)

Also, you're going to be the last person we may accept unless if anyone else is currently making a character sheet!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Technically you have a total of 85 points, base ten in 7 stats + 15 additional, with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 20 points in any given stat.
Technically you have a total of 85 points, base ten in 7 stats + 15 additional, with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 20 points in any given stat.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Full Name: Nickolas Pride Nicknames: Nik Original Roleplay: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2847768/1 Species: Human Age: 21 Gender: male Pronouns: He/Him Sexuality: BI Blood type: O- Appearance: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/4N06Gq6Q/2074b20a04e3053a7baadc0512d1694b.png[/img] ((not mah art :T)) Height: 5''7 Powers/special abilities: Nickolas specializes in healing/revival magic. Healing sounds exactly how you think it does. Revival is a bit different though. Revival mostly works on animals than it does on humans. These revived animals are "awakened" and gain the ability to speak, as well as take an element depending where they died. ((Example could be: If an animal died during a thunderstorm, they can use thunder magic.)) Of course, this type of magic isn't very powerful when used. Lastly, he is able to manipulate fire. He can choose whichever degree he wants it in. However, this may cause him to burn his hands, which is why he doesn't use it often. Unless he truly needs it. Abilities/skills: Nik keeps a belt of daggers with him at all times. He's great at targeting moving or still objects. He uses his daggers as a substitute for his fire magic. Stats: Strength (Physical Power): 6 Dexterity (Agility and Speed): 15 Intelligence (Memory and Knowledge): 12 Wisdom (Perception and Intuition): 5 Magic (How well you can use unnatural gift):17 Charisma (Dealing with other People): 14 Stealth (Caution and Sneakiness): 16 Strengths: (What are they good at?)MAgIc (HHHHHHHHHHH) Weaknesses: (What are they bad at?) convincing, being mean (he tries not to anyways-), Helpless people or injured people (he feels bad and ends up healing them) Likes: (Self explanatory) APPLES, new magic, His dog: Buck, Throwing daggers, COOKIES, flowers, and his gloves (they were his brother's at some point) Dislikes: (Self explanatory) Mean people, yelling, bullies, bats, soldiers, and pineapple (even though he likes fruit, pineapple is his least favorite) Fears: Nickolas has a fear of the darkness, since he spends most of his time in the forest. In his world, bad things will come for you if you don't have a source of light... The possibilities are endless. He will often freeze up and keep his hand close to one of his daggers... juuuust in case... Backstory: Nickolas was actually a prince back from where he came from, however he was never content being isolated in the castle with his four brothers and his parents. When he was fifteen, his mother caught a horrible sickness in which ended her life. After that, he didn't really talk much to his father or brothers. One day, while he was clearing out his mother's room, he found a strange book. He didn't think of it much and nearly threw it away. Although... there was something about it that sparked a small light in his mind. He kept it and hid it in his room, away from his brothers and father. He'd learned that his mother was something special... a magic wielder? How? He didn't understand it, and curiously read the book.... he practiced magic by himself, keeping these practices secret, and away from his family. When he was twenty years old, he was able to do so many wonderful spells.... He felt as if his mother was still with him when he did his magic. On that year though, his father resigned from the throne and Nickolas was next in line... He never wanted to be a part of such a big task... He ran away with his book and a disguise. He ran away far from his kingdom, not daring to ever go back... While on the run, he met a man named Jackson in a village, who was severely injured after a bounty hunt. Nickolas was afraid at first, but he did save the man's life after all. The man had no idea who Nickolas was, and later met him again to thank Nickolas for healing him. During those events, Nickolas revealed himself, and Jackson seemed rather surprised. After that, they both separated and went along their paths. Although... things weren't really great for the both of them. Nickolas discovered a group of bounty hunters and fled to the village once more. Nickolas did manage to kill one of the hunters. Almost entirely after the event of killing the hunter, he met Jackson again, who had killed a seemingly important man. After that, Nickolas had to save one of Jackson's dogs after a dog fight. Out of rage, Jackson had killed the other dog. Using his magic, Nickolas was able to revive both. The new dog was his companion from then on. Fast-forward, and Jackson's home is burnt to a crisp. Both Nickolas and Jackson run off into the forest, in hopes of escaping evils. Personality: Often curious and adventurous. He can be a bit stubborn when meeting new people, he also tends to ask a lot of questions. When around familiar people, he tends to be very friendly and caring. He also enjoys reading and learning spells from his spellbook. Lastly, he enjoys eating fruits, especially apples! Trivia: (random facts about your character that don’t fit in any other category)
Full Name: Nickolas Pride

Nicknames: Nik

Original Roleplay: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2847768/1

Species: Human

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: BI

Blood type: O-

Appearance: 2074b20a04e3053a7baadc0512d1694b.png
((not mah art :T))

Height: 5''7

Powers/special abilities: Nickolas specializes in healing/revival magic. Healing sounds exactly how you think it does. Revival is a bit different though. Revival mostly works on animals than it does on humans. These revived animals are "awakened" and gain the ability to speak, as well as take an element depending where they died. ((Example could be: If an animal died during a thunderstorm, they can use thunder magic.)) Of course, this type of magic isn't very powerful when used. Lastly, he is able to manipulate fire. He can choose whichever degree he wants it in. However, this may cause him to burn his hands, which is why he doesn't use it often. Unless he truly needs it.

Abilities/skills: Nik keeps a belt of daggers with him at all times. He's great at targeting moving or still objects. He uses his daggers as a substitute for his fire magic.

Stats:
Strength (Physical Power): 6
Dexterity (Agility and Speed): 15
Intelligence (Memory and Knowledge): 12
Wisdom (Perception and Intuition): 5
Magic (How well you can use unnatural gift):17
Charisma (Dealing with other People): 14
Stealth (Caution and Sneakiness): 16

Strengths: (What are they good at?)MAgIc (HHHHHHHHHHH)

Weaknesses: (What are they bad at?) convincing, being mean (he tries not to anyways-), Helpless people or injured people (he feels bad and ends up healing them)

Likes: (Self explanatory) APPLES, new magic, His dog: Buck, Throwing daggers, COOKIES, flowers, and his gloves (they were his brother's at some point)

Dislikes: (Self explanatory) Mean people, yelling, bullies, bats, soldiers, and pineapple (even though he likes fruit, pineapple is his least favorite)

Fears: Nickolas has a fear of the darkness, since he spends most of his time in the forest. In his world, bad things will come for you if you don't have a source of light... The possibilities are endless. He will often freeze up and keep his hand close to one of his daggers... juuuust in case...

Backstory: Nickolas was actually a prince back from where he came from, however he was never content being isolated in the castle with his four brothers and his parents. When he was fifteen, his mother caught a horrible sickness in which ended her life. After that, he didn't really talk much to his father or brothers. One day, while he was clearing out his mother's room, he found a strange book. He didn't think of it much and nearly threw it away. Although... there was something about it that sparked a small light in his mind. He kept it and hid it in his room, away from his brothers and father. He'd learned that his mother was something special... a magic wielder? How? He didn't understand it, and curiously read the book.... he practiced magic by himself, keeping these practices secret, and away from his family. When he was twenty years old, he was able to do so many wonderful spells.... He felt as if his mother was still with him when he did his magic. On that year though, his father resigned from the throne and Nickolas was next in line... He never wanted to be a part of such a big task... He ran away with his book and a disguise. He ran away far from his kingdom, not daring to ever go back...

While on the run, he met a man named Jackson in a village, who was severely injured after a bounty hunt. Nickolas was afraid at first, but he did save the man's life after all. The man had no idea who Nickolas was, and later met him again to thank Nickolas for healing him. During those events, Nickolas revealed himself, and Jackson seemed rather surprised. After that, they both separated and went along their paths. Although... things weren't really great for the both of them. Nickolas discovered a group of bounty hunters and fled to the village once more. Nickolas did manage to kill one of the hunters. Almost entirely after the event of killing the hunter, he met Jackson again, who had killed a seemingly important man. After that, Nickolas had to save one of Jackson's dogs after a dog fight. Out of rage, Jackson had killed the other dog. Using his magic, Nickolas was able to revive both. The new dog was his companion from then on. Fast-forward, and Jackson's home is burnt to a crisp. Both Nickolas and Jackson run off into the forest, in hopes of escaping evils.

Personality: Often curious and adventurous. He can be a bit stubborn when meeting new people, he also tends to ask a lot of questions. When around familiar people, he tends to be very friendly and caring. He also enjoys reading and learning spells from his spellbook. Lastly, he enjoys eating fruits, especially apples!

Trivia: (random facts about your character that don’t fit in any other category)
aigh fam. *burps* time to take a nap... *walks out*
aigh fam. *burps* time to take a nap... *walks out*
I probably need to change some stuff HHH oh well-
I probably need to change some stuff HHH oh well-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53