Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Betweenlands OOC {Closed!}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
@Sprinkles1234

Overall looks good so far, but i've only skimmed it. You have two more points available for stats. You also have it spelled differently - Nicolas in the full name section, nickolas in the powers/special abilities.

Other than that, I like it! Accepted!

(anybody else responding tonight ping me instead of scales is she is not available)
@Sprinkles1234

Overall looks good so far, but i've only skimmed it. You have two more points available for stats. You also have it spelled differently - Nicolas in the full name section, nickolas in the powers/special abilities.

(anybody else responding tonight ping me instead of scales is she is not available)
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
[quote name="Envienn" date="2020-09-10 20:03:11" ] @/Sprinkles1234 Overall looks good so far, but i've only skimmed it. You also have two more points available for stats. You also have it spelled differently - Nicolas in the full name section, nickolas in the powers/special abilities. Other than that, I like it! Accepted! [/quote] sorry bout that! I'm mega tired lol. I literally just corrected whatever was in red hehe i'll revise it here in a bit :P ty tho! @Envienn
Envienn wrote on 2020-09-10 20:03:11:
@/Sprinkles1234

Overall looks good so far, but i've only skimmed it. You also have two more points available for stats. You also have it spelled differently - Nicolas in the full name section, nickolas in the powers/special abilities.

sorry bout that! I'm mega tired lol. I literally just corrected whatever was in red hehe i'll revise it here in a bit :P

ty tho!

@Envienn
'Sall good.

I mean the only reason im in charge rn is because I can't take care of myself so i stay up waaaayyy later than responsible people do
'Sall good.

I mean the only reason im in charge rn is because I can't take care of myself so i stay up waaaayyy later than responsible people do
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
[quote name="Envienn" date="2020-09-10 20:08:37" ] 'Sall good. I mean the only reason im in charge rn is because I can't take care of myself so i stay up waaaayyy later than responsible people do [/quote] [s]i have a rabbit which takes more work than babysitting a one year old child[/s] it all good fam
Envienn wrote on 2020-09-10 20:08:37:
'Sall good.

i have a rabbit which takes more work than babysitting a one year old child

it all good fam
Yay to everything being all good! [b]Full Name[/b]: Chikara [b]Nicknames[/b]: The Restrictor (her villain name) [b]Original Roleplay[/b]: BNHA/MHA Roleplay [b]Species[/b]: BNHA Human. She’s a vanilla human but in BNHA everyone has a power called a quirk. [b]Age[/b]: 19 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Pronouns[/b]: She/her [b]Sexuality[/b]: lol nOpE [b]Blood type[/b]: AB+ [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tMYSEyB.png[/img] Yez i made this art. It’s really old, so it’s kinda bad ~ [b]Height[/b]: 5’7 [b]Powers/special abilities[/b]: Her quirk, Binding Threads. She can create almost - indestructible clear-ish rope between two objects. She doesn't need to touch the items to form a connection. Uber detailed version [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2831818/92#post_43537824]here[/url]. [b]Abilities/skills[/b]: She has this crown that’s a metal ring with metal spikes magnetized to stick to the crown. She’s good at throwing them. She’s also good at using her cords to swing around like female schizophrenic spiderman. She’s a quite experienced killer, although she is quite capable of fighting nonlethally. [b]Stats[/b]: [b]Strength[/b]: 14 [b]Dexterity[/b]: 19 [b]Intelligence[/b]: 15 [b]Wisdom[/b]: 10 [b]Magic[/b]: 8 [b]Charisma[/b]: 5 [b]Stealth[/b]: 14 [b]Strengths[/b]: Swinging around, murder, throwing knives/spikes, [b]Weaknesses[/b]: Being a genuinely decent human. She also has a bit of an oversharing problem, [b]Likes[/b]: Peppermint, the color grey, keeping secrets [b]Dislikes[/b]: Being outsmarted. She also hates loud noises, the color orange, her hair getting in her face, and wearing dresses. Also dust. [b]Fears[/b]: Death (more accurately what comes after), 7/10, she pushes it out of mind. Also terrified of her own mind when her schizo is running rampant, 9/10, she screams and curls up in a ball until it’s over or she can get meds. [b]Backstory[/b]: Her parents abandoned her to an orphanage, where she was bullied until the point that she snapped and used her quirk to slam all the 20+ kids into the walls, seriously injuring a lot of them. This was also the event that kicked off some of her worst schizophrenic episodes. After that, she was considered a queen amongst the children. THe one time anyone ever challenged her, she left them dangling off the edge of a three-story building for hours, then dropped them and broke their neck. (they lived). Eventually she left the orphanage and got tangled up in the underworld, where she met Demonic (RP supervillain with mind-control power). From there she took part in various plots to take down the hero society and the main hero-training school. Her RP is still ongoing. She has a shard of mist inside her body that makes her a bit more aggressive and allows the villain boss to take total mind-control over her. I’m going to just say that it got purged and so did her schizo when she transferred worlds because I really don’t want to deal with a drunk-acting charrie or have to have her carry syringes around all the time. [b]Personality[/b]: She’s still going to be a weird human with bad social skills even tho she won’t be quite as bad as her original. She’s going to be a bit nicer given that she’s not constantly around other villains, plus the shard and her schizo will be purged. She’s reeeaaallly cynical, pretty aggressive. She likes to emphasize her dark traits just to get a reaction out of people. She’s fond of sarcasm and petty revenge. I also have a goofy good boi if we end up dumping in more charries, but given that she's the only villain this is going to be [i]fun[/i]
Yay to everything being all good!

Full Name: Chikara

Nicknames: The Restrictor (her villain name)

Original Roleplay: BNHA/MHA Roleplay

Species: BNHA Human. She’s a vanilla human but in BNHA everyone has a power called a quirk.

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: lol nOpE

Blood type: AB+

Appearance: tMYSEyB.png Yez i made this art. It’s really old, so it’s kinda bad ~

Height: 5’7

Powers/special abilities: Her quirk, Binding Threads. She can create almost - indestructible clear-ish rope between two objects. She doesn't need to touch the items to form a connection. Uber detailed version here.

Abilities/skills: She has this crown that’s a metal ring with metal spikes magnetized to stick to the crown. She’s good at throwing them. She’s also good at using her cords to swing around like female schizophrenic spiderman. She’s a quite experienced killer, although she is quite capable of fighting nonlethally.

Stats:
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 19
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 10
Magic: 8
Charisma: 5
Stealth: 14

Strengths: Swinging around, murder, throwing knives/spikes,

Weaknesses: Being a genuinely decent human. She also has a bit of an oversharing problem,

Dislikes: Being outsmarted. She also hates loud noises, the color orange, her hair getting in her face, and wearing dresses. Also dust.

Fears: Death (more accurately what comes after), 7/10, she pushes it out of mind. Also terrified of her own mind when her schizo is running rampant, 9/10, she screams and curls up in a ball until it’s over or she can get meds.

Backstory: Her parents abandoned her to an orphanage, where she was bullied until the point that she snapped and used her quirk to slam all the 20+ kids into the walls, seriously injuring a lot of them. This was also the event that kicked off some of her worst schizophrenic episodes.

After that, she was considered a queen amongst the children. THe one time anyone ever challenged her, she left them dangling off the edge of a three-story building for hours, then dropped them and broke their neck. (they lived).

Eventually she left the orphanage and got tangled up in the underworld, where she met Demonic (RP supervillain with mind-control power). From there she took part in various plots to take down the hero society and the main hero-training school. Her RP is still ongoing.

She has a shard of mist inside her body that makes her a bit more aggressive and allows the villain boss to take total mind-control over her. I’m going to just say that it got purged and so did her schizo when she transferred worlds because I really don’t want to deal with a drunk-acting charrie or have to have her carry syringes around all the time.

Personality: She’s still going to be a weird human with bad social skills even tho she won’t be quite as bad as her original. She’s going to be a bit nicer given that she’s not constantly around other villains, plus the shard and her schizo will be purged.

She’s reeeaaallly cynical, pretty aggressive. She likes to emphasize her dark traits just to get a reaction out of people. She’s fond of sarcasm and petty revenge.

I also have a goofy good boi if we end up dumping in more charries, but given that she's the only villain this is going to be fun
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
@Scales25

I am indeed creating the bio now. So I will still be able to join even if the others finish before me or do I need to finish it before them?

I have school so it's little more difficult to find the time, but I am in the process of finishing up.
@Scales25

I am indeed creating the bio now. So I will still be able to join even if the others finish before me or do I need to finish it before them?

I have school so it's little more difficult to find the time, but I am in the process of finishing up.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
@GloryFlarea

Hello! Scales is not available right now. You will be able to join since you've made a post on this thread before we closed it, but anyone after you and sprinkles will not be accepted.

It's totally okay if you're not ready this second. We probably have some tweaking and planning to do before we start anyways. Take your time, we understand :)
@GloryFlarea

Hello! Scales is not available right now. You will be able to join since you've made a post on this thread before we closed it, but anyone after you and sprinkles will not be accepted.

It's totally okay if you're not ready this second. We probably have some tweaking and planning to do before we start anyways. Take your time, we understand :)
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
@Envienn

Ah! Thank you! I am grateful for that. I can't wait to get started! ^^
@Envienn

Ah! Thank you! I am grateful for that. I can't wait to get started! ^^
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
@Envienn

Sorry, another question. Do we need to submit all our characters now or can we submit more in the future?
@Envienn

Sorry, another question. Do we need to submit all our characters now or can we submit more in the future?
(forgot to mention i'm subbed so you dont need to ping)

I'd have to ask Scales. I'm hoping that there will be a chance to add more later, but as of right now, no clue. I'd recommend putting together all the sheets that you want now, but only posting one until we get more news.
(forgot to mention i'm subbed so you dont need to ping)

I'd have to ask Scales. I'm hoping that there will be a chance to add more later, but as of right now, no clue. I'd recommend putting together all the sheets that you want now, but only posting one until we get more news.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53