Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pirate RP (OOC/OPEN!)
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 290 291
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:26:36" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-31 16:25:46" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2020-08-31 16:24:50" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:23:28" ] Ok TUMBLE. I was just thinking.... maybe Silver's father was a demon slayer and he settled down when his son was born but Silver inherited his father's ability to summon a weapon, THAT'S ALL JUST A WEAPON that can only harm demons. m a y b e? [/quote] I really hope we won’t ever need a weapon that can only harm demons but ok???? [/quote] HE CAN USE IT AS AN ARM AADOJAODHAOCOBA [/quote] WHAT NO- maybe. AND YES> WE GONNA DEAL WITH SOME DEMONS- [/quote] [i] what if it were scissors?
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-31 16:26:36:
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-08-31 16:25:46:
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2020-08-31 16:24:50:
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-31 16:23:28:
Ok TUMBLE.

I was just thinking....

maybe Silver's father was a demon slayer and he settled down when his son was born but Silver inherited his father's ability to summon a weapon, THAT'S ALL JUST A WEAPON that can only harm demons.

m a y b e?
I really hope we won’t ever need a weapon that can only harm demons but ok????

HE CAN USE IT AS AN ARM AADOJAODHAOCOBA

WHAT NO-

maybe.

AND YES>

WE GONNA DEAL WITH SOME DEMONS-

what if it were scissors?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Name: Calypso ‘inferno’ Pyre
Faction: Rats, rats, we're the rats
We prey at night, we stalk at night, we're the rats
I'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules
Let's see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into
Crew: Draco Cordis
Description: Calypso is a tall lean Elf-Tiefling Hybrid. They come from a long line of tieflings distantly related to dragons, known as the Dragonblood tieflings. Of course being part elf, their dragon side is not as prevalent as many ‘purebred’ Dragonblood tieflings. Calypso never inherited the wings or fire breathing abilities as most Dragonbloods do, though they have no shame in this.

Calypso has beautiful light ash grey skin, dapple with golden freckles on their face, and the Dragonblood markings on their wrists. The ones on their wrist look like golden dragon tails entwining and twisting around their wrist. The one on their chest is that of an upside down golden crescent moon with a small triangle pointing up to it.
Calypso has two large scars, one under each of their nipples, though they have mostly healed over. They have fiery tattoos over the scars that look like thorny vines that meet in the middle and form a heart around their dragonblood crest. Anywhere there is a scar on their body, they will get it covered with one of the thorny tattoos that all meet at the heart. There are also many roses on their body at the end of some scars.

Calypso has a beautiful smooth face covered in freckles. Their eyes are a popping ice blue gray color with black scleras. They have jet black hair that is cut just long enough to have a tiny ponytail at the back of their head. Their horns jut out of the top of their head that look like they are made of obsidian with sparks of flame trapped inside. They curve up and inwards tward the other one. They keep them regularly maintained as their horns dont stop growing. To finish off on their handsomely gorgeous figure, they have a long grey prehensile tail that has obsidian spines and a large sharp barb looking spine at the very end of the tail.

Enough about their dragon like features. They inherited the elven ears and slim and limber body from their elven father. They also inherited the lack of need for sleep, but they totally can and will sink out completely if they just feel like it. They do have elven like reflexes and speed.
Personality: Calypso is... One of a kind. They prefer to work with non Human species, therefore their crew is small. Calypso is just fun loving and energetic. They may not be as open of a book as they seem, but it’s not like they have any deep dark secrets or anything............ anyways! Calypso looks to make friends with all sorts of people... though they tend to stay away from humans because BAD VIBES. Calypso can be a bit rash and hotheaded, which may be a slight problem when it comes to conflict...
Backstory: Calypso was born to a dragonblood tiefling and an elf. Of course this wasn’t taken too well by their family, so they had no one but their parents all their life. Their parents were both killed by humans who hunted non human species for sport, and they only just managed to get away with their life. Many of their scars are from that dreadful day their parents died. Roses were their family symbol, hence the roses covering their scars. In memorial to their parents, every full moon they pluck the petals off of a back or red rose and let them float away on the sea.

Calypso, after their parents died, was in a really bad place for a while. They took up mercenary/assassin work for the longest time and made a fair amount of money off of it, enough to be able to get a custom boat built in honor of their parents.

How they got that much money though.... let’s just say they were once allied with one of the most popular, powerful, and deadly mercenary groups... they may or may not have killed some powerful people. Of course they aren’t recognized by many, but they always fear the day that someone will somehow leak the information and that they would get arrested.
Other:
• Men? Hot. Women? Hot.
• They are just kinda pointy?
• They are really really good at pickpocketing, poisoning, and hiding all sorts of weapons on their person.
•They have a wide knowledge on herbs and plants
Description: Calypso is a tall lean Elf-Tiefling Hybrid. They come from a long line of tieflings distantly related to dragons, known as the Dragonblood tieflings. Of course being part elf, their dragon side is not as prevalent as many ‘purebred’ Dragonblood tieflings. Calypso never inherited the wings or fire breathing abilities as most Dragonbloods do, though they have no shame in this.

Calypso has beautiful light ash grey skin, dapple with golden freckles on their face, and the Dragonblood markings on their wrists. The ones on their wrist look like golden dragon tails entwining and twisting around their wrist. The one on their chest is that of an upside down golden crescent moon with a small triangle pointing up to it.
Calypso has two large scars, one under each of their nipples, though they have mostly healed over. They have fiery tattoos over the scars that look like thorny vines that meet in the middle and form a heart around their dragonblood crest. Anywhere there is a scar on their body, they will get it covered with one of the thorny tattoos that all meet at the heart. There are also many roses on their body at the end of some scars.

Calypso has a beautiful smooth face covered in freckles. Their eyes are a popping ice blue gray color with black scleras. They have jet black hair that is cut just long enough to have a tiny ponytail at the back of their head. Their horns jut out of the top of their head that look like they are made of obsidian with sparks of flame trapped inside. They curve up and inwards tward the other one. They keep them regularly maintained as their horns dont stop growing. To finish off on their handsomely gorgeous figure, they have a long grey prehensile tail that has obsidian spines and a large sharp barb looking spine at the very end of the tail.

Enough about their dragon like features. They inherited the elven ears and slim and limber body from their elven father. They also inherited the lack of need for sleep, but they totally can and will sink out completely if they just feel like it. They do have elven like reflexes and speed.
Personality: Calypso is... One of a kind. They prefer to work with non Human species, therefore their crew is small. Calypso is just fun loving and energetic. They may not be as open of a book as they seem, but it’s not like they have any deep dark secrets or anything............ anyways! Calypso looks to make friends with all sorts of people... though they tend to stay away from humans because BAD VIBES. Calypso can be a bit rash and hotheaded, which may be a slight problem when it comes to conflict...
Backstory: Calypso was born to a dragonblood tiefling and an elf. Of course this wasn’t taken too well by their family, so they had no one but their parents all their life. Their parents were both killed by humans who hunted non human species for sport, and they only just managed to get away with their life. Many of their scars are from that dreadful day their parents died. Roses were their family symbol, hence the roses covering their scars. In memorial to their parents, every full moon they pluck the petals off of a back or red rose and let them float away on the sea.

Calypso, after their parents died, was in a really bad place for a while. They took up mercenary/assassin work for the longest time and made a fair amount of money off of it, enough to be able to get a custom boat built in honor of their parents.

How they got that much money though.... let’s just say they were once allied with one of the most popular, powerful, and deadly mercenary groups... they may or may not have killed some powerful people. Of course they aren’t recognized by many, but they always fear the day that someone will somehow leak the information and that they would get arrested.
Other:
• Men? Hot. Women? Hot.
• They are just kinda pointy?
• They are really really good at pickpocketing, poisoning, and hiding all sorts of weapons on their person.
•They have a wide knowledge on herbs and plants
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:26:36" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-31 16:25:46" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2020-08-31 16:24:50" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:23:28" ] Ok TUMBLE. I was just thinking.... maybe Silver's father was a demon slayer and he settled down when his son was born but Silver inherited his father's ability to summon a weapon, THAT'S ALL JUST A WEAPON that can only harm demons. m a y b e? [/quote] I really hope we won’t ever need a weapon that can only harm demons but ok???? [/quote] HE CAN USE IT AS AN ARM AADOJAODHAOCOBA [/quote] WHAT NO- maybe. AND YES> WE GONNA DEAL WITH SOME DEMONS- [/quote] I see a possible character approaching...
Ok TUMBLE.

I was just thinking....

maybe Silver's father was a demon slayer and he settled down when his son was born but Silver inherited his father's ability to summon a weapon, THAT'S ALL JUST A WEAPON that can only harm demons.

m a y b e?

WHAT NO-

maybe.

AND YES>

I see a possible character approaching...
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/4deazz.jpg[/img]
4deazz.jpg
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="Scales25" date="2020-08-31 16:28:57" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:26:36" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-31 16:25:46" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2020-08-31 16:24:50" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:23:28" ] Ok TUMBLE. I was just thinking.... maybe Silver's father was a demon slayer and he settled down when his son was born but Silver inherited his father's ability to summon a weapon, THAT'S ALL JUST A WEAPON that can only harm demons. m a y b e? [/quote] I really hope we won’t ever need a weapon that can only harm demons but ok???? [/quote] HE CAN USE IT AS AN ARM AADOJAODHAOCOBA [/quote] WHAT NO- maybe. AND YES> WE GONNA DEAL WITH SOME DEMONS- [/quote] I see a possible character approaching... [/quote] OH CRAP-
Scales25 wrote on 2020-08-31 16:28:57:
Ok TUMBLE.

I was just thinking....

m a y b e?

WHAT NO-

maybe.

AND YES>

I see a possible character approaching...

OH CRAP-
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-31 16:29:06" ] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/4deazz.jpg[/img] [/quote] Silver: *screams*
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-08-31 16:29:06:
4deazz.jpg

Silver:

*screams*
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-31 16:29:06" ] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/4deazz.jpg[/img] [/quote] MMMM ALWAYS-
4deazz.jpg

MMMM ALWAYS-
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-31 16:29:45" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-31 16:29:06" ] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/4deazz.jpg[/img] [/quote] Silver: *screams* [/quote] Shark: A tasty snack i n d e e d
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-31 16:29:45:
4deazz.jpg

Silver:

*screams*
Shark:

A tasty snack i n d e e d
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-08-31 16:28:54" ] Name: Calypso ‘inferno’ Pyre Gender: No (They/Them) Age: 28 Faction: Rats, rats, we're the rats We prey at night, we stalk at night, we're the rats I'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules Let's see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into Crew: Draco Cordis Description: Calypso is a tall lean Elf-Tiefling Hybrid. They come from a long line of tieflings distantly related to dragons, known as the Dragonblood tieflings. Of course being part elf, their dragon side is not as prevalent as many ‘purebred’ Dragonblood tieflings. Personality: Backstory: Other: Still a wip! Wanna make sure the bit of Dragonblood tiefling Lore is ok with you Nuz! [/quote] Y e s this is good I shall add to front page
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-08-31 16:28:54:
Description: Calypso is a tall lean Elf-Tiefling Hybrid. They come from a long line of tieflings distantly related to dragons, known as the Dragonblood tieflings. Of course being part elf, their dragon side is not as prevalent as many ‘purebred’ Dragonblood tieflings.
Personality:
Backstory:
Other: Still a wip! Wanna make sure the bit of Dragonblood tiefling Lore is ok with you Nuz!
Y e s this is good I shall add to front page
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
fact: Sharks actually don't mean to attack humans. They often mistake us for seals or turtles. Our flesh is actually toxic for the shark, and will throw up the flesh after a few minutes of eating it.
fact: Sharks actually don't mean to attack humans. They often mistake us for seals or turtles. Our flesh is actually toxic for the shark, and will throw up the flesh after a few minutes of eating it.
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 290 291