Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project IC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
Selene remembered that tune.. "A RICKROLL?! HESTIAAAAAAA HELP MEEE"
Selene remembered that tune.. "A RICKROLL?! HESTIAAAAAAA HELP MEEE"
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
"Oh, that's what it was called again!" Hermes was amazed, whispering 'Rickroll' like it was a magical word.
"Oh, that's what it was called again!" Hermes was amazed, whispering 'Rickroll' like it was a magical word.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Apollo paused for a cute moment, "I don't know...." he gave Tartarus an adorable hug.
Apollo paused for a cute moment, "I don't know...." he gave Tartarus an adorable hug.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Elias slightly frowned, of course. He crossed his arms and sighed, "It's alright if you don't trust me. it's understandable after all." He said, trying to be friendly. "You can leave me here if you really don't want me sticking around." He said, even though he knew he'd regret saying that at all. "I assure you though, this is not an act. Nor am I trying to do anything bad to you intentionally."

Hades frowned, unsure who to believe about Elias. Maybe they could release him, and use him? How ere children supposed to live by themselves in the outside world though? if they just left him, being outside would be just as difficult as being in the lab.
Elias slightly frowned, of course. He crossed his arms and sighed, "It's alright if you don't trust me. it's understandable after all." He said, trying to be friendly. "You can leave me here if you really don't want me sticking around." He said, even though he knew he'd regret saying that at all. "I assure you though, this is not an act. Nor am I trying to do anything bad to you intentionally."

Hades frowned, unsure who to believe about Elias. Maybe they could release him, and use him? How ere children supposed to live by themselves in the outside world though? if they just left him, being outside would be just as difficult as being in the lab.
She sighed, "..Hestia."
She sighed, "..Hestia."
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Hestia felt like she was going to explode. This was all too much for her, with no idea what to think or what to do or even what was going on.

Still she unlocked Elias' door. She had taken his keycard and felt as if she owed it to him, even if his was a bad person.
Hestia felt like she was going to explode. This was all too much for her, with no idea what to think or what to do or even what was going on.

Still she unlocked Elias' door. She had taken his keycard and felt as if she owed it to him, even if his was a bad person.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Tartarus hugged the adorable Apollo back. He was scared but at least he had someone to be scared with.
Tartarus hugged the adorable Apollo back. He was scared but at least he had someone to be scared with.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Thanatos [emoji=nocturne confused size=1]-d over this, thinking about what Elias said, not saying anything
Thanatos -d over this, thinking about what Elias said, not saying anything
  • Minor
  • She/Her
  • FR+2
  • Take a look at my hibden to see if there's anyone you'd like to buy/trade for!
"Apollo..?" Hypnos called out, hoping he was near them.
"Apollo..?" Hypnos called out, hoping he was near them.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Adorable Apollo was so happy he finally got a snuggle, he seriously needed that for a cute moment.
Adorable Apollo was so happy he finally got a snuggle, he seriously needed that for a cute moment.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55