Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Walkers Rising IC (Open) (7/8)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
Soph hurried out of the building after Soloman. She could see him nearing the corner of her sidewalk, she was about to run after him, but heard a door open and close. She looked up and saw her parents out on their balcony holding Winslow. They were waving goodbye one last time. She could a few seconds to try and seal their faces into her memory, their happy smiles and bright blues eyes that she inherited. She smiled under her mask, and while she held back tears, waved to her parents and relished her last moments on that street.

She turned to follow Solomon, only to find that he had already turned the corner. After one last look at her family, she run at top speed towards where Solomon had disappeared. She sped around the corner and accidentally ran right past him. She managed to come to a stop and few feet in front of him, her hood had come off because of her speed, and slowed to a walk beside him.
Soph hurried out of the building after Soloman. She could see him nearing the corner of her sidewalk, she was about to run after him, but heard a door open and close. She looked up and saw her parents out on their balcony holding Winslow. They were waving goodbye one last time. She could a few seconds to try and seal their faces into her memory, their happy smiles and bright blues eyes that she inherited. She smiled under her mask, and while she held back tears, waved to her parents and relished her last moments on that street.

She turned to follow Solomon, only to find that he had already turned the corner. After one last look at her family, she run at top speed towards where Solomon had disappeared. She sped around the corner and accidentally ran right past him. She managed to come to a stop and few feet in front of him, her hood had come off because of her speed, and slowed to a walk beside him.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Ki took the device and held it gingerly. “What’s this for?” She asked curiously. She turned the device over, looking at every inch of it. She was sad about not being able to call anyone, but it would be ok...hopefully. “Where are we meeting the others?” She asked them, recalling on what Aiyden said.
Ki took the device and held it gingerly. “What’s this for?” She asked curiously. She turned the device over, looking at every inch of it. She was sad about not being able to call anyone, but it would be ok...hopefully. “Where are we meeting the others?” She asked them, recalling on what Aiyden said.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Orchid gave a small, light laugh, and continued to twirl her hair. He might have been nice, but she liked Dan quite a bit more. Her face seemed tp brighten up a bit, though it mostly stayed blank.

"It's nice. My, er, caretakers encouraged it. One wanted red, and the other wanted blue, so we compromised. And, uh, I know, I just don't normally trust others."

She gave a small smile, then dropped her bag. She opened it, pulling out some food.

"I didn't have dinner, and apples and cheese are a good snack. You want some?" She said, holding out her bag.

(Ahhh cheeeese yes))
Orchid gave a small, light laugh, and continued to twirl her hair. He might have been nice, but she liked Dan quite a bit more. Her face seemed tp brighten up a bit, though it mostly stayed blank.

"It's nice. My, er, caretakers encouraged it. One wanted red, and the other wanted blue, so we compromised. And, uh, I know, I just don't normally trust others."

She gave a small smile, then dropped her bag. She opened it, pulling out some food.

"I didn't have dinner, and apples and cheese are a good snack. You want some?" She said, holding out her bag.

(Ahhh cheeeese yes))

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
(Jake’s about to be like: Ohhhhh no you didn’t)
(Jake’s about to be like: Ohhhhh no you didn’t)
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Jake loosened his strings and wrinkled his nose. Did she just say cheese..? Who likes that stuff? He didn't do anything, although he really wanted to walk away. He stared dead at it for about ten seconds, before turning away. It's fine... Just as long as it doesn't come near me. he thought.

Jake loosened his strings and wrinkled his nose. Did she just say cheese..? Who likes that stuff? He didn't do anything, although he really wanted to walk away. He stared dead at it for about ten seconds, before turning away. It's fine... Just as long as it doesn't come near me. he thought.

Orchid glanced at him, the wheels turning in her head. He looked pure revolted.....could he be....?

"Hey! Other guy? You want some?" She said, waving the cheese, laughter edging her voice. "Cheese that is."

She threw a peice at him, knocking him in the back of his head.

(things bout to go down))
Orchid glanced at him, the wheels turning in her head. He looked pure revolted.....could he be....?

"Hey! Other guy? You want some?" She said, waving the cheese, laughter edging her voice. "Cheese that is."

She threw a peice at him, knocking him in the back of his head.

(things bout to go down))

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Dan flinched away from Orchid when she threw the cheese. “I wouldn’t press your luck,” she advised. “We are kind of in control of your fate, after all.” That being said, this wasn’t her fight, so she stood back and pulled her mask back up. At the very least, her mask would hide the grin that was threatening to spread across her face. Jake wouldn’t be happy to know she was enjoying this.
Dan flinched away from Orchid when she threw the cheese. “I wouldn’t press your luck,” she advised. “We are kind of in control of your fate, after all.” That being said, this wasn’t her fight, so she stood back and pulled her mask back up. At the very least, her mask would hide the grin that was threatening to spread across her face. Jake wouldn’t be happy to know she was enjoying this.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Orchid pressed her lips together in the way she used to when Garnet was scolding her. If it was funny, she would hardly contain her laugh either, while Indigo couldn't control it.

The grin quickly faded from her face, and she plopped down on a bench close by, and finished the apples, saving the cheese for later, the glancing back in the direction her house was. She missed it already.
Orchid pressed her lips together in the way she used to when Garnet was scolding her. If it was funny, she would hardly contain her laugh either, while Indigo couldn't control it.

The grin quickly faded from her face, and she plopped down on a bench close by, and finished the apples, saving the cheese for later, the glancing back in the direction her house was. She missed it already.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Luna watched hiding laughter. “Id love some.” She smiled coming over to Orchid. “I had a little dinner but that feels like forever ago.” She sat next to Orchid and snatched the last bit of apple
Luna watched hiding laughter. “Id love some.” She smiled coming over to Orchid. “I had a little dinner but that feels like forever ago.” She sat next to Orchid and snatched the last bit of apple
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Jake growled and quickly grabbed a knife and unfolding it. He threw it past Orchid's ear and eyed her. "Do that again, and that knife won't miss." He said, before standing up and walking to a different spot.

he plopped down on the ground and continued waiting, although he was staring at the both of them. Making sure they wouldn't try something like that.

((yeah, he's pi**ed ))
Jake growled and quickly grabbed a knife and unfolding it. He threw it past Orchid's ear and eyed her. "Do that again, and that knife won't miss." He said, before standing up and walking to a different spot.

he plopped down on the ground and continued waiting, although he was staring at the both of them. Making sure they wouldn't try something like that.

((yeah, he's pi**ed ))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24