Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Walkers Rising IC (Open) (7/8)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Soph nodded and dropped Winslow, who let out a frustrated meow before turning his attention towards Solomon, and toke her new uniform.

“Yes sir. I’ll be only a few minutes. Winslow,” she said to the cat, who turned and looked at her, “don’t bother the guest.” After that she hurried up to her room carrying the only outfit she’d be wearing for a while. She quickly stuffed her laptop, two books, some underwear, a charger, and Mr. Snickerdoodle, who is a really stinking old plush dog, into her backpack. She put in her favorite diamond studs before pulling her most prized possession out from it’s special box. It was a sapphire necklace given to her by her grandmother on her 12th birthday. She placed it delicately on and admired it in the mirror before turning her attention to her new uniform.

A few seconds later, and she looked like a proper Walker. The hoodie was a bit loose, but she didn’t mind. The mask fit perfectly, and dang, she looked good. She playfully struck a few poses before picking her backpack up and running down the stairs. She jumped off the third to last stair and landed on her feet.

“When are we heading out?”

(I gtg in like 20 minutes, so yeah. Please don’t go crazy without me, I will not be able to post in the morning and will probably be on at around 1:30 my time)
Soph nodded and dropped Winslow, who let out a frustrated meow before turning his attention towards Solomon, and toke her new uniform.

“Yes sir. I’ll be only a few minutes. Winslow,” she said to the cat, who turned and looked at her, “don’t bother the guest.” After that she hurried up to her room carrying the only outfit she’d be wearing for a while. She quickly stuffed her laptop, two books, some underwear, a charger, and Mr. Snickerdoodle, who is a really stinking old plush dog, into her backpack. She put in her favorite diamond studs before pulling her most prized possession out from it’s special box. It was a sapphire necklace given to her by her grandmother on her 12th birthday. She placed it delicately on and admired it in the mirror before turning her attention to her new uniform.

A few seconds later, and she looked like a proper Walker. The hoodie was a bit loose, but she didn’t mind. The mask fit perfectly, and dang, she looked good. She playfully struck a few poses before picking her backpack up and running down the stairs. She jumped off the third to last stair and landed on her feet.

“When are we heading out?”

(I gtg in like 20 minutes, so yeah. Please don’t go crazy without me, I will not be able to post in the morning and will probably be on at around 1:30 my time)
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
"Right now," Solomon said and promptly walked off.

Unlike some of his other compatriots, he didn't bother looking to make sure his Pupil was following. If Sophie couldn't keep up with and keep track of him when they were simply walking down the sidewalk, then her time as a Walker would be short-lived. Well, her life would be short-lived in general, and probably painful at the short end too, but that was beside the point.

Solomon was quiet as he walked- just because he expected a barrage of questions didn't mean he was going to encourage them- and again he didn't bother relying on any external devices to show him the way. But he never faltered his step or hesitated on which way to go, and although he pretended nonchalance, all his senses were on high alert. If nothing else, Solomon could be relied on to take his job seriously.

(You don't have to expect anything crazy from me, at least. I'm headed off in a moment and won't be back till about 4:00 my time tomorrow XD)
"Right now," Solomon said and promptly walked off.

Unlike some of his other compatriots, he didn't bother looking to make sure his Pupil was following. If Sophie couldn't keep up with and keep track of him when they were simply walking down the sidewalk, then her time as a Walker would be short-lived. Well, her life would be short-lived in general, and probably painful at the short end too, but that was beside the point.

Solomon was quiet as he walked- just because he expected a barrage of questions didn't mean he was going to encourage them- and again he didn't bother relying on any external devices to show him the way. But he never faltered his step or hesitated on which way to go, and although he pretended nonchalance, all his senses were on high alert. If nothing else, Solomon could be relied on to take his job seriously.

(You don't have to expect anything crazy from me, at least. I'm headed off in a moment and won't be back till about 4:00 my time tomorrow XD)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
(sorry for being so being so behind)

Aiyden looked at Ki. "Say your goodbyes, get anything you can't stand living without, and get dressed in this - " he said, holding up a bag with her uniform - "then meet me here as soon as possible." He leaned against a wall nonchalantly, pointedly ignoring the wall of silence between himself and Ki's parents.
(sorry for being so being so behind)

Aiyden looked at Ki. "Say your goodbyes, get anything you can't stand living without, and get dressed in this - " he said, holding up a bag with her uniform - "then meet me here as soon as possible." He leaned against a wall nonchalantly, pointedly ignoring the wall of silence between himself and Ki's parents.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Orchid messed with her hood a little bit. This was not what she had expected, to meet up with more people she didn't know. Apparently this man had threatened people before, were they Walkers, or just kidnappers? What were they going to do to her.....? The worry was plain on her face, but at least she had packed her phone, and her taser. She could escape, if anything happened.

She tried to raise her head high, and act like she belonged there, but couldn't help glancing around. She did not like this, not at all, and ended up near Dan, trying not to look like she was about to use a taser on the other man.
Orchid messed with her hood a little bit. This was not what she had expected, to meet up with more people she didn't know. Apparently this man had threatened people before, were they Walkers, or just kidnappers? What were they going to do to her.....? The worry was plain on her face, but at least she had packed her phone, and her taser. She could escape, if anything happened.

She tried to raise her head high, and act like she belonged there, but couldn't help glancing around. She did not like this, not at all, and ended up near Dan, trying not to look like she was about to use a taser on the other man.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Ki grabbed the uniform from Aiyden and went back into the house and changed. She left once more wearing almost the same uniform that Aiyden was, completely in black clothing and ready to rob a bank. The only thing that she didn’t take off was her lemon hair clip. Ki also brought her lemon bag that carried her other clothes. “I’m ready to leave!” Ki said to Aiyden, excited for the adventure ahead.
Ki grabbed the uniform from Aiyden and went back into the house and changed. She left once more wearing almost the same uniform that Aiyden was, completely in black clothing and ready to rob a bank. The only thing that she didn’t take off was her lemon hair clip. Ki also brought her lemon bag that carried her other clothes. “I’m ready to leave!” Ki said to Aiyden, excited for the adventure ahead.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Luna glances at the other girl. She seemed uncomfortable.
“Hey,” Luna said coming over. “I’m Luna. What’s your name?”
(Minty I’m talking to you haha :). )
Luna glances at the other girl. She seemed uncomfortable.
“Hey,” Luna said coming over. “I’m Luna. What’s your name?”
(Minty I’m talking to you haha :). )
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Orchid glanced over, her features melting into a confused, but wary look. This girl seemed nice, she had similar hair to Indigo, which made her trust her even more, more than she probably should of. It was Indigo and Garnet who pushed her to dye her hair purple, and she fingered it softly, twirling the lock of her hair around her finger.

"I'm Orchid. Your hair is nice too, Luna...." She smiled, glancing warily at the other man.

(ack sorry)
Orchid glanced over, her features melting into a confused, but wary look. This girl seemed nice, she had similar hair to Indigo, which made her trust her even more, more than she probably should of. It was Indigo and Garnet who pushed her to dye her hair purple, and she fingered it softly, twirling the lock of her hair around her finger.

"I'm Orchid. Your hair is nice too, Luna...." She smiled, glancing warily at the other man.

(ack sorry)

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Jake looked back at Orchid, Why is she looking at me like that..? he thought as he watched the two interact. Everyone should be on their way now. Hopefully.. He tightened the strings on his hoodie to make the hood to cover his face. Maybe it was the way he looked that creeped everyone out. He didn't want to exactly scar anyone. This was just how he looked...
Jake looked back at Orchid, Why is she looking at me like that..? he thought as he watched the two interact. Everyone should be on their way now. Hopefully.. He tightened the strings on his hoodie to make the hood to cover his face. Maybe it was the way he looked that creeped everyone out. He didn't want to exactly scar anyone. This was just how he looked...
“Oh thank you! I just dyed it this evening. Why purple?” Luna smiled. She noticed Orchid’s glance towards Jake and him pulling his hoodie tight. “Don’t mind Jake, HES tolerated my questions so he can’t be that bad. So... what’s your story?”
“Oh thank you! I just dyed it this evening. Why purple?” Luna smiled. She noticed Orchid’s glance towards Jake and him pulling his hoodie tight. “Don’t mind Jake, HES tolerated my questions so he can’t be that bad. So... what’s your story?”
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
"Come on, Ki," Aiyden said, "We're running late. Prolly my fault, but speed is important."

He walked quickly, looking back every now and then because he had long legs and was speedwalking

"We're going to meet up with three other collector and pupil pairings; you're not supposed to contact anyone else without supervision. And I'd recommend that you don't call too many people." He unhooked the device and handed it to her. "Take care of that. You'll need it."
"Come on, Ki," Aiyden said, "We're running late. Prolly my fault, but speed is important."

He walked quickly, looking back every now and then because he had long legs and was speedwalking

"We're going to meet up with three other collector and pupil pairings; you're not supposed to contact anyone else without supervision. And I'd recommend that you don't call too many people." He unhooked the device and handed it to her. "Take care of that. You'll need it."
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24