Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Walkers Rising IC (Open) (7/8)
Orchid smiled, Dan seemed nice. She actually reminded her of Garnet. And Indigo. She missed them. She missed everyone. But at least Dan was nice, nicer than her actual parents. She propped herself up on one arm, glancing at the new people. She did not want to give away as much information as she gave to the others, so she put up her mental wall, trying to give off an aura of silence, and aloofness, even though she was really interested.

"I'm Orchid Marsh. Nice to meet you." She said, rather plainly, but a bit defensively, her grey-green eyes glinting.
Orchid smiled, Dan seemed nice. She actually reminded her of Garnet. And Indigo. She missed them. She missed everyone. But at least Dan was nice, nicer than her actual parents. She propped herself up on one arm, glancing at the new people. She did not want to give away as much information as she gave to the others, so she put up her mental wall, trying to give off an aura of silence, and aloofness, even though she was really interested.

"I'm Orchid Marsh. Nice to meet you." She said, rather plainly, but a bit defensively, her grey-green eyes glinting.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Ki looked at the group, the group she would be traveling with until she got to the capital. “Hello there, I’m Ki!” She said smiling.

Sorry it’s short. I have to do something ;-;
Ki looked at the group, the group she would be traveling with until she got to the capital. “Hello there, I’m Ki!” She said smiling.

Sorry it’s short. I have to do something ;-;
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Solomon heard the hurried patter of footsteps indicating that Sophie was finally trying to catch up and then watched out of the corner of his eye as the teenager accidentally ran past him, then slowed down to walk beside him.

He almost chuckled but glanced down at her and instead said, "I'm not about to babysit, so fall behind and you'll get left behind, understood?" Returning his gaze forward, he sighed, "Preferably don't get left behind, though. I'd rather not deal with angry parents."
Solomon heard the hurried patter of footsteps indicating that Sophie was finally trying to catch up and then watched out of the corner of his eye as the teenager accidentally ran past him, then slowed down to walk beside him.

He almost chuckled but glanced down at her and instead said, "I'm not about to babysit, so fall behind and you'll get left behind, understood?" Returning his gaze forward, he sighed, "Preferably don't get left behind, though. I'd rather not deal with angry parents."
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Jake nodded at the introduction and turned away. One more person left... Thank god. He ignored Dan, already knowing what she was trying to say when she gave him that look. She needed to relax. He wasn't going to actually stab anyone. He was only going to scare them with his knives a little.

He was a little upset at Aiyden since he was late, but he didn't really show it. Jake actually seemed rather calm at the moment.
Jake nodded at the introduction and turned away. One more person left... Thank god. He ignored Dan, already knowing what she was trying to say when she gave him that look. She needed to relax. He wasn't going to actually stab anyone. He was only going to scare them with his knives a little.

He was a little upset at Aiyden since he was late, but he didn't really show it. Jake actually seemed rather calm at the moment.
Luna shot up with a grin
“I’m Luna! Who’re you guys? Is this everyone?” She asked approaching the newbies.
Luna shot up with a grin
“I’m Luna! Who’re you guys? Is this everyone?” She asked approaching the newbies.
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Aiyden snorted. "Yes, i know I'm late, i said so myself. And if we want to avoid being more late, we should avoid injuring the pupils. Whatever the crap was happening with knives, stop it."

He turned to Luna. "I'm Aiyden, also known as the irresponsible one to some and awesome to others."

Internally he was trying to store the names of the pupils. Dan and Orchid, Jake and Luna, and Solomon the Solemn who was actually even later than Aiyden. That was surprising. Heh.
Aiyden snorted. "Yes, i know I'm late, i said so myself. And if we want to avoid being more late, we should avoid injuring the pupils. Whatever the crap was happening with knives, stop it."

He turned to Luna. "I'm Aiyden, also known as the irresponsible one to some and awesome to others."

Internally he was trying to store the names of the pupils. Dan and Orchid, Jake and Luna, and Solomon the Solemn who was actually even later than Aiyden. That was surprising. Heh.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
"That's because you are irrisponsible, genius. You'd rather party than participate in missions." He said, plainly. " And, it may not be the pupils who will be injured. " he said, as if he meant it. Although, if you knew Jake, he was just kidding.

Why do they trust that guy with children?
"That's because you are irrisponsible, genius. You'd rather party than participate in missions." He said, plainly. " And, it may not be the pupils who will be injured. " he said, as if he meant it. Although, if you knew Jake, he was just kidding.

Why do they trust that guy with children?
Quick as a flash, Aiyden drew a pistol, cocked it, and aimed it at Jake's face. The smile was gone. He didn't say anything. He just stood there for a couple seconds, raised an eyebrow, then flicked the safety on and holstered it.

"You're right. It might not be the pupils injured," he commented, nonchalantly examining his fingernails.
Quick as a flash, Aiyden drew a pistol, cocked it, and aimed it at Jake's face. The smile was gone. He didn't say anything. He just stood there for a couple seconds, raised an eyebrow, then flicked the safety on and holstered it.

"You're right. It might not be the pupils injured," he commented, nonchalantly examining his fingernails.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Jake saw Aiyden pull the gun, and quickly threw a knife at his pistol, making it slip out of his hand. He quickly ditched the backpack and snuck up behind him, holding a knife to his neck. "Watch it. I was only joking. If you want to get serious, I can fix that." He said, before letting go. "I'm done here..." He muttered, before going to pick up his knives and putting them back in their places.

the only reason why he was so good with them in the first place, was because he trained almost nonstop... He never had much fun before.
Jake saw Aiyden pull the gun, and quickly threw a knife at his pistol, making it slip out of his hand. He quickly ditched the backpack and snuck up behind him, holding a knife to his neck. "Watch it. I was only joking. If you want to get serious, I can fix that." He said, before letting go. "I'm done here..." He muttered, before going to pick up his knives and putting them back in their places.

the only reason why he was so good with them in the first place, was because he trained almost nonstop... He never had much fun before.
Ki watched silently as a knife was thrown at Aiyden, who had pulled out a pistol. The only thing was, the knife that was thrown landed directly at Ki’s feet, nearly hitting her. She yelled and jumped back. “T-That almost hit me!” She yelled out of shocked, stammering in fear. “Stop pulling out weapons!”
Ki watched silently as a knife was thrown at Aiyden, who had pulled out a pistol. The only thing was, the knife that was thrown landed directly at Ki’s feet, nearly hitting her. She yelled and jumped back. “T-That almost hit me!” She yelled out of shocked, stammering in fear. “Stop pulling out weapons!”
mU3UPIq.jpeg