Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of the Sciences and Magic IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm backed away awkwardly. He glanced at the sun again, his brow furrowing, his eyes giving way to a helpless expression

Argh. Stupid, Hailstorm, stupid. Why in all of Sorneith....would it be a hatchling?

He kicked at the dirt, making ice grow out of it, looking dirty, and odd. He wished he could control light instead of the ice. At least light was useful.

--Rami--

Rami glowered at the door. Electricity crackled off of her, making sparks, and her horns were practically glowing. She hit the door angrily with her foot, wishing she could control it.

"Stupid, metal, thing." she growled, under her breath. "Open already!"

--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm backed away awkwardly. He glanced at the sun again, his brow furrowing, his eyes giving way to a helpless expression

Argh. Stupid, Hailstorm, stupid. Why in all of Sorneith....would it be a hatchling?

He kicked at the dirt, making ice grow out of it, looking dirty, and odd. He wished he could control light instead of the ice. At least light was useful.

--Rami--

Rami glowered at the door. Electricity crackled off of her, making sparks, and her horns were practically glowing. She hit the door angrily with her foot, wishing she could control it.

"Stupid, metal, thing." she growled, under her breath. "Open already!"

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[center][center][b]Ianthe[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61340423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/613405/61340423p.png[/img][/url][/center] Ianthe rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, glancing around. He didn't know where to go! "I didn't mean to say anything...rude." He said quietly, not sure if that was the right thing to say. [rule] Athesia walked over to Rami. "Excited for it to open?" She asked wryly, tilting her head. "Or just impatient."
Ianthe
61340423p.png
Ianthe rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, glancing around. He didn't know where to go!
"I didn't mean to say anything...rude." He said quietly, not sure if that was the right thing to say.
Athesia walked over to Rami.
"Excited for it to open?" She asked wryly, tilting her head. "Or just impatient."
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm quickly glanced back at Ianthe.

"No! Just me! Saying, uh, rude things, I guess. At least, thats what Rami says" he said, gesturing to the Goaler.

--Rami--

Rami glanced at the dragon, having a bored expression.

"Impatient, I guess. None of your business, either way." she said, scathingly.
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm quickly glanced back at Ianthe.

"No! Just me! Saying, uh, rude things, I guess. At least, thats what Rami says" he said, gesturing to the Goaler.

--Rami--

Rami glanced at the dragon, having a bored expression.

"Impatient, I guess. None of your business, either way." she said, scathingly.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Bahar gave the hatchling a curious look. "Are you eternally youthful?" She had heard of eternally youthful dragons before, but had never met one.
Bahar gave the hatchling a curious look. "Are you eternally youthful?" She had heard of eternally youthful dragons before, but had never met one.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[center][center][b]Ianthe[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61340423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/613405/61340423p.png[/img][/url][/center] "Oh." He said, then glanced back at Bahar. "Eternally youthful? IS THAT WHAT IT'S CALLED?" He asked excitedly, jumping up and down. "I've been trying to figure out what it is!" [rule] Arthesia raised an eyebrow. Her skydancer feelers twitched slightly as she leaned closer. "Kicking doors usually don't help." She said quietly, then walked away, shining brightly. Arthesia usually didn't act like that, but today was different. Everything had been different lately.
Ianthe
61340423p.png
"Oh." He said, then glanced back at Bahar. "Eternally youthful? IS THAT WHAT IT'S CALLED?" He asked excitedly, jumping up and down. "I've been trying to figure out what it is!"
Arthesia raised an eyebrow. Her skydancer feelers twitched slightly as she leaned closer.
"Kicking doors usually don't help." She said quietly, then walked away, shining brightly. Arthesia usually didn't act like that, but today was different. Everything had been different lately.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58756096][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587561/58756096p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=#ffffff00]Help me[/color][nextcol][size=4]His head quickly shot up in the direction of the sudden use of magic. He could feel the current of ice magic. Then he noticed the giant shape of magic reserve next to it. How odd... the magic reserve was overwhelmingly the ice element but wisps of light magic streaked across the reserve. Too little to matter for magic manipulation but still there. He then recalled a similar occurrence with his clan’s master smith. Who was overwhelmingly fire but had wisps of plague. He found out through asking that the wisps was probably from them being born near a certain deity but having an innate connection to a different element. It was still strange to Arc. However, he soon recoiled again as the lightning magic was getting strong, more agitated. It scared him. Before it died down a bit. Letting him let out a soft sigh of relief for the moment. [/size][/columns]
58756096p.png Help me His head quickly shot up in the direction of the sudden use of magic. He could feel the current of ice magic. Then he noticed the giant shape of magic reserve next to it. How odd... the magic reserve was overwhelmingly the ice element but wisps of light magic streaked across the reserve. Too little to matter for magic manipulation but still there. He then recalled a similar occurrence with his clan’s master smith. Who was overwhelmingly fire but had wisps of plague. He found out through asking that the wisps was probably from them being born near a certain deity but having an innate connection to a different element. It was still strange to Arc. However, he soon recoiled again as the lightning magic was getting strong, more agitated. It scared him. Before it died down a bit. Letting him let out a soft sigh of relief for the moment.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Amethyst looked over to where she could see a young looking dragon, though shed overheard them talk about eternally youthful hatchling. She'd heard of them, but never met one before. She approached cautiously, she was about them same height he was.

"Thanks," Monkey says before the other dragon turns. He notices a hatchling in the group, and wonders if he's lost or something. There were plenty of other dragons around though, so he didn't worry about you much.
Amethyst looked over to where she could see a young looking dragon, though shed overheard them talk about eternally youthful hatchling. She'd heard of them, but never met one before. She approached cautiously, she was about them same height he was.

"Thanks," Monkey says before the other dragon turns. He notices a hatchling in the group, and wonders if he's lost or something. There were plenty of other dragons around though, so he didn't worry about you much.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Bahar chuckled. "Yes. I'm glad I could help in your quest for answers." She winked, turning around to see Amethyst. "Hi! I'm Bahar!"
Bahar chuckled. "Yes. I'm glad I could help in your quest for answers." She winked, turning around to see Amethyst. "Hi! I'm Bahar!"
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[center][center][b]Ianthe[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61340423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/613405/61340423p.png[/img][/url][/center] Ianthe nodded to Bahar. He stopped himself just in time from saying something that usually made dragons confused. For some reason. He turned toward the new dragon, blinking. "Hello. I'm Ianthe." He said quietly. He thought he recognized her....
Ianthe
61340423p.png
Ianthe nodded to Bahar. He stopped himself just in time from saying something that usually made dragons confused. For some reason. He turned toward the new dragon, blinking.
"Hello. I'm Ianthe." He said quietly. He thought he recognized her....
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
"Oh, hello," Amethyst said, a bit surprised to be spoken to so quickly. "Cool names," she says, smiling. "I'm Amethyst. It's nice to meet you. Um, you guys excited?"
"Oh, hello," Amethyst said, a bit surprised to be spoken to so quickly. "Cool names," she says, smiling. "I'm Amethyst. It's nice to meet you. Um, you guys excited?"
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28