Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [OOC]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
Yeah definitely!! Thanks for asking!!!^-^
Yeah definitely!! Thanks for asking!!!^-^
B8HmiZX.png
TgeJ4J7.png
tRvB8Xn.png
v2PJF9u.png
nice! ty!

also, would u like to rp as aragon for a bit or should he j be an npc?
nice! ty!

also, would u like to rp as aragon for a bit or should he j be an npc?
bnskTgX.png
Just an npc
Just an npc
B8HmiZX.png
TgeJ4J7.png
tRvB8Xn.png
v2PJF9u.png
aiight i finally finished coloring izaiah oops [b]Name:[/b] Izaiah [b]Tribe:[/b] Nightwing [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] o l d, like maybe 100+ years or so [b]Description:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/hQvVjmK.png[/img] She's a big girl; definitely not as big as Darkstalker, but nearly his size. she doesn't particularly like her size because it makes talking to others difficult, but she doesn't mind it either. she's also very confused as to how mamba managed to drag her out of the forest. [b]Personality:[/b] she has the big grandma dragon vibes. she's protective, caring, and though she has a resentment towards nightwings (due to their treatment of rainwings), she's willing to make amends and forgive. she has somewhat of a strict moral code, but "do not kill" is not on that list. she sees death as sometimes necessary, and welcomes change if it is good. because she's among the older nightwings, she's trained herself to block out any other nightwings from reading her mind, and even if they manage to, they'll find next to nothing but a smooth lake of nothingness. [b]History:[/b]
aiight i finally finished coloring izaiah oops

Name: Izaiah
Tribe: Nightwing
Description:
hQvVjmK.png
She's a big girl; definitely not as big as Darkstalker, but nearly his size. she doesn't particularly like her size because it makes talking to others difficult, but she doesn't mind it either. she's also very confused as to how mamba managed to drag her out of the forest.
Personality:
she has the big grandma dragon vibes. she's protective, caring, and though she has a resentment towards nightwings (due to their treatment of rainwings), she's willing to make amends and forgive. she has somewhat of a strict moral code, but "do not kill" is not on that list. she sees death as sometimes necessary, and welcomes change if it is good. because she's among the older nightwings, she's trained herself to block out any other nightwings from reading her mind, and even if they manage to, they'll find next to nothing but a smooth lake of nothingness.

History:
bnskTgX.png
Name: Breeze

Tribe: Skywing

Description: Is a fairly skinny Skywing. She is mostly a peachy orange, and has fiery orange details. Her wings are a yellow-ish cream. She has really big wings, really, really big. She also has sharper than average claws, and pale yellow eyes. Her horns are a light grey, as are her claws.

Personality: Really laid back and chill. She's very go with the flow, and kinda goes wherever the wind takes her. She can be suspicious though, and is not quick to trust at all. Is very sarcastic, and oddly strong. Can get mad, though it dies out and she just becomes cold. She can be happy, but is mostly relaxed, like she has seen everything. When she gets surprised is when you know you've impressed her.

Backstory: Is often accused of having to little fire, or being a hybrid, of which she is none. She simply doesn't have enough fire. She has a bit, but not much.. She just assumes she has a firescale great-aunt or something. Her mother was killed for keeping her a secret, when she really didn't need too, and was going to be thrown off a cliff, before she pointed out that A) she would survive, and B) She didn't have a firescales twin. Ran away after a while, and is going to Possibility, to become a different dragon.

Notes:
  • Can produce a tiny, small flame.

Name: Breeze

Tribe: Skywing

Description: Is a fairly skinny Skywing. She is mostly a peachy orange, and has fiery orange details. Her wings are a yellow-ish cream. She has really big wings, really, really big. She also has sharper than average claws, and pale yellow eyes. Her horns are a light grey, as are her claws.

Personality: Really laid back and chill. She's very go with the flow, and kinda goes wherever the wind takes her. She can be suspicious though, and is not quick to trust at all. Is very sarcastic, and oddly strong. Can get mad, though it dies out and she just becomes cold. She can be happy, but is mostly relaxed, like she has seen everything. When she gets surprised is when you know you've impressed her.

Backstory: Is often accused of having to little fire, or being a hybrid, of which she is none. She simply doesn't have enough fire. She has a bit, but not much.. She just assumes she has a firescale great-aunt or something. Her mother was killed for keeping her a secret, when she really didn't need too, and was going to be thrown off a cliff, before she pointed out that A) she would survive, and B) She didn't have a firescales twin. Ran away after a while, and is going to Possibility, to become a different dragon.

Notes:
  • Can produce a tiny, small flame.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
I should be able to reply and such in maybe 20 minutes or so woo
I should be able to reply and such in maybe 20 minutes or so woo
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Name: Cornflower

Tribe: Silkwing x Icewing

Description:

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4370527

Personality:
A shy and gentle soul. She always does her best to help dragons, sometimes becoming annoyingly stubborn about things. She imprints on dragons easily.

Backstory:
Her father, Shatter, was a 5th circle icewing. Disgraced by his brother being exiled, he left the mainland, settling on a small island west of the continent. He was discovered by the queen after a few years and she sent guards to capture and him. Shatter was unable to flee since he was completely surrounded by icewing territory. When preparing to go down fighting, a storm blew in and swept him away. He awoke on another island, this one warmer and covered in plants. He had been saved and nursed back to health by a lonely silkwing, Ladybird. The two grew closer together over stories of their old continents. Almost all of Ladybird's family had been or carried the flamesilk gene, making her a highly wanted dragon. Even though she lacked flamesilk, she didn't want to return to the place that had hunted and tried to trap her. After a few years, Ladybird had two eggs. One didn't survive while the other did. They raised their dragonet until he was old enough to leave. In the middle of the night, they were discovered and raided by hivewings. Shatter and Ladybird managed to escape, but their son was captured and taken back to the hives to produce flamesilk. Both parents were crushed by the loss of their son and they traveled between islands, never properly settling down. After a while, they found a suitable and secluded island to properly settle down in. They had another egg, and she survived. Shatter and Ladybird clung to Cornflower, keeping her as close and safe as possible.

Notes:
She has a gold-veined lapis pendant
Will add over time
Name: Cornflower

Tribe: Silkwing x Icewing

Description:

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4370527

Personality:
A shy and gentle soul. She always does her best to help dragons, sometimes becoming annoyingly stubborn about things. She imprints on dragons easily.

Backstory:
Her father, Shatter, was a 5th circle icewing. Disgraced by his brother being exiled, he left the mainland, settling on a small island west of the continent. He was discovered by the queen after a few years and she sent guards to capture and him. Shatter was unable to flee since he was completely surrounded by icewing territory. When preparing to go down fighting, a storm blew in and swept him away. He awoke on another island, this one warmer and covered in plants. He had been saved and nursed back to health by a lonely silkwing, Ladybird. The two grew closer together over stories of their old continents. Almost all of Ladybird's family had been or carried the flamesilk gene, making her a highly wanted dragon. Even though she lacked flamesilk, she didn't want to return to the place that had hunted and tried to trap her. After a few years, Ladybird had two eggs. One didn't survive while the other did. They raised their dragonet until he was old enough to leave. In the middle of the night, they were discovered and raided by hivewings. Shatter and Ladybird managed to escape, but their son was captured and taken back to the hives to produce flamesilk. Both parents were crushed by the loss of their son and they traveled between islands, never properly settling down. After a while, they found a suitable and secluded island to properly settle down in. They had another egg, and she survived. Shatter and Ladybird clung to Cornflower, keeping her as close and safe as possible.

Notes:
She has a gold-veined lapis pendant
Will add over time
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
i have no idea what to do with lavender, so idk, she may just watch the others characters until the storm
i have no idea what to do with lavender, so idk, she may just watch the others characters until the storm

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Maybe she can bump into Buck? He just wandered off again
Maybe she can bump into Buck? He just wandered off again
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
ok thanks!

i just realized my last post sounded really blunt, sorry about that!))
ok thanks!

i just realized my last post sounded really blunt, sorry about that!))

~ she/they! biromantic!!

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22