Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mortal Gods OOC—Open
1 2 3 4
I like the Nature-based one.
I like the Nature-based one.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@AndromedaFlight

Don't worry too much about it; I'm gonna start being looser on ones like these...

The ones with plot about as thick as a paperclip
@AndromedaFlight

Don't worry too much about it; I'm gonna start being looser on ones like these...

The ones with plot about as thick as a paperclip
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
I'm starting to get attached to April..........
The other peeps are kinda....shallow(?) for lack of a better word
I'm starting to get attached to April..........
The other peeps are kinda....shallow(?) for lack of a better word
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
then do the nature one if you like them. i do too.
then do the nature one if you like them. i do too.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
I'm probably going to work on her a little more before I make a sheet. I hae a decent base, but I think I can go deeper.
I'm probably going to work on her a little more before I make a sheet. I hae a decent base, but I think I can go deeper.
7zcCDc4.png
oo this seems really interesting! I'd love to make a character if there are slots open?
oo this seems really interesting! I'd love to make a character if there are slots open?
DOfE8zN.png
Plenty of slots are open, @Fallani
Plenty of slots are open, @Fallani
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Yeah, I'm hoping for maybe... 5-6 people, so we have room
Yeah, I'm hoping for maybe... 5-6 people, so we have room
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Probably going to work on this over time.

Name: April Everbloom

Nickname(s): Apri/Ape, Earth, Gaia

Ethnicity / Race: South american (Previously all)

Height: 5'1

Frame / Build: Short and kinda squat/medium

Clothing Style / Preferences: Simple clothes. No huge-fluffy-tulle dresses. More like jean shorts and a tank top with simple designs.

Good Qualities/Trait(s): Gentle, quiet, willing to help others.

Vices/Negative Trait(s): Anxious, kinda naive, will take helping others to the extreme (as a deity, she would spend days without sleeping so she could deal with helping as much of the planet that she could without messing up fate)

Godly designation(s): General natural disasters, disease, Lifegiving, creation, nature in general (battle-ish designations are more minor/limited)

Abilities before the fall: The ability to give life to beings (drains some of her own life-force till she regens it by sleeping for 1-2 days), the ability to create storms/natural disasters (drain energy), weak shapeshifting (energy drain and time limit of 2-3 hours), plant/nature/stuff creation (BIG energy drain)

Active abilities you have after the fall (Will add onto this as you progress): Literally only able to make a dandelion grow (as of beginning, will be updated over time)

Weaknesses: Due to her powers, she can withstand up to 103' (F) (heatstroke level) and 30'(F) (a little lower than water freezing level) but anything lower/higher will instantly kill her. Her blood is pretty weird since it has a lot of trouble clotting, so internal damage is basically a death sentence. Coffee and other drinks either make her extremely sluggish or have no effect. She cant drown, but being left in water will put her in a sort of coma/stupor

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks (optional):
Phobia / Fears:

Loves:
Hates:

Appearance:

Other:

Writing example: Give me an example of your average writing I expect you to maintain the effort.
Probably going to work on this over time.

Name: April Everbloom

Nickname(s): Apri/Ape, Earth, Gaia

Ethnicity / Race: South american (Previously all)

Height: 5'1

Frame / Build: Short and kinda squat/medium

Clothing Style / Preferences: Simple clothes. No huge-fluffy-tulle dresses. More like jean shorts and a tank top with simple designs.

Good Qualities/Trait(s): Gentle, quiet, willing to help others.

Vices/Negative Trait(s): Anxious, kinda naive, will take helping others to the extreme (as a deity, she would spend days without sleeping so she could deal with helping as much of the planet that she could without messing up fate)

Godly designation(s): General natural disasters, disease, Lifegiving, creation, nature in general (battle-ish designations are more minor/limited)

Abilities before the fall: The ability to give life to beings (drains some of her own life-force till she regens it by sleeping for 1-2 days), the ability to create storms/natural disasters (drain energy), weak shapeshifting (energy drain and time limit of 2-3 hours), plant/nature/stuff creation (BIG energy drain)

Active abilities you have after the fall (Will add onto this as you progress): Literally only able to make a dandelion grow (as of beginning, will be updated over time)

Weaknesses: Due to her powers, she can withstand up to 103' (F) (heatstroke level) and 30'(F) (a little lower than water freezing level) but anything lower/higher will instantly kill her. Her blood is pretty weird since it has a lot of trouble clotting, so internal damage is basically a death sentence. Coffee and other drinks either make her extremely sluggish or have no effect. She cant drown, but being left in water will put her in a sort of coma/stupor

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks (optional):
Phobia / Fears:

Loves:
Hates:

Appearance:

Other:

Writing example: Give me an example of your average writing I expect you to maintain the effort.
7zcCDc4.png
Character forum: Name: Zora Inditris Nickname(s): (none yet) Gender: female Age: looks around 19 Ethnicity / Race: white Height: 5'7" Frame / Build: Thin but strong, Zora radiates a powerful elegance that comes from her explosive power and passionate dance. Clothing Style / Preferences: Zora refuses to wear anything that isn’t elegant and fancy, often preferring to wear loose fitting dresses that are both fashionable and wearable in combat. Good Qualities/Trait(s): Caring, Stands up for the weak, Trustworthy, Loyal, Confident Vices/Negative Trait(s): Stubborn, Impulsive, Guided by emotion, Quick to anger, Doesn't trust easily Godly designation(s): [b]War, Weather, Lightning, [/b][i]beauty, dance, and passion. [/i] Abilities before the fall: Natural Grace, Rallying voice, [b]Lightning manipulation, weather manipulation[/b] Active abilities you have after the fall (Will add onto this as you progress): [b]minor lightning manipulation[/b] Weaknesses: Zora's powers are heavily guided by her emotions, which often means her powers might be powerful yet hard to control. She can change the weather, but creating huge storms or droughts can only be done maybe once every few days. Her lightning is ineffective against materials that don't conduct electricity, and creating bolts of lightning also drain her quite a bit depending on the size of them. Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks (optional): Zora loves to stretch out and relax in the sun, though her next favorite thing is intense combat. Phobia / Fears: Zora fears deep water, her natural grace doesn't help much with swimming, and she fears drowning, though she can swim rather well. Loves: Dance, War, Sunbathing, Pretty things Hates: Her movements being restricted, People underestimating her, Feeling/Being dirty Appearance: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HdG9miz.jpg[/img] Other: Firesky Writing example: This is from another rp I was in that sadly died: Acrux groaned, shakily standing as he pulled his large body upright. His legs shook slightly, still weak from the rough night. His head throbbed painfully as he recalled the events of the previous night. The storm had come quickly and unexpectedly, the rising waves and pounding rain sending him below deck, where he stayed with several of the other passengers of the ship. The violent rocking and shaking of the ship was terrifying, leaving him desperately praying that the ship would hold in the severe weather. His thoughts were dashed however, when after some time, the Imperial noticed an increased groaning from the ship, before planks of wood began to break. Acrux blacked out after a spinning piece of wood hit his head. His legs stabilizing somewhat, the dragon looked around, simply glad he had survived the whole ordeal. On the shore with him were 7 other dragons, similarly sprawled about in the sand. While Acrux was still getting his bearing he heard a groan from another one of the survivors. Glancing over he saw an orange Ridgeback stumbling through the sand, looking just about as disheveled as him, he assumed. "Hello? Are you alright?" The Imperial called out, turning towards the other dragon.

Character forum:

Name: Zora Inditris
Nickname(s): (none yet)

Ethnicity / Race: white

Height: 5'7"
Frame / Build: Thin but strong, Zora radiates a powerful elegance that comes from her explosive power and passionate dance.

Clothing Style / Preferences: Zora refuses to wear anything that isn’t elegant and fancy, often preferring to wear loose fitting dresses that are both fashionable and wearable in combat.
Good Qualities/Trait(s): Caring, Stands up for the weak, Trustworthy, Loyal, Confident
Vices/Negative Trait(s): Stubborn, Impulsive, Guided by emotion, Quick to anger, Doesn't trust easily

Godly designation(s):
War, Weather, Lightning, beauty, dance, and passion.

Abilities before the fall: Natural Grace, Rallying voice, Lightning manipulation, weather manipulation

Active abilities you have after the fall (Will add onto this as you progress): minor lightning manipulation

Weaknesses: Zora's powers are heavily guided by her emotions, which often means her powers might be powerful yet hard to control. She can change the weather, but creating huge storms or droughts can only be done maybe once every few days. Her lightning is ineffective against materials that don't conduct electricity, and creating bolts of lightning also drain her quite a bit depending on the size of them.

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks (optional): Zora loves to stretch out and relax in the sun, though her next favorite thing is intense combat.
Phobia / Fears: Zora fears deep water, her natural grace doesn't help much with swimming, and she fears drowning, though she can swim rather well.

Loves: Dance, War, Sunbathing, Pretty things
Hates: Her movements being restricted, People underestimating her, Feeling/Being dirty

Appearance:
HdG9miz.jpg

Other: Firesky

Writing example: This is from another rp I was in that sadly died:
Acrux groaned, shakily standing as he pulled his large body upright. His legs shook slightly, still weak from the rough night. His head throbbed painfully as he recalled the events of the previous night. The storm had come quickly and unexpectedly, the rising waves and pounding rain sending him below deck, where he stayed with several of the other passengers of the ship. The violent rocking and shaking of the ship was terrifying, leaving him desperately praying that the ship would hold in the severe weather. His thoughts were dashed however, when after some time, the Imperial noticed an increased groaning from the ship, before planks of wood began to break. Acrux blacked out after a spinning piece of wood hit his head.

His legs stabilizing somewhat, the dragon looked around, simply glad he had survived the whole ordeal. On the shore with him were 7 other dragons, similarly sprawled about in the sand.

While Acrux was still getting his bearing he heard a groan from another one of the survivors. Glancing over he saw an orange Ridgeback stumbling through the sand, looking just about as disheveled as him, he assumed.

"Hello? Are you alright?" The Imperial called out, turning towards the other dragon.
DOfE8zN.png
1 2 3 4